Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #50 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Kelley M.
MISCOU, NB
The Dr Oetker Ristorante Spinach pizza was a family favorite for a few years. It's a nice light vegetarian option. The crust is not too thick which we really prefer
Ariana S.
Woodbridge , ONTARIO
For a frozen pizza (and being of Italian decent) this thin crust pizza isn't bad at all!! the ingredients taste fresh and it cooks up crispy like a thin crust should. This brand is the only frozen pizza we by at home
Maria G.
Love all the Ristorante range. The thin crust becomes nicely crispy and there's a good range of toppings. A lot fewer calories than other brands and so much taste!
Dee C.
Really love spinach on my pizza but I found this brand to be very salty for some reason. Also the dough was very cardboard-like after baking, while the top was not really cheesy or flavorful (other than the salt!)
Kelly S.
guelph, Ontario
Tons of spinach! Great flavor, cheese to sauce ratio ideal. Kids wouldn't try it, but hubby and I really enjoyed. Keep an eye when cooking, it crisped up quickly.
Anna Patricia Y.
Burnaby, Bc
Of all the flavors they offer at Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza this is probably my favorite. Subtle combination of flavors plus the taste of spinach, perfection!
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Whenever I'm in a pickle, I always reach for this pizza. Honestly, Dr. Oetker makes a good frozen pizza. It doesn't taste like it was frozen. They cook perfectly.
meagan a.
clearwater, BC - British Columbia
The flavor of this pizza was good. The toppings were generous considering the overall size of the pizza. The only thing I didn`t like was how thin the crust was, but if it was on sale I would purchase it again.
Ellie R.
I love these pizzas. If I go to shop to grab a quick meal I always grab one of these. So thin and crispy different to any other frozen pizza out there. So yummy x
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
This is my go to pizza when I want a quick supper. It's the perfect size for 2 people. Only thing I would have to criticize on is that it's not the best reheated.