Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

kc_maggie M.
kc_maggie M.
Really lovely pizza, wonderful thin crust that crisps up nicely. Great amount of spinach. But I always have to add some more mozza!! It's also not enough for a family or even two, when one is a large man! but I would buy again for a night of easy dinner for myself!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Best pizza - i used to buy one every week. quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes. crust is thin and crunch, garlic dollops are amazing
Rina L.
Rina L.
I love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizzas. Although they are frozen they do not taste like that at all. After coming out of the oven they taste delicious just like store brought. The crust is really thin and crunchy. The sauce is really flavorful. This has replace my delissio which taste like frozen pizza. Dr. O is my fav frozen pizza which does not taste like it at all.
Dani A.
Dani A.
Oakville, ON
Really like this flavor from the Dr. Ortker brand. It's a very thin and crunchy pizza so it tastes more like a flat bread to me, but the cheese and spinach are a delicious combo. You could make it as a side with pasta for a dinner. Love it!
Tea B.
Tea B.
Whitby, Ontario
This pizza was disappointing at best. The time recommended to cook it is not long enough, and the crust was doughy and blah rather than what you expect from a nice thin crust pizza. The toppings were decent though.
Shanii Z.
Shanii Z.
Love this pizza. The only pizza ive had that doesn't taste like frozen pizza.
If you don't like spinach this pizza isn't for you because it is covered in only spinach and cheese. My 4 year old is a very picky eater and he still eats this pizza.
Mikaela I.
Mikaela I.
This pizza was very tasty. Filled our stomachs happily. Wish there was more cheese, but I guess you can't complain when it's a frozen pizza. Reasonable time frame from frozen to ready to eat. Would eat again
Vernesse H.
Vernesse H.
This brand of frozen pizza is amazing and pretty cheap too. However don't expect to feed a family with one or two boxes. This pizza is extremely light and is not that filling.
Camille R.
Camille R.
I really like this pizza. I usually don't like spinach but this pizza makes it work. I could eat this pizza every night. The reason I give it 3 stars is because I don't like the crust, I find it to crispy. I like a softer crust on my pizza
Maura W.
Maura W.
Ottawa, Ontario
The best thin crust pizza in my opinion. I love the creamy spinach and garlic flavor and have to stop myself from eating the whole thing! If you are looking for thin crust pizza that doesn't taste like frozen cardboard this is the one !