Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Emma v.
Emma v.

I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.
Petra S.
Petra S.

I can not say this is the best frozen pizza but it tastes ok. Not too salty not too thick. I just like spinach and cheese combinations overall!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Victoria, British Columbia

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza has a wonderful crisp crust, topped with a nice layer of toppings. I like this product when I need a quick dinner.
Noémy C.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield

Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Beeton, Ontario

Love, love, love this pizza, the taste is fantastic. the garlic sauce is not too strong and the crust is not dry like other thin crust pizzas.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Summerside, PE

Really enjoyed it at the time I don't usually buy frozen pizzas tho only sad part is with a convection oven like mine they don't cook properly
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge, Alberta

Can I just say OMG. this pizza is AMAZING!! my husband and I get this pizza all the time and we love it! great balance of cheese and spinach
Candace B.
Candace B.
Hagersville

This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Ottawa

I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but a vegetarian type pizza this one is great It is one of the only thing crust pizzas that is very good
Agata S.
Agata S.
Surrey, British Columbia

Easy, fast dinner to make on a busy weekday evening. The spinach one is great, but sometimes I add meat (sausage, ham). Would repurchase!