Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #59 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Foodie Expert
Amo essa pizza, não são todos os lugares que vendem, mas sempre que eu achava eu comprava, acho mais saudável é saborosa.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON
I bought this Pizza one day when I was out shopping. Kids wanted pizza and my son loves spinach, so it was the perfect choice. I'm always hesitant with purchasing frozen pizzas because of the cheese used (should be either kosher or halal). I'm pleased with the taste of this.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Flavourful and delicious for my vegetarian friends. Quick to cook and filling. Have bought many times and will continue to do so!
Brittany  C.
Brittany C.
Hands down the greatest frozen pizza I've ever purchased.
The thin crust is the perfect blend of crunchy and savory, while the toppings are the freshest I've ever had on a frozen pizza- and even better than some fresh pizzas I've had!
Extremely flavorful, just the right amount of sauce (I hate when pizzas are too goopey!) This pizza led Mt husband and I to try all the Dr.Oetker pizzas and we have yet to be disappointed!
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
Saint Andrews, NB
I'm not normally a big fan of just spinach on a pizza. Most of the other brands I've had, the pizza is almost "watery" it's like the spinach retains to much water and then you can't cook it right. This one isn't like that, it all cook great, the crust is still nice and crispy, you don't really miss the lack or protein on it. All around a great, "healthier" pizza.
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This is my go to frozen pizza. I always stickup when they go on sale. The garlicky buttery goodness of the pesto, just the right amount of cheese and a decent serving in greens on a crispy thin crust. Sometimes I can even eat the whole thing in my own!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Foodie Expert
Love this pizza! It has such a nice garlicky taste and the spinach taste fresh. Almost as good as non frozen pizza
Lavender O.
Lavender O.
Foodie Expert
Dr . Oetker makes amazing pizza considering it is frozen. I think I would choose this brand over others like McCain and Delissio . I like the thin crust and gourmet type topping. There are options for everyone . You can get regular crust also which is nice to have as an option.
Carley G.
Carley G.
This is a great, quick pizza. The crust is thin and crunchy, but not tough. The toppings are not too thick, but there, more in the Italian style than the Greek. It's my go-to for pizza. This one can be easily added to if you want to.
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
By far the best store-bought pizza that I've had! I've tried many brands of pizza but I always come back to Dr. Oetker. They taste amazing, the crust to toppings ratio is perfect, and you can always tell that they're great quality!