Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #55 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Julie D.
This pizza tasted fabulous. Every once in a while we like to switch things up and this pizza delivered great results. It tasted different than all the other pizza we tried. It's our go to pizza when we are in the mood for something different.
Amanda V.
Surrey, British Columbia
It was a fantastic, light and crispy pizza. Only problem is we wanted more of it since it was so delicious. Makes for a great easy meal to pull out of the freezer on a busy night
Crystal M.
My favorite frozen pizza hands down is Dr. Oetker Ristorante, a lot of the other brands have that cardboard taste which isn't too enjoyable. I recommend the thin crust spinach!
Tarn P.
This frozen pizza is a life saver. When there is nothing in the fridge, this item comes in handy. The thin crust is delightful and who knew frozen spinach could taste so good on a pizza. Definitely a good thing to have for emergencies!
Natasha B.
Hamilton, ON
If you need a pizza in a flash and you're feeling like getting some vegetables in, this Spinachi pizza is a great base layer. Adding additional toppings always works but this tastes great on its own!
Jaclyn A.
Brooks, AB
Such a good frozen pizza for when you don't want to cook, or have guests coming over and you want to feed them but you don't want everyone to leave feeling bloated and overfull! Love this thin crust. Cooks fast, tastes great.
Brandy J.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so amazing. I think it's the garlic sauce on this pizza that makes it so special. I like to buy the spinach pizza as a base and add to it. But it's still delish on its own. Definitely a great buy.
Bethany M.
Woodstock
So yummy one of my favorites! It's a nice change from typical frozen pizzas, the flavor is very good, and the crust is thin which I really love for this specific pizza
Christine D.
This thin crust pizza bakes very quickly with a nice crisp crust. I love spinach pizza and was impressed with this store bought version. I would definitely buy again.
Janine V.
Mmmmmm this pizza is so good! Doesn't taste like frozen pizza for sure and I trick myself into thinking it's healthy because it has spinach on it ;) kids love it too