Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Horwich, bolton, Lancashire

Delicious! I love the thin crispy bases that this company do. Full of flavor too. They can be over priced so I tend to only buy when they're on offer
Araica M.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, YT

I love this pizza. The crust is perfectly thin and the toppings are perfectly played out. The sauce has a tangy flavor that matches the spinach well.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Didn't like this at all. I found there to be too much spinach and it made the pizza runny and soggy. The crust crisped up nicely on the bottom though.
nicola c.
nicola c.
scarborough, Ontario

I love the additional veggie on this pizza 'cause it makes me feel good about eating it. It comes in the right serving size and it's easy to prepare.
Amber B.
Amber B.

I've never loved a frozen pizza as much as I loved this one! truly amazing :) the way the cheese and the spinach taste together couldn't be better :)
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Richmond Hill

Love the thin crust and the spinach flavor is just right , it wasn't overpowering the rest of the pizza's flavors. This is my go to pizza every time!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.

This spinach pizza is my favorite thin crust. It always cooks as per the box instructions. It is better then all the other brands in this category.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Toronto

There are always one or two on hand in my freezer.
Shamelessly I will eat an entire pizza myself but because it's spinach, that's not so bad, right?
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Coquitlam

My kids and I enjoy this pizza. Freah tasting toppings and a thin crust make it really yummy.
I couldn't believe my kids actually asked for spinach!
Heather D.
Heather D.
saint john

For a fgrozen pizza, this one is awesome. I am not a huge veggi person but LOVE the spinach on this pizza. I will definitely try it again and again!

Join Now