Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Analisa A.
Analisa A.
I can't begin to explain how amazing this brand of pizza is! Every kind taste so amazing and I can't get enough of the thin crust, that is my favorite kind of pizza. The spinach pizza is my number 1 favorite but they all yeast amazing. The prices is low which is even better! I think I buy this pizzas for maybe 3 dollars each! Yummy yummy
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
Foodie Expert
I was hesitant to try this flavor as I'm a diehard pepperoni fan. But i enjoy spinach so I bought it and tried it for something different. Wow! It was delicious!! Perfect balance of sauce and spinach and cheese. This has become a staple in our house for a quick meal. The kids loveit as well.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Foodie Expert
Amo essa pizza, não são todos os lugares que vendem, mas sempre que eu achava eu comprava, acho mais saudável é saborosa.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON
I bought this Pizza one day when I was out shopping. Kids wanted pizza and my son loves spinach, so it was the perfect choice. I'm always hesitant with purchasing frozen pizzas because of the cheese used (should be either kosher or halal). I'm pleased with the taste of this.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Flavourful and delicious for my vegetarian friends. Quick to cook and filling. Have bought many times and will continue to do so!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
This pizza is bomb, I can eat a whole one easily (don't judge!). I like how there are tons of topping that are spread really evenly and close to the edges. It's definitely a yummy pizza to try if you like spinach and cheese!
Brittany  C.
Brittany C.
Hands down the greatest frozen pizza I've ever purchased.
The thin crust is the perfect blend of crunchy and savory, while the toppings are the freshest I've ever had on a frozen pizza- and even better than some fresh pizzas I've had!
Extremely flavorful, just the right amount of sauce (I hate when pizzas are too goopey!) This pizza led Mt husband and I to try all the Dr.Oetker pizzas and we have yet to be disappointed!
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Foodie Expert
I'm not normally a big fan of just spinach on a pizza. Most of the other brands I've had, the pizza is almost "watery" it's like the spinach retains to much water and then you can't cook it right. This one isn't like that, it all cook great, the crust is still nice and crispy, you don't really miss the lack or protein on it. All around a great, "healthier" pizza.
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
Halifax, NS
This is my go to frozen pizza. I always stickup when they go on sale. The garlicky buttery goodness of the pesto, just the right amount of cheese and a decent serving in greens on a crispy thin crust. Sometimes I can even eat the whole thing in my own!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Foodie Expert
Love this pizza! It has such a nice garlicky taste and the spinach taste fresh. Almost as good as non frozen pizza