Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Allison B.
Allison B.
This pizza is so good I can't handle it. I like that the crust is thin so it doesn't make me feel super full
ashley p.
ashley p.
Hamilton, On
I could eat this whole thing if my hubby didn't take it away from me. Most favorite frozen pizza hands down
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal
I love this pizza... Love it Love it Love it. I love all the "spinaci". It's my favorite, by Dr. Oetker. :-)
Nettie C.
Nettie C.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Hi. The only reason for the 4 is that I can't find Spinaci Pizza with thick crust. Flavor is Very Delicious.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Liked the price, great flavor, all the kids enjoyed it, nice thin crispy crust and good amount of toppings!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Vancouver, BC
Nov. 8, 2016, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Great product has lots of spinach but I have to admit even though it tastes great there is just not enough
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
FAVOURITE pizza! Always choosing this one over the others. Addictive for sure, :D High in calories though.
Ariena D.
Ariena D.
Tavistock, ON
This delicious pizza finally got my brother to eat spinach. Except this is the only thing he eats it on...
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Mississauga , Ontario
Tasty and satisfying! Worth every bite! The spinach makes you feel that you are making a healthier choice!
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
St Jean sur richelieu, Québec
Thin with a lot of cheese and spinash. Crispy crust not to oily, only problem .... Not enough for two....