Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#25 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
farrah i.
farrah i.

It was good but iam not a big fan of a thin crust but this is my moms favorite pizza I wish it came in a thick crust and with a little more cheese
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Ingersoll, Ontario

I guess it's ok, if you like frozen pizza. My kids liked it, but I wasn't a fan. I'm super picky about food, so maybe that's why I didn't like it.
shannon f.
shannon f.
Brooks, Ab

I love the spinach pizza. Best pizza I've had. My kids like it as well.just the right amount of spinach and cheese. The garlic is amazing as well.
Emma v.
Emma v.

I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.
Petra S.
Petra S.

I can not say this is the best frozen pizza but it tastes ok. Not too salty not too thick. I just like spinach and cheese combinations overall!
Noémy C.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield

Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Beeton, Ontario

Love, love, love this pizza, the taste is fantastic. the garlic sauce is not too strong and the crust is not dry like other thin crust pizzas.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Victoria, British Columbia

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza has a wonderful crisp crust, topped with a nice layer of toppings. I like this product when I need a quick dinner.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Summerside, PE

Really enjoyed it at the time I don't usually buy frozen pizzas tho only sad part is with a convection oven like mine they don't cook properly
Candace B.
Candace B.
Hagersville

This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.