Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza! The spinach topping is great and the cheese is really yummy. I am a big fan of thin crust and this is my favorite brand.
Colleen G.
The pizza is an okay size for the price. I am a lover of spinach so that was a no brainer :)
the crust was thin (bonus so that I can eat the full slice). Once it was cooked (following the instructions on the box) I found the pizza to be soggy and just not a good one overall.
I will recommend this pizza as I have eaten great ones but this one in particular only gets a 3 star.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Foodie Expert
This pizza has a wonderfully thin crust that stays crispy. The spinach and sauce and cheese have a fresh taste that is very satisfying.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge, AB
Can I just say OMG. this pizza is AMAZING!! my husband and I get this pizza all the time and we love it! great balance of cheese and spinach
Alisa L.
This frozen pizza has a very thin base (which I love) and just the right amount of topping, in this case spinach and cheese * tomatoes
Mia A.
Brampton , ON
Foodie Expert
All I can say is delicious! I love spinach and the sauce is flavorful. So many varieties to choose from and they are all great!
MARILYN H.
Lots of cheese and spinach. Great taste!! Cooked it a little less than was recommended.
Jodie A.
Foodie Expert
I was hesitant to try this flavor as I'm a diehard pepperoni fan. But i enjoy spinach so I bought it and tried it for something different. Wow! It was delicious!! Perfect balance of sauce and spinach and cheese. This has become a staple in our house for a quick meal. The kids loveit as well.
This is my FAVORITE pizza EVER!!! The combination of all the toppings are GREAT and also the thin crust is so good!
Lisa L.
My favorite brand of frozen pizza. Actually tastes yummy! Definitely my go-to for a quick pizza dinner.