Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kati M.
Kati M.
Paradise , NL

This pizza was pretty good. A lot of flavor and definitely crispy when cooked properly! It is smaller than I would like if You were feeding multiple people
Jennie F.
Jennie F.

My favorite frozen pizza of all time!! Refreshing taste that doesn't leave you feeling greasy after words. Only complaint is that I wish it was bigger !!
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Vancouver

My all time fave! I always make sure to pick one up when I'm in stores. The taste is fantastic plus having a little extra green is visually appealing too!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sundridge, ONTARIOO

Perfect size pizza with a perfect price! Absolutely love this pizza. I like that it is light and still 100% filling. Good with a nice glass of wine! YUM!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, Quebec

FAVE FAVE FAVE pizza for girl's night. Honestly - I am not a pizza person, but this is surprisingly good for store bought. Really cripsy and thin crust.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Ontario, Canada

This pizza is good to last bite, even the crust makes you crave this pizza! Not only is it great tasting it has healthy toppings which makes it a go to.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Surrey

Family members raved about this pizza, so I went out and bought it, I was not overly impressed, it tasted chemically to me, probably won't buy it again
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Best frozen pizza ever. the spinach doesn't taste frozen and dried, once cooked it's juicy and flavorful. The only frozen pizza my boyfriend will eat!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.

Tastes really good. My only problem with these pizzas is the cooking time never seems to be right, they also take much longer to cook than recommended.
Araica M.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, YT

I love this pizza. The crust is perfectly thin and the toppings are perfectly played out. The sauce has a tangy flavor that matches the spinach well.

Join Now