Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Abbotsford, BC Canada V2S 8J9, WA
My Favourite!!! So delicious!! Healthy choice, nice and light. Reasonably priced and the whole family loves it.
Vee A.
Vee A.
Probably my favorite dr. oetker pizza! tastes authentic and delicious :) I also love that it has a thin crust.
Vaishali M.
Vaishali M.
Mine & Moms fav! We love this crispy spinach and cheese combination pizza straight out of the oven. Mm mm good!
Rita R.
Rita R.
Kelowna, BC
My favorite pizza hands down. Thin crispy crust with loads of spinach....Delicious! You won't be disappointed
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Very good pizza! Its not taste frozen. The children love this pizza too! Its a good quality/price. I recommend
Nettie C.
Nettie C.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Hi. The only reason for the 4 is that I can't find Spinaci Pizza with thick crust. Flavor is Very Delicious.
ashley p.
ashley p.
Hamilton, On
I could eat this whole thing if my hubby didn't take it away from me. Most favorite frozen pizza hands down
Allison B.
Allison B.
This pizza is so good I can't handle it. I like that the crust is thin so it doesn't make me feel super full
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal
I love this pizza... Love it Love it Love it. I love all the "spinaci". It's my favorite, by Dr. Oetker. :-)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Liked the price, great flavor, all the kids enjoyed it, nice thin crispy crust and good amount of toppings!