Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Laine M.
Laine M.
north Vancouver , BC

So good. I can eat a whole one to myself- the crust is actually crispy and not soggy like a lot of frozen pizzas. very yum try it
Rowan P.
Rowan P.
London

Crispy, quick meal and so delicious. I am not usually a fan of frozen spinach of any sort but it tastes fresh and is so delicious
Karla C.
Karla C.
Scarborough, Ontario

Quick and easy and it taste good. Usually my go to when I'm craving frozen pizza + the spinach don't taste like they were frozen!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

I just ate this pizza for dinner tonight, I always make sure I have one in the freezer when I want something quick and delicious
Mia A.
Mia A.
Brampton, Ontario

All I can say is delicious! I love spinach and the sauce is flavorful. So many varieties to choose from and they are all great!
Ayesha T.
Ayesha T.

I love this pizza! From all the many frozen oven pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker takes the gold! The pizza itself is so delicious!
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Toronto

If you like garlicky & buttery spinach TRY IT ON YOUR PIZZA!!! This pizza is AMAZING!! Try not to eat a whole one to yourself!!!
Kara G.
Kara G.
Wilmington, DE

Great spinach pizza that is both convenient and delicious! It's the perfect size to share or to save for leftovers the next day.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Toronto, Ontario

I love thin crust pizza, knowing that it's not fattening plus the spinach goes so well with everything and the texture as well.

Join Now