Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sundridge, ONTARIOO

Perfect size pizza with a perfect price! Absolutely love this pizza. I like that it is light and still 100% filling. Good with a nice glass of wine! YUM!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Ontario, Canada

This pizza is good to last bite, even the crust makes you crave this pizza! Not only is it great tasting it has healthy toppings which makes it a go to.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Best frozen pizza ever. the spinach doesn't taste frozen and dried, once cooked it's juicy and flavorful. The only frozen pizza my boyfriend will eat!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Surrey

Family members raved about this pizza, so I went out and bought it, I was not overly impressed, it tasted chemically to me, probably won't buy it again
Hannah E.
Hannah E.

Tastes really good. My only problem with these pizzas is the cooking time never seems to be right, they also take much longer to cook than recommended.
Araica M.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, YT

I love this pizza. The crust is perfectly thin and the toppings are perfectly played out. The sauce has a tangy flavor that matches the spinach well.
Judy B.
Judy B.
New Brunswick Canada

Great tasting pizza. Tastes like fresh made. I bought it to try out because of the coupon offer but continue to buy it as it was better than expected.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Richmond Hill

Love the thin crust and the spinach flavor is just right , it wasn't overpowering the rest of the pizza's flavors. This is my go to pizza every time!
Amber B.
Amber B.

I've never loved a frozen pizza as much as I loved this one! truly amazing :) the way the cheese and the spinach taste together couldn't be better :)
nicola c.
nicola c.
scarborough, Ontario

I love the additional veggie on this pizza 'cause it makes me feel good about eating it. It comes in the right serving size and it's easy to prepare.

Join Now