Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #56 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Lisa M.
Montreal
I love the spinach topping one. I first tried it when they were on sale a couple of years back and only the spinach were left. anyways, it is delicious and it is the only one I have ever bought.
Svea R.
What can I say, it's a pizza with spinach. I love it. Especially with some extra cheese, garlic and oregano *.* I always customise my pizzas so they don't get boring ;) and I love that all of the ristorantes are so thin, so I actually could give all of them 5 stars.
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
Super delicious, and fresh tasting for frozen pizza. It's a very thing crust, so it doesn't take long to cook. They are quite small, I'd suggest buying 2 if there is more than 1 person eating.
Cindy C.
Port Coquitlam , BC, BC
This is the best frozen pizza I ever tired ,only15 mins ,and freshly baked out from the oven ,the thin crust is so crispy and the spinach and cheese is full of sauce and juicy !!!!yummmm :)
Amanda P.
Vaughan, ON
I loved this! It's got a great crisp to it and an excellent flavor to book! Bake this and cut up into bite sized squares for a pre-gaming snack when guests are over!
Crystal S.
My 6 y/o is picky but has never refused this pizza! I love the taste and it's made me enjoy spinach! The crust is thin and crunchy! My family prefers Dr. O's pizza and the price is great!
Maureen G.
Toronto, ON
One of my favorites! Thin crust so it gets crispy, and the topping son this particular one are great - light enough to not feel too heavy. Get it when it's on sale - definitely worth it!
Carissa L.
Calgary, AB
So freaking good, doesn't taste like frozen pizza at all. Thin crust is great cuz you get more flavor from the toppings. Loads of spinach which is great. I buy Dr.Oetker all the time!
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
This is my absolute fave oven-ready pizza by far. It is a thin crust pizza, which I prefer, and I find it super flavorful and rich tasting despite the simplicity of ingredients. Love.
Rebecca  P.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Ontario
This was tonight's dinner. it was good but the piles of spinach could have been spread out over the pizza a bit better. but the whole pizza was eaten no complaints from my family