Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Toronto
If you like garlicky & buttery spinach TRY IT ON YOUR PIZZA!!! This pizza is AMAZING!! Try not to eat a whole one to yourself!!!
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Dr. Oetker pizzas are the ONLY frozen pizzas that I actually enjoy! I just can't stand the frozen pizza taste that seems to come along with the McCain, DiGiorno, etc. It's not that the others aren't good, I just can't get past that taste.

The Dr. Oetker pizzas come in several different types too - seems to be something for everyone!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Brampton, ON
Oh yum!!! My Favourite. I've tried many other brands of frozen pizza with spinach and followed cooking temp's and time precisely. And yet the spinach always came out soggy. Not with Dr. Oetker! I'm never disappointed with anything when it comes to Dr. Oetker pizza.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
The pizza is an okay size for the price. I am a lover of spinach so that was a no brainer :)
the crust was thin (bonus so that I can eat the full slice). Once it was cooked (following the instructions on the box) I found the pizza to be soggy and just not a good one overall.
I will recommend this pizza as I have eaten great ones but this one in particular only gets a 3 star.
Olena C.
Olena C.
Toronto, Canada
I love Restorante's pizza's.

The are a perfect balance of great #taste and #sensible eating!

Spinaci and Fungi are my favorites!

I love always having them in my freezer for any #occasion - unexpected guests come over and I quickly need to put something in the oven and then on the table, or I'm having cravings, but still trying to #control my #weight.
Analisa A.
Analisa A.
I can't begin to explain how amazing this brand of pizza is! Every kind taste so amazing and I can't get enough of the thin crust, that is my favorite kind of pizza. The spinach pizza is my number 1 favorite but they all yeast amazing. The prices is low which is even better! I think I buy this pizzas for maybe 3 dollars each! Yummy yummy
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
I was hesitant to try this flavor as I'm a diehard pepperoni fan. But i enjoy spinach so I bought it and tried it for something different. Wow! It was delicious!! Perfect balance of sauce and spinach and cheese. This has become a staple in our house for a quick meal. The kids loveit as well.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Amo essa pizza, não são todos os lugares que vendem, mas sempre que eu achava eu comprava, acho mais saudável é saborosa.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON
I bought this Pizza one day when I was out shopping. Kids wanted pizza and my son loves spinach, so it was the perfect choice. I'm always hesitant with purchasing frozen pizzas because of the cheese used (should be either kosher or halal). I'm pleased with the taste of this.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Flavourful and delicious for my vegetarian friends. Quick to cook and filling. Have bought many times and will continue to do so!