Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jeannelle M.
Jeannelle M.
Vancouver

I used to like this pizza, until I tried other spinach pizzas, I realized this one isn't so great. I would say it's average at best
Zenab A.
Zenab A.
Montreal, Quebec

Good taste, cooks fast since it is thin crust, though I find it could use a little more cheese overall I like it and buy it often.
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec

This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I have tried the other ones by Dr. Oetker but I always return to the spinaci one, i love it
Idania M.
Idania M.

Este sabor me gusta muchisimo una amiga me lo regalo y lo pude disfrutar viene en un empaque bien hermetico y muy bien almacenado.
Keira M.
Keira M.
Colborne , On

This is a yummy, thin crust pizza. Has a really nice spinach flavor to it. I prefer a bit more flavor variation in pizza though.
M-C R.
M-C R.

It's an amazing pizza!Really good quality for a frozen product, and having a lot of options to choose from is always a good thing.
Elena G.
Elena G.
Minden, NV

One of my daughters and husband are vegetarians, so I need to find options that are tasty and meat-free. This Bea de has several!!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Mount pearl, Newfoundland

The crust cooks well, sauce compliments the spinach. Only downfall is that the spinach seems almost soggy once the pizza is cooked
Ahren F.
Ahren F.

Amazing tasting thin crust pizza. love this spinach one the best. it's not as filling enough for me though since it's a thin crust
Erin K.
Erin K.

For a store bought pizza not bad. It is an excellent pizza, especially if you are looking for something that isn't grease soaked.

Join Now