Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Love this pizza. I find its always crunchy, and they're never short on cheese or spinach on the pizza. Recommend it!
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
My all time favorite frozen pizza dr. Oeteker spinaci, taste so good, i always stock up specially if its on sale :)
Anita  B.
Anita B.
Light, airy pizza, the pizza crusty on the bottom and cheesy goodness on the top. I ate the whole thing by myself.
Christine G.
Christine G.
I did not like this product. Either did my boyfriend. That said it was recommended to us by two different people.
Maricris R.
Maricris R.
Good pizza. worth for its price. we only buy it when it goes on sale. it is small in size compared to other pizza
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Cape Breton, NS
great pizza for a quick snack , wish it was a bit bigger to have for a family of 3 , gotta cook 2 up every time .
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I love the flavor of this pizza. Cooks up nicely I love thin crust pizza with just the right amount of toppings.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Langley
So delicious, this is my favorite frozen pizza, its very spinach-y though so if you hate spinach thats a problem
natalie s.
natalie s.
Oshawa, Ontario
Best frozen spinach pizza on the market doesn't get soggy crust like the rest of them I buy this profduct weekly
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
This pizza is so delicious. Packed full of flavor even though it is such a thing crust. Makes for a nice snack.