Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Amy W.
Willen , Milton Keynes
This pizza is lovely as a basic frozen pizza. I think the price is ok. I love spinach so I did enjoy the taste. Unfortunately the base did seem a little soggy for my preference. I would recommend to others.
Tasha A.
Excellent pizza!! The flavour is so nice, I only wish the crust was thicker! Even my picky kids liked the taste. Out of all the frozen pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker is one of my top choices.
Millie D.
I love this pizza! The spinach topping makes it feel really healthy and makes it way more interesting (and delicious) than a plain margharita pizza; I recommend topping with some salt and pepper.
Ruth R.
Newmarket, ON
This is by far my favorite pizza. I love that it has spinach on it so if feels like I'm eating something healthy. It tastes so good and I eat the whole thing no problem.
Brittany R.
Crust is thin and there's lots of spinach! Yum! Great price for the taste and product. Can usually get a good deal at sobeys and buy multiple for an even better price.
Clarissa N.
Burnaby, BC
For frozen pizzas, I always thoroughly enjoy Dr.Oetker's pizzas. Delicious and not too doughy, their spinach flavour is definitely one of my favourites with some Franks hot sauce on top!
Carissa L.
Calgary, AB
So freaking good, doesn't taste like frozen pizza at all. Thin crust is great cuz you get more flavor from the toppings. Loads of spinach which is great. I buy Dr.Oetker all the time!
Emma J.
For all you vegetarians out there like me this pizza is perfect! Suffices your pizza craving while still keeping the calories low! The pizza itself is absolutely divine with a perfect mix of the sauce and vegetables
steve l.
Dr. Oetker is one of the best frozen pizza's options on the market.
The Pizza Spinaci is one of Dr. Oetker's most delicious choices.
The spinach and cheese perfectly compliment each other on the delicious thin crust.
As with all Frozen Pizza's it might not be on par with a gourmet pizzeria but this is definitely one of your best options if you want to stay at home and enjoy a delicious Spinach Pizza.
Give Dr. Oetker's Pizza Spinaci a try if you haven't already you won't be disappointed.
Molly D.
As an Italian a Language Student at University I take my pizza very seriously and often don't enjoy buying frozen brands as I feel they lack in flavor and lose the originality of what a pizza should taste like...

But this is the only brand I can say that does the gloriousness of the pizza justice. It was easy to cook, the base was just the right thickness, the tomato sauce was rich in flavor and the cheese didn't taste artificial like in some brands do. The flavor I chose was spinach and I certainly didn't choose wrong, the flavors were awesome and it made me happy that I didn't have to spend £50 on a flight to Italy to enjoy a pizza.

It might not be Rome but it is certainly a good replacement.