Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Molly D.
Molly D.
As an Italian a Language Student at University I take my pizza very seriously and often don't enjoy buying frozen brands as I feel they lack in flavor and lose the originality of what a pizza should taste like...

But this is the only brand I can say that does the gloriousness of the pizza justice. It was easy to cook, the base was just the right thickness, the tomato sauce was rich in flavor and the cheese didn't taste artificial like in some brands do. The flavor I chose was spinach and I certainly didn't choose wrong, the flavors were awesome and it made me happy that I didn't have to spend £50 on a flight to Italy to enjoy a pizza.

It might not be Rome but it is certainly a good replacement.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Newmarket, ON
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite pizza. I love that it has spinach on it so if feels like I'm eating something healthy. It tastes so good and I eat the whole thing no problem.
aylssa l.
aylssa l.
Absolutly love this brand of frozen pizzas, the thing crust is a must for me. They cook so nicely, and have the perfect crunch factor with a nice subtle sauce.
jen h.
jen h.
My favorite frozen pizza😁it is loaded with spinach and the sauce toppings ratio is perfection. Never overpriced,but when its on sale i stock up. Comfort food.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Oshawa, ON
This pizza is good to last bite, even the crust makes you crave this pizza! Not only is it great tasting it has healthy toppings which makes it a go to.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington, Ontario
By far my favorite boxed pizza, it's so tasty and never was much for thin crust but it's so good. The flavor is all there and you get a good amount of spinach on the pizza itself. They are great for a quick simple dinner specially if you are one person.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Halifax, NS
Very good for a frozen pizza. It tastes better than the McCain frozen pizzas. I love that they have this kind as not many companies make spinach pizzas. love their pollo ones as well. I love that they have a thin crust as I am not a fan of thick crusts and I love that the edges are not thick as well. I actually want one of these now, reviewing it has made me hungry. hahaha
Just wish they were bigger.
Charlie O.
Charlie O.
Foodie Expert
Apart from getting stuck in your teeth (which always ends in me smiling seductively at my partner to great comedic effect), this pizza is probably one of my favorites. I usually do favor deep dish, but despite the German/(Swiss?) name on an Italian brand (which always frustrates me for some reason), a quality pizza is always baked. Vegetables don't usually hold flavor, and although a lot is lost even on this, it's still one of the better I've tasted.
Fiona L.
Fiona L.
This pizza was honestly one of the very best I have ever eaten before, the cheese was very nice and soft, and don't even get me started on the spinach and crust! The crust was nice and crispy and the spinach was very earthy and it made you feel like you were eating real spinach from your garden! I highly recommend this product for EVERYONE, even if you don't like spinach after eating just a slice of pizza you won't wanna stop! Bon appetite :)
tina w.
tina w.
Windsor, Ontario
This is a great go to pizza option if you don't have dinner planned! I recently had unexpected guests for a hockey game and had nothing defrosted so I popped a couple of these in the oven and served them. everyone loved the flavor the quality is great! you can find them cheaper (3.47$) at Walmart - you can't go wrong with that price? ! I recommend these pizzas to anyone who loves pizza but not the price of take out!!