Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Abby k.
This is by far, hands down the best pizza on the market. I always buy a bunch when I find them on sale. The taste is fantastic. I love the thin crust on this pizza. It's also the perfect size. I can cook one or two at the same time in the oven depending on how many people are eating.
Angela S.
Parry Sound, ON
I love spinach pizzas! Mt family prefers rising crust but i prefer thin, which on this one toasted perfectly! I just think it needed more flavoring as it was a little blah. But would buy on sale again and add a little hot peppers for some zip.
Emily M.
Dartmouth, NS
BEST PIZZA !!! Dr.oetker out did him self on this one , I love the thin chrispy crust and the cheese and spinach is perfect !! Sooooo much flavor and spinach and cheesy goodness all in one ! Yummmmy !!
Lana F.
Soft, crispy, and very delicious. You will need to follow the guidelines in order to result in the perfect pizza. This pizza also goes along with a glass of wine, and Robinson's fruit squash for the kids.
femke w.
Dr. Oetker pizzas are heaven. If you are a garlic lover like me, you should try this one. It's a crusty pizza with spinach and a good amount of tasty garlic. They are good and not expensive at all.
Amela N.
Absolute favorite. Great seasonings, amazing pizza base. Amazing. I would totally recommend to everyone and everyone who tried it with me said that they started to like spinach bease of this pizza.
Millie D.
I love this pizza! The spinach topping makes it feel really healthy and makes it way more interesting (and delicious) than a plain margharita pizza; I recommend topping with some salt and pepper.
Rose L.
Cambridge, ON
My husband totally loves this, a great pizza with just the perfect amount of spinach. Totally recommend especially if your looking for something different and more healthy.
Ruth R.
Aurora, ON
This is by far my favorite pizza. I love that it has spinach on it so if feels like I'm eating something healthy. It tastes so good and I eat the whole thing no problem.
Sanjukta R.
Edmonton, AB
Love this! My favorite frozen pizza! I just pop this in the oven and put on a show while this heats up then enjoy this in my PJs for nights in. Delicious and a healthier pizza option. Recommend!