Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#35 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I really like this pizza flavor, it is my favorite out of all of them. I love how they put a good ammount of spinach on the pizza and it tastes really rich.
kelly v.
kelly v.

I really love these pizzas so much. They are nice and thin. And they are so crispy 😍. I always put some tuna on this pizza, that makes it even more delicious👌
Maxine D.
Maxine D.
Abbotsford

One of my favorite pizzas. Doesn't taste like a typical frozen pizza and the toppings are tasty. I especially like the thin crust, it's not too hard or tough.
genevieve b.
genevieve b.

This pizza is really good for a quick meal if you don't have time to cook. the crust is very light and delicious. if you love spinach you will love this one !
Dani R.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario

Not a fan. Greasy and not very flavorful. Not really worth the space in my freezer (unless on sale for a very good price, along with pper towels to blot it)
Desiree S.
Desiree S.

Spinachi is delicious. It's a great vegetarian pizza option! My only complaint is that it's quite small. I would love to see a larger version of this pizza.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.

Tasty! I am not usually a big fan of frozen pizza, however - had to try this one. Will definitely purchase again and again. I wish it came in a larger size.
Minjin L.
Minjin L.
montreal, Quebec

One of the best ones for frozen pizza, the dough is very thin, crispy and crunch. I take this once in a while and it's great. Great for veggie pizza lovers
Lili C.
Lili C.

This is my favorite frozen pizza brand. Size is perfect to use in a toaster oven instead of a conventional oven. Taste is great and this is my fav flavor
Kati M.
Kati M.
Paradise , NL

This pizza was pretty good. A lot of flavor and definitely crispy when cooked properly! It is smaller than I would like if You were feeding multiple people

Join Now