Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Joanne F.
Joanne F.
cowansville, quebec

I love this pizza - very tasty and healthy - i recommend Easy and light - always have at least a few in y freezer for fast good lunch
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bedford , NS, NS

One of my favorite pizzas! I could eat this every day. Tastes just like you are at an Italian. Restaurant for a fraction of the price
Yannick C.
Yannick C.

Dr Oetker pizza''s are fabulous ...great
taste , just enought stuffs on the pizza.....but my best part is the crust...I juste love it
Paul C.
Paul C.

This was really good. A bit on the pilot side, but definitely recommend if your too lazy to cook up a dinner. Great for the kids too!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Love love love this pizza. The sauce has the perfect amount of spices and the cheese is great quality. Thin crust just how I like it!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Toronto, On

One of favorite pizzas from the frozen food section. Combination of ingredients is so good and the base it amazing. Always satisfied.
Nets H.
Nets H.

Loved this Pizza, I've always loved Spinach pizzas but they can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but this one is absolutely delicious.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.

Best pizza - i used to buy one every week. quick and easy, ready in 15 minutes. crust is thin and crunch, garlic dollops are amazing
Jill R.
Jill R.
Coaldale , Alberta

One of my Son and I'd all-time favorite pizza's! The spinach one, in particular, we cannot get enough of! So buttery and delicious!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA

My husband is not a fan of frozen pizzas but he really likes Dr Oetker Ristorante 's pizzas. His favorite is the spinach flat bread.

Join Now