Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
Absolutely LOVE this pizza...eat with my family at least a couple times a month, it's a "guilty pleasure" that's healthy!
Maryam K.
Maryam K.
I just had this pizza and it taste so fresh not like most frozen pizzas. I really like the spinach pizza in this brand.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Smithers
Best pizza out there. My children eat it up and always look for more. I wish you could by them in double boxes though.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
Im not a big frozen food person but I really liked this pizza, I would score it higher if I regularly ate frozen food.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Jan. 24, 2017, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
The flavour of this pizza was way more then I expected. It is like garlicky spinach and cheese on a crispy thin crust.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Vancouver, BC
I love this pizza. Because It is thin crust, my kids would eat it and that is how I get them to eat their vegetables.
nike a.
nike a.
It is healthy and delicious!
has a great taste and give many vitamins
i would recommend it to any person in the world
Dionne C.
Dionne C.
My favorite go-to pizza. The crust is just right and it hits the spot. Add salad and a glass of wine, nyom, repeat.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kitchener, ON
My absolute fav frozen pizza, the thin crust has the perfect crunch and the pizzaa itself is seasoned to perfection!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Love this pizza. I find its always crunchy, and they're never short on cheese or spinach on the pizza. Recommend it!