Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Serena M.
Serena M.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this pizza! I always keep at least two on hand for those nights when I don't have time to cook. It's so easy to make and always tastes delicious. I haven't tried the other flavours, but I always go to this one because of how great it tastes!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Milton Keynes , Bucks
This pizza is lovely as a basic frozen pizza. I think the price is ok. I love spinach so I did enjoy the taste. Unfortunately the base did seem a little soggy for my preference. I would recommend to others.
Becki T.
Becki T.
This is definitely one of my favourite oven pizzas, the spinach allows me to pretend it's healthy.

I love the thin and crispy base as I'm not a fan of deep pans at all! I find the amount of toppings on this is just right and this is different to any topping that other brands offer.

Just thinking about this pizza is making me so hungry!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Mississauga, Ontario
favourite pizza - a full meal - lots of toppings - quick and easy to prepare - don't have to wait long for the pizza to bake - repeat consumer for this product - Definitely would recommend to other people
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
I always go to this pizza when I need some comfort. Spinach on pizza is delicious and the thin crusts makes it even better. The cheese gets golden brown and I like to dip it in a bit of ketchup
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Crust is thin and there's lots of spinach! Yum! Great price for the taste and product. Can usually get a good deal at sobeys and buy multiple for an even better price.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Burnaby, BC
Foodie Expert
For frozen pizzas, I always thoroughly enjoy Dr.Oetker's pizzas. Delicious and not too doughy, their spinach flavour is definitely one of my favourites with some Franks hot sauce on top!
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Calgary, AB
So freaking good, doesn't taste like frozen pizza at all. Thin crust is great cuz you get more flavor from the toppings. Loads of spinach which is great. I buy Dr.Oetker all the time!
kelly v.
kelly v.
I really love these pizzas so much. They are nice and thin. And they are so crispy šŸ˜. I always put some tuna on this pizza, that makes it even more deliciousšŸ‘Œ
steve l.
steve l.
Dr. Oetker is one of the best frozen pizza's options on the market.
The Pizza Spinaci is one of Dr. Oetker's most delicious choices.
The spinach and cheese perfectly compliment each other on the delicious thin crust.
As with all Frozen Pizza's it might not be on par with a gourmet pizzeria but this is definitely one of your best options if you want to stay at home and enjoy a delicious Spinach Pizza.
Give Dr. Oetker's Pizza Spinaci a try if you haven't already you won't be disappointed.