Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta

I like the thin crust of this pizza. There are a decent amount of toppings and the spinach is delicious. I have a family so I find these pizza to be a little small.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Oakville , Ontario

This is literally the best pizza brand ever! My personal fave has to be the spinach though. It is sooooooo yummy and they don't skimp out on the toppings. Must try!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
guelph, Ontario

Tons of spinach! Great flavor, cheese to sauce ratio ideal. Kids wouldn't try it, but hubby and I really enjoyed. Keep an eye when cooking, it crisped up quickly.
Ameenah M.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario

Whenever I'm in a pickle, I always reach for this pizza. Honestly, Dr. Oetker makes a good frozen pizza. It doesn't taste like it was frozen. They cook perfectly.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

This is my go to pizza when I want a quick supper. It's the perfect size for 2 people. Only thing I would have to criticize on is that it's not the best reheated.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

I love these pizzas. If I go to shop to grab a quick meal I always grab one of these. So thin and crispy different to any other frozen pizza out there. So yummy x
Anna Patricia Y.
Anna Patricia Y.
Burnaby, Bc

Of all the flavors they offer at Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza this is probably my favorite. Subtle combination of flavors plus the taste of spinach, perfection!
Neil B.
Neil B.
Yeovil

Our favorite Dr Oetker, crispy and full of flavor, ideal for the veggie and throw a couple of slices of ham and half for the meat eater who can't go without!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

This is our go-to pizza when the kids haven't been eating their green vegetables. They love the spinach on the pizza and don't even realize it's good for them!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, Ontario

These are great for when you want a lighter, yet flavorful frozen pizza. They are a bit pricey (in Canada, anyways), so I usually wait for them to go on sale.

Join Now