Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #59 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Southampton, Hampshire
Foodie Expert
These pizzas have a lovely thin base and are really delicious. I only really buy when they're on offer but they're still good. I love the generous amount of mozzarella used and they aren't too greasy or fatty.
Would recommend.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this pizza! I always keep at least two on hand for those nights when I don't have time to cook. It's so easy to make and always tastes delicious. I haven't tried the other flavours, but I always go to this one because of how great it tastes!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beaumont, AB
My fave pizza brand. Easy to make, quick and convenient on none cooking nights. Tastes great and less calories and fat then other brands. Would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Milton Keynes , Bucks
This pizza is lovely as a basic frozen pizza. I think the price is ok. I love spinach so I did enjoy the taste. Unfortunately the base did seem a little soggy for my preference. I would recommend to others.
Becki T.
Becki T.
Leeds, West yorkshire
Foodie Expert
This is definitely one of my favourite oven pizzas, the spinach allows me to pretend it's healthy.

I love the thin and crispy base as I'm not a fan of deep pans at all! I find the amount of toppings on this is just right and this is different to any topping that other brands offer.

Just thinking about this pizza is making me so hungry!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Mississauga, Ontario
favourite pizza - a full meal - lots of toppings - quick and easy to prepare - don't have to wait long for the pizza to bake - repeat consumer for this product - Definitely would recommend to other people
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
I always go to this pizza when I need some comfort. Spinach on pizza is delicious and the thin crusts makes it even better. The cheese gets golden brown and I like to dip it in a bit of ketchup
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
Excellent pizza!! The flavour is so nice, I only wish the crust was thicker! Even my picky kids liked the taste. Out of all the frozen pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker is one of my top choices.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Foodie Expert
Crust is thin and there's lots of spinach! Yum! Great price for the taste and product. Can usually get a good deal at sobeys and buy multiple for an even better price.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Burnaby, BC
Foodie Expert
For frozen pizzas, I always thoroughly enjoy Dr.Oetker's pizzas. Delicious and not too doughy, their spinach flavour is definitely one of my favourites with some Franks hot sauce on top!