Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Christine L.
Ottawa, Ontario
Foodie Expert
I originally bought this as a meal for those days when you just don't want to cook anything. This exceded my expectations by not being overly salty, a problem i have with most frozen pizzas
Maddie T.
Fredericton, NB
Great low effort dinner. Impressed for a frozen pizza, totally ate the whole thing (its great cold the day after too). I was afraid that the spinach would get mushy after being heated from frozen but it turned out great!
Alyssa N.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I love how convenient these pizzas are except I always struggle cooking them because the crust is so thin it always burns. I love the spinach on top. I recommend for an easy dinner with small portions(usually feeds 2)
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON, ON
The time on the box is a but misleading. I found if I didn't want the crust has hard as it seems to be coming out I needed to take it out 5 minutes sooner. The amount of toppings is fine, more cheese would be nice, but over all good pizza for the oven.
Lauren M.
Richmond Hill, ON
One of my favorite indulgences! I absolutely love how this pizza turns out. It's crispy and so flavorful. If you love pizza and spinach, you will love this easy-to-make pizza at home!
Sarah H.
Charlottetown, PE
I'm pretty picky when it comes to thin crust pizzas that are frozen, because 9/10 times the crust is soggy in the end (ew, no thanks) but dr. oetker has the best crust in my opinion. the spinach favor is my favorite !
Ashley P.
Niagara
Great frozen pizza. I have a soy allergy and this is one of the only frozen pizzas that does not state to have soy in its ingredients. Tastes good for being frozen and cooked evenly in the oven as directed on the box.
Michele B.
REDCLIFF, Alberta
Dr. Oetker Ristorante spinache pizza is one of my favorites . As I get older I don't seem to need a whole lot to eat , so this pizza is a perfect choice . I've tried another brands spinache pizza and it couldn't come close to Dr Oetker's flavor and I love the thin crust it's a perfect pairing .
Andrea S.
Windsor, ON
While this is one of their better flavors, it still does taste artificial so I generally try to avoid frozen pizza altogether. I feel like this brand should be better and/or healthier but it doesn't live up to my expectations.
Angele L.
Montreal
Love this pizza! The thin crust is great and the flavor is almost restaurant quality. Good value and convenience. My kids also love this pizza. It is healthier and less caloric than the McCain rising crust pizza.