Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

This is my go to pizza when I want a quick supper. It's the perfect size for 2 people. Only thing I would have to criticize on is that it's not the best reheated.
Neil B.
Neil B.
Yeovil

Our favorite Dr Oetker, crispy and full of flavor, ideal for the veggie and throw a couple of slices of ham and half for the meat eater who can't go without!!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, Ontario

These are great for when you want a lighter, yet flavorful frozen pizza. They are a bit pricey (in Canada, anyways), so I usually wait for them to go on sale.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

This is our go-to pizza when the kids haven't been eating their green vegetables. They love the spinach on the pizza and don't even realize it's good for them!
jen h.
jen h.

My favorite frozen pizza😁it is loaded with spinach and the sauce toppings ratio is perfection. Never overpriced,but when its on sale i stock up. Comfort food.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I really like this pizza flavor, it is my favorite out of all of them. I love how they put a good ammount of spinach on the pizza and it tastes really rich.
Maxine D.
Maxine D.
Abbotsford

One of my favorite pizzas. Doesn't taste like a typical frozen pizza and the toppings are tasty. I especially like the thin crust, it's not too hard or tough.
kelly v.
kelly v.

I really love these pizzas so much. They are nice and thin. And they are so crispy 😍. I always put some tuna on this pizza, that makes it even more delicious👌
genevieve b.
genevieve b.

This pizza is really good for a quick meal if you don't have time to cook. the crust is very light and delicious. if you love spinach you will love this one !
Dani R.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario

Not a fan. Greasy and not very flavorful. Not really worth the space in my freezer (unless on sale for a very good price, along with pper towels to blot it)