Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
samantha c.
samantha c.
Frankston , Victoria
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza I add feta and garlic sometimes too and occasionally sundried tomatoes but it's a great frozen pizza with a thin crispy base and nice topping and it must be got the kids will eat it. Only downside is sometimes the toppings are scarce or unevenly distributed but I've found that to be the case with all frozen pizzas and when this happens I add a little of my own.
Bex l.
Bex l.
Erith, Kent
I really enjoy all of the Ristorante pizzas but the Spinach one is my ultimate favourite.
It seems to be limited edition in the UK and only appears every few months in certain grocery stores, but nevertheless. It is such a nice crisp base, with a delicious seasoned marscapone and spinach topping. I like to eat this with salad and some wine. Good as a restaurant.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Halifax, CA
Foodie Expert
I used to be the person who said they hated pizza. And everyone would give me that weird look like I was insane. This pizza showed me a new light. The spinach is beautiful, the cheese is creamy, even if your not a spinach fan try one of their other flavours. Also theyre a healthy alternative to pizza so I don't feel so bad when I have one on the weekends.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Hamilton,Ontario
Favourite frozen pizza! Love the thin crust and how quickly it bakes in the oven. Good go to lazy meal! Love the spinach and garlic flavor. Sometimes I wish it had more cheese on it, Always end up adding extra on.
Lai L.
Lai L.
This is hands-down the absolute best frozen pizza you can buy. You can tell because every time there's a sale on Dr. Oetker's pizza, all the spinachi ones are gone in a flash! The thin crust, the ample spinach topping and the delicious stringy cheese make this pizza as good as take-out!
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
Foodie Expert
This spinach pizza is really good and unique. I hadn't seen or tried one before so I was intrigued to buy and try one. I was happy with it because though it's pizza, it didn't feel heavy or greasy. It was light and cheesy and delicious. A very nice alternative to traditional pizza.
laura A.
laura A.
Sunderland , Tyne and Wear
Foodie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with this pizza its good it's thin it's tastes but hell it gets cold really quick like you take out the oven you cut it it's cold. I don't know if it's because it's so thin all the heat just leaves it as soon as it touches the plate
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Canada
This is my go to pizza when I'm in such a rush. I've boughten this over and over again. Price is right. The reason why I'm giving it only 4 stars is because it doesn't taste like pizza from pizza place but I love how much topping they put compared others.
Alana K.
Alana K.
Etobicoke, ON
This pizza is my jam! Perfect thin crust, delicious garlicy sauce, spinach and light mozzarella. It is super easy to prepare and does not disappoint. I like to leave mine in the oven a bit longer than the directions specify because I like it a bit more crispy.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Southampton, Hampshire
These pizzas have a lovely thin base and are really delicious. I only really buy when they're on offer but they're still good. I love the generous amount of mozzarella used and they aren't too greasy or fatty.
Would recommend.