Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario

I loved this! It's got a great crisp to it and an excellent flavor to book! Bake this and cut up into bite sized squares for a pre-gaming snack when guests are over!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Herbert, Sk

This thin crust pizza bakes very quickly with a nice crisp crust. I love spinach pizza and was impressed with this store bought version. I would definitely buy again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

This pizza tastes nice in comparison to ther spinach pizzas. It can, however, become too moist and the spinach tastes rubbery if this happens. The thin crust is nice
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ottawa

A good pizza for a lazy day at home. I usually buy these pizzas when they go on sale because I find them a little expensive. The spinach one is one of my favorites.
Janine V.
Janine V.

Mmmmmm this pizza is so good! Doesn't taste like frozen pizza for sure and I trick myself into thinking it's healthy because it has spinach on it ;) kids love it too
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Grimsby, Ontario

My fiancee and I love this pizza! When we've had a long day and don't want to cook dinner, this is a great option to toss in the oven and still have a yummy dinner.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Oakville , Ontario

This is literally the best pizza brand ever! My personal fave has to be the spinach though. It is sooooooo yummy and they don't skimp out on the toppings. Must try!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
guelph, Ontario

Tons of spinach! Great flavor, cheese to sauce ratio ideal. Kids wouldn't try it, but hubby and I really enjoyed. Keep an eye when cooking, it crisped up quickly.
Ameenah M.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario

Whenever I'm in a pickle, I always reach for this pizza. Honestly, Dr. Oetker makes a good frozen pizza. It doesn't taste like it was frozen. They cook perfectly.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

This is my go to pizza when I want a quick supper. It's the perfect size for 2 people. Only thing I would have to criticize on is that it's not the best reheated.