Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Nets H.
Nets H.
Loved this Pizza, I've always loved Spinach pizzas but they can be a bit hit and miss sometimes but this one is absolutely delicious.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bedford , NS
One of my favorite pizzas! I could eat this every day. Tastes just like you are at an Italian. Restaurant for a fraction of the price
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Love love love this pizza. The sauce has the perfect amount of spices and the cheese is great quality. Thin crust just how I like it!
Joanne F.
Joanne F.
cowansville, quebec
I love this pizza - very tasty and healthy - i recommend Easy and light - always have at least a few in y freezer for fast good lunch
Zenab A.
Zenab A.
Montreal, Quebec
Good taste, cooks fast since it is thin crust, though I find it could use a little more cheese overall I like it and buy it often.
M-C R.
M-C R.
It's an amazing pizza!Really good quality for a frozen product, and having a lot of options to choose from is always a good thing.
Keira M.
Keira M.
Colborne, On
This is a yummy, thin crust pizza. Has a really nice spinach flavor to it. I prefer a bit more flavor variation in pizza though.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
This pizza is light enough that you don't feel as if you are eating a huge meal. But large enough that you feel comfortably full.
Erin K.
Erin K.
For a store bought pizza not bad. It is an excellent pizza, especially if you are looking for something that isn't grease soaked.
Laine M.
Laine M.
Surrey, BC
So good. I can eat a whole one to myself- the crust is actually crispy and not soggy like a lot of frozen pizzas. very yum try it