Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #33 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Katie G.
I love this pizza. The garlic and the rest of the flavours co-mingle to create a delicious pizza. Thin crust is the best crust, and this one delivers a great crust that doesn't taste like cardboard.
Jessica C.
It's not bad for a frozen pizza. Crust is a bit lack Luster, and the spinach is barely even there. They have so many other great options, but this one is not even close to worth wasting your money on.
jessica s.
Halifax, NS
I don't always make frozen pizzas, but whenever I get a craving for one dr. oetker ristorante pizza is definitely on my grocery list! the crust is so crisp and light and the toppings are always delicious!
Mikayla P.
Kingston
I love a good spinach pizza but this one wasn't the best.. Still good for a frozen pizza and I love the thin crust. Spinach didn't taste as fresh as expected (although it was frozen). Not disgusting in anyway, but not my favorite.
Dina S.
It's so delicious, I love the thin crust. Doesn't smell to much of spinach, tastes good, fast to make. love that even though it is spinach, it still tastes good and not too vegetable-i for a pizza
Jeannine M.
Etobicoke, ON
This is one of our favorite brand of frozen pizza, and favorite topping too. This particular pizza is consistently flavorful and crispy. Always a family favorite.

#contest, #YouGottaRespect
rebecca f.
I buy at least 4 of these pizzas a month. My kids love this great tasting pizza over delivery pizza. Dr Oetker Ristorante Pizza is awesome and inexpensive. The best store bought gourmet pizza.
Stephanie P.
Peterborough, Ontario
This pizza is simply delicious. I love that the crust is thinner which keeps things tasting lighter. The spinach is very flavorful and it makes the pizza healthier. I am a big fan and look forward to trying the other kinds.
Amberlee N.
Calgary , AB
Great pizza, nice and light, but with a great taste! Would definitely recommend! The spinach doesn't make the crust soggy at all, which is something I personally hate, but it's all good here!
Tiffany M.
Toronto, ON
This spinach pizza is bomb!!!! I buy at least 4 when they go on sale. I can eat a whole pizza to my face because it's so light and delicious. the thin crust makes it easy to devour in no time.