Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

farrah i.
It was good but iam not a big fan of a thin crust but this is my moms favorite pizza I wish it came in a thick crust and with a little more cheese
Anna P.
Toronto
Extremely tasty and filling! Comes out of the oven perfect every time. Love the thin crust and the spinach pizza by Dr. Oetker
Phaedra M.
Keswick, ON
This is one of my favorite pizzas. It's a nice change from the heavy meat pizzas that are so common. It has a creamy sauce and the spinach isn't overwhelming. It's not a large pizza so more than one is needed for my family of 4.
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec
This is my favorite frozen pizza ever. I have tried the other ones by Dr. Oetker but I always return to the spinaci one, i love it
Amanda C.
Liked the price, great flavor, all the kids enjoyed it, nice thin crispy crust and good amount of toppings!
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta
I like the thin crust of this pizza. There are a decent amount of toppings and the spinach is delicious. I have a family so I find these pizza to be a little small.
Whitney B.
London, ON
My daughter loves spinach pizza and this one is her favorite. She loves when I put this one on the BBQ in the summer.
Evelyn B.
Langley , BC
Foodie Expert
Light refreshing pizza with an adequate amount of toppings. It is easy to cook and tastes pretty good.
cathy s.
Richmond Hill
Tastes great,love it.easy to prepare Great for a meal with a salad or alone for a snack.
Michelle P.
Amaranth , ON
Great pizza!! love the Ristorante pizzas a lot they taste great and they are a good price when they go on sale