Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Georgia K.
Georgia K.
St Lazare

So good that even my 5 year old loved it and he had no idea he was eating spinach! I like the crispiness of the crust and the toppings.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This pizza has a wonderfully thin crust that stays crispy. The spinach and sauce and cheese have a fresh taste that is very satisfying.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Calgary, ALBERTA

A great quick and easy meal. Even my picky kids love it. They are often on sale at my grocery store so make for a cheap snack or lunch.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Stoney Creek, Ontario

Hands down the best pizza we have ever purchased.
We have tried other spinach thin crust pizzas but no other brand matches the flavor.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Calgary, AB

Great balance of flavor. Nicely balanced. A favorite in our house. Crust is the perfect thickness and the spinach is not over salted
tammy h.
tammy h.
BRANTFORD

My family love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci good way to get the kids to eat spinach and its easy and fast for the mom on the go
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Davie, FL

I LOVE this pizza. Hands down the best frozen pizza I have ever had. It's so delicious, especially with a little grated cheese on top.
Lytz M.
Lytz M.

Simply delicious ! It is the only frozen pizza I buy since I have first tasted it! If you are a spinach lover it is the pizza for you!
Keesje V.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON

This pizza is really delicious. Every kind I have tried, I have loved. The flavors are perfect, and this one has healthy ingredients.
Alisa L.
Alisa L.

This frozen pizza has a very thin base (which I love) and just the right amount of topping, in this case spinach and cheese * tomatoes

Join Now