Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Kristal M.
Foodie Expert
I have one of these in my freezer at all times. My boyfriend and I love these as a mid-day snack or a dinner if we’re feeling lazy. I find that they are usually always on sale and can be found at almost every grocery store or drug store with a freezer section. For anyone that likes spinach I would highly recommended this pizza. It is to die for 😍😍
Medina E.
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite frozen pizza!! It tastes so great and I love how much spinach there is on it. I also really like how it's a thin crust pizza. 100% recommend!!
Alexia C.
This is a good pizza to make if you are hungry and in the go. It is easy to make, I pop it in the toaster oven and let it do its magic. In about 20 minutes you have a tastey pizza! This is the go to pizza brand I have used for 5 years and it has not disappointed me yet.
Brittany C.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this type of pizza. The thin crust is well done and it does not burn up in the oven. The spinach is good and not too soggy or limp. When it is on sale, I highly suggest you pick up a couple!
Constance A.
North York, ON
The crust is really good. Like the thin crust especially with the spinach topping. Guilt free pizza. Can usually get coupons too for their pizza which is helpful when doing groceries.
Marie-Pier B.
This pizza Is by far the most tasty and yummy and amazing pizza I have EVER tasted in my whole life. The juicy spinaches are just a must with these thin crusted pizza's. Your breath will stop once you get these bad boys out the oven. The smell is phenomenal, the yumminess of this pizza will make you tear up. I am kidding, but you should all taste this yummy pizza, for your own good health
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
I'd tried sever Dr. Oetker's frozen pizzas and I must say that the Ristorante pizzas are my favorite. There's a variety of toppings to choose from and it is quick and easy to prepare (15 minutes with my convection toaster oven). The thin crust stays crispy and there's a constant good amount of topics on the pizzas and none of the Ristorante pizzas I had had sparse toppings.
Katherine E.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this thin crust spinach pizza. Still get the pizza and a little bit healthier than the rest. It is a convenient, fast snack or meal. My whole family lives it to. They use quality ingredients and you can buy it in the frozen food aile of most grocery stores.
samantha c.
Frankston , Victoria
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza I add feta and garlic sometimes too and occasionally sundried tomatoes but it's a great frozen pizza with a thin crispy base and nice topping and it must be got the kids will eat it. Only downside is sometimes the toppings are scarce or unevenly distributed but I've found that to be the case with all frozen pizzas and when this happens I add a little of my own.
Bex l.
Athol Road, Erith
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy all of the Ristorante pizzas but the Spinach one is my ultimate favourite.
It seems to be limited edition in the UK and only appears every few months in certain grocery stores, but nevertheless. It is such a nice crisp base, with a delicious seasoned marscapone and spinach topping. I like to eat this with salad and some wine. Good as a restaurant.