Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Lise R.
Lise R.
Excellent flavor and excellent thin crispy crust. So great you will want to but Two!!!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Fredericton, NB, NB
Delicious and something different then we would usually buy but even the kids loved it
joana f.
joana f.
I adoreeee Dr.oetker ristorant pizza in general but my favoutite is spinaci i love it
sonia b.
sonia b.
Taste great but the crust is thin , would recommend when you don't want to feel full
Jeska K.
Jeska K.
This pizza has yummy crisp crust and bits of garlic spinach that are super yummy!
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Foodie Expert
I really liked this pizza,it had a crispy crust and it had that homemade taste.
heather y.
heather y.
I tried this and my son ate it all up and loved it. he wanted more of it lol
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Chateauguay , Quebec
Not too filling. Great taste. It's great for a snack but not a main meal.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
I'd tried sever Dr. Oetker's frozen pizzas and I must say that the Ristorante pizzas are my favorite. There's a variety of toppings to choose from and it is quick and easy to prepare (15 minutes with my convection toaster oven). The thin crust stays crispy and there's a constant good amount of topics on the pizzas and none of the Ristorante pizzas I had had sparse toppings.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
I absolutely love this thin crust spinach pizza. Still get the pizza and a little bit healthier than the rest. It is a convenient, fast snack or meal. My whole family lives it to. They use quality ingredients and you can buy it in the frozen food aile of most grocery stores.