Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

lizzie d.
Great pizza, wonderful flavour and toppings. Personally I find the base a little too dry. The spinach is a healthier option but also really great taste. Not overpowering like other spinach pizzas. will recommend.
Tea B.
Whitby, Ontario
This pizza was disappointing at best. The time recommended to cook it is not long enough, and the crust was doughy and blah rather than what you expect from a nice thin crust pizza. The toppings were decent though.
Sydney F.
Toronto, ON
I really enjoy the thin crust on this pizza! There is also plenty of spinach as well which is great. It could use a little bit more sauce and cheese, but I like to add a little extra before I put it in the oven.
Pauline d.
Delicious. A much more grown up feeling sort of frozen pizza. The thin crust makes it a much lighter meal than heavy traditional frozen pizzas. The only issue is that it is relatively small compared to other frozen pizzas in the same price range.
Meena B.
Toronto
Great pizza ! My children love this , and also love the cheese and tomato , vegetable variety . Very convenient . We keep a selection in the freezer and my children know they can get whenever they want as a snack or as a meal with salad or soup .
Shanii Z.
Love this pizza. The only pizza ive had that doesn't taste like frozen pizza.
If you don't like spinach this pizza isn't for you because it is covered in only spinach and cheese. My 4 year old is a very picky eater and he still eats this pizza.
Mikaela I.
This pizza was very tasty. Filled our stomachs happily. Wish there was more cheese, but I guess you can't complain when it's a frozen pizza. Reasonable time frame from frozen to ready to eat. Would eat again
Vernesse H.
This brand of frozen pizza is amazing and pretty cheap too. However don't expect to feed a family with one or two boxes. This pizza is extremely light and is not that filling.
Camille R.
I really like this pizza. I usually don't like spinach but this pizza makes it work. I could eat this pizza every night. The reason I give it 3 stars is because I don't like the crust, I find it to crispy. I like a softer crust on my pizza
Maura W.
Ottawa, Ontario
The best thin crust pizza in my opinion. I love the creamy spinach and garlic flavor and have to stop myself from eating the whole thing! If you are looking for thin crust pizza that doesn't taste like frozen cardboard this is the one !