Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Ottawa

I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but a vegetarian type pizza this one is great It is one of the only thing crust pizzas that is very good
Veronique P.
Veronique P.
Brossard, Quebec

Light and yummy :) Also crispy crust which is the best. If you like spinach but don't care about any fancy cheese, Id definitely recommend
Sean F.
Sean F.

I loved thinness of the crust but it tasted like cardboard, and I love love love spinach on pizza but find Dr. Oetker makes it too wet...
Agata S.
Agata S.
Surrey, British Columbia

Easy, fast dinner to make on a busy weekday evening. The spinach one is great, but sometimes I add meat (sausage, ham). Would repurchase!
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA

This is my favorite of all the Dr. Oetker pizzas! They put a lot of spinach on it, and just enough garlic, so that it's not overpowering.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This pizza was inexpensive and cooked awesome on the barbecue. The crust was thin and got crispy and the toppings were really flavorful!
Nicki M.
Nicki M.
Coventry, CT

Not bad for frozen pizzas, i like that they are thin crust and they have great variety to choose from, I personally love the spinach ones
Judy H.
Judy H.
WINDSOR, Ontario

This is my absolute favorite in the Dr. Oetker brands. I love the thin crust, and the spinach and mozzarella blend are perfect together.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook, Nova Scotia

I really enjoyed this pizza. The crust was nice and crispy :)
It had a very nice spinach flavor and the cheese didn't take away from it.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

This is absolutely my favorite frozen pizza. the butter garlic flovour with the spinach and cheese i to die for. I don't buy any others.

Join Now