Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Sherri E.
Sherri E.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I was a little skeptical on buying a spinach Pizza for my family but it was amazing on how much we all lived it including my 3 year old. the crust is just perfect. Definitely a buyer!
Paige F.
Paige F.
Scarborough , Ontario

These pizzas are perfect to keep stocked in the freezer for last minute meals or snacks. I wouldn't say they stack up against take out, but they are one of the better frozen options.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lyss, Bern

I love pizza and I could die for it! I got so many guys around me , saying I'm not eating healthy then I was like okei , let me buy some pizza with spinach , more healthy :p
Love it
Debbie D.
Debbie D.

Love this pizza brand and flavor! My family and I enjoy this everyone in a while, and is great for students that are living alone and need a quick meal, its also super affordable!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Surrey, British Columbia

It was a fantastic, light and crispy pizza. Only problem is we wanted more of it since it was so delicious. Makes for a great easy meal to pull out of the freezer on a busy night
Rebecca  P.
Rebecca P.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Ontario

This was tonight's dinner. it was good but the piles of spinach could have been spread out over the pizza a bit better. but the whole pizza was eaten no complaints from my family
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

My favorite frozen pizza hands down is Dr. Oetker Ristorante, a lot of the other brands have that cardboard taste which isn't too enjoyable. I recommend the thin crust spinach!
Vernesse H.
Vernesse H.

This brand of frozen pizza is amazing and pretty cheap too. However don't expect to feed a family with one or two boxes. This pizza is extremely light and is not that filling.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lockerbie, Scotland

Love Dr. Oetker. I appreciate the thin base (I hate a thick doughy base) the toppings are always super fresh and tasty! And easy to cook for the quick, no hassle ready meal.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Cambridge, Ontario

My husband totally loves this, a great pizza with just the perfect amount of spinach. Totally recommend especially if your looking for something different and more healthy.

Join Now