Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jeannine M.
Jeannine M.
Etobicoke, Ontario

This is one of our favorite brand of frozen pizza, and favorite topping too. This particular pizza is consistently flavorful and crispy. Always a family favorite.

#contest, #YouGottaRespect
Casey M.
Casey M.
Calgary, Alberta

Super delicious, and fresh tasting for frozen pizza. It's a very thing crust, so it doesn't take long to cook. They are quite small, I'd suggest buying 2 if there is more than 1 person eating.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Toronto, Ontario

This spinach pizza is bomb!!!! I buy at least 4 when they go on sale. I can eat a whole pizza to my face because it's so light and delicious. the thin crust makes it easy to devour in no time.
Amberlee N.
Amberlee N.
Calgary, Alberta

Great pizza, nice and light, but with a great taste! Would definitely recommend! The spinach doesn't make the crust soggy at all, which is something I personally hate, but it's all good here!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Port Coquitlam , BC, BC

This is the best frozen pizza I ever tired ,only15 mins ,and freshly baked out from the oven ,the thin crust is so crispy and the spinach and cheese is full of sauce and juicy !!!!yummmm :)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

My 6 y/o is picky but has never refused this pizza! I love the taste and it's made me enjoy spinach! The crust is thin and crunchy! My family prefers Dr. O's pizza and the price is great!
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my favorites! Thin crust so it gets crispy, and the topping son this particular one are great - light enough to not feel too heavy. Get it when it's on sale - definitely worth it!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.

I was really reluctant to try this out. I really thought that I wouldn't like it but a friend forced me to try because she really loves it and I'm glad she did because I love the flavor
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Richmond Hill, ON

One of my favorite indulgences! I absolutely love how this pizza turns out. It's crispy and so flavorful. If you love pizza and spinach, you will love this easy-to-make pizza at home!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta

This is my absolute fave oven-ready pizza by far. It is a thin crust pizza, which I prefer, and I find it super flavorful and rich tasting despite the simplicity of ingredients. Love.

Join Now