Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #56 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

kc_maggie M.
Really lovely pizza, wonderful thin crust that crisps up nicely. Great amount of spinach. But I always have to add some more mozza!! It's also not enough for a family or even two, when one is a large man! but I would buy again for a night of easy dinner for myself!
Helena Y.
toronto, ontario
Dr. Peter's Ristorante line is definitely the best oven pizza there is. It's also available in a wide range of flavours - I would say it's even better than some restaurants pizzas !
Rina L.
I love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizzas. Although they are frozen they do not taste like that at all. After coming out of the oven they taste delicious just like store brought. The crust is really thin and crunchy. The sauce is really flavorful. This has replace my delissio which taste like frozen pizza. Dr. O is my fav frozen pizza which does not taste like it at all.
Maria C.
I love the topping and the verity that this product offers. I think the crust could use some work , it needs a new dough. The price is very good and adorable. Overall I would recommend this product for a cheap meal.
lizzie d.
Great pizza, wonderful flavour and toppings. Personally I find the base a little too dry. The spinach is a healthier option but also really great taste. Not overpowering like other spinach pizzas. will recommend.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
By far my favorite boxed pizza, it's so tasty and never was much for thin crust but it's so good. The flavor is all there and you get a good amount of spinach on the pizza itself. They are great for a quick simple dinner specially if you are one person.
Jay E.
Binbrook, ON
My #1 favorite frozen pizza. Tastes so delicious and I am sure it could sell in a 5 star restaurant no doubt about it. Somewhat pricey but I always stock up once they're on sale which is rarely. I recommend this to anybody.
MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc
J'ai essayé plusieurs marques de pizza congelé elle n'est pas dans les tops mais s'en sort très bien elle a bon gout toutefois la croûte est mince et peu gouteuse mais en général elle satisfait bien toute la famille .
Sydney F.
Toronto , ON
I really enjoy the thin crust on this pizza! There is also plenty of spinach as well which is great. It could use a little bit more sauce and cheese, but I like to add a little extra before I put it in the oven.
Pauline d.
Delicious. A much more grown up feeling sort of frozen pizza. The thin crust makes it a much lighter meal than heavy traditional frozen pizzas. The only issue is that it is relatively small compared to other frozen pizzas in the same price range.