Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Emma v.
Emma v.

I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Victoria, British Columbia

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza has a wonderful crisp crust, topped with a nice layer of toppings. I like this product when I need a quick dinner.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Summerside, PE

Really enjoyed it at the time I don't usually buy frozen pizzas tho only sad part is with a convection oven like mine they don't cook properly
Susan M.
Susan M.
Beeton, Ontario

Love, love, love this pizza, the taste is fantastic. the garlic sauce is not too strong and the crust is not dry like other thin crust pizzas.
Noémy C.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield

Very tasty pizza! I'm usually not a fan of spinach and there is A LOT on this pizza, but the spices and just the overall taste is really good.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge, Alberta, AB

Can I just say OMG. this pizza is AMAZING!! my husband and I get this pizza all the time and we love it! great balance of cheese and spinach
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I love this pizza! The spinach topping is great and the cheese is really yummy. I am a big fan of thin crust and this is my favorite brand.
Cloe J.
Cloe J.
Charlotte, NC

My favorite pizza ever! It is soo good, perfect balance of spinach sauce and cheese. I love that this brand uses red sauce instead of white.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Hagersville

This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

This is one of the best frozen pizzas I've had. It is delicious and if you leave it in a little longer it get super crispy and really good!

Join Now