Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Phaedra M.
Keswick, ON
This is one of my favorite pizzas. It's a nice change from the heavy meat pizzas that are so common. It has a creamy sauce and the spinach isn't overwhelming. It's not a large pizza so more than one is needed for my family of 4.
Rebekah L.
Winnipeg, MB
By far the best store-bought pizza that I've had! I've tried many brands of pizza but I always come back to Dr. Oetker. They taste amazing, the crust to toppings ratio is perfect, and you can always tell that they're great quality!
Carley G.
This is a great, quick pizza. The crust is thin and crunchy, but not tough. The toppings are not too thick, but there, more in the Italian style than the Greek. It's my go-to for pizza. This one can be easily added to if you want to.
Dani A.
Oakville, ON
Really like this flavor from the Dr. Ortker brand. It's a very thin and crunchy pizza so it tastes more like a flat bread to me, but the cheese and spinach are a delicious combo. You could make it as a side with pasta for a dinner. Love it!
kc_maggie M.
Really lovely pizza, wonderful thin crust that crisps up nicely. Great amount of spinach. But I always have to add some more mozza!! It's also not enough for a family or even two, when one is a large man! but I would buy again for a night of easy dinner for myself!
Helena Y.
toronto, ontario
Dr. Peter's Ristorante line is definitely the best oven pizza there is. It's also available in a wide range of flavours - I would say it's even better than some restaurants pizzas !
Rina L.
I love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizzas. Although they are frozen they do not taste like that at all. After coming out of the oven they taste delicious just like store brought. The crust is really thin and crunchy. The sauce is really flavorful. This has replace my delissio which taste like frozen pizza. Dr. O is my fav frozen pizza which does not taste like it at all.
MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc
J'ai essayé plusieurs marques de pizza congelé elle n'est pas dans les tops mais s'en sort très bien elle a bon gout toutefois la croûte est mince et peu gouteuse mais en général elle satisfait bien toute la famille .
Jay E.
Binbrook, Ontario
My #1 favorite frozen pizza. Tastes so delicious and I am sure it could sell in a 5 star restaurant no doubt about it. Somewhat pricey but I always stock up once they're on sale which is rarely. I recommend this to anybody.
Katie M.
Burlington , OH
By far my favorite boxed pizza, it's so tasty and never was much for thin crust but it's so good. The flavor is all there and you get a good amount of spinach on the pizza itself. They are great for a quick simple dinner specially if you are one person.