Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Emma v.
Emma v.
I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Beeton, Ontario
Love, love, love this pizza, the taste is fantastic. the garlic sauce is not too strong and the crust is not dry like other thin crust pizzas.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Hagersville
This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Ottawa
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but a vegetarian type pizza this one is great It is one of the only thing crust pizzas that is very good
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This pizza was inexpensive and cooked awesome on the barbecue. The crust was thin and got crispy and the toppings were really flavorful!
Judy H.
Judy H.
WINDSOR, Ontario
This is my absolute favorite in the Dr. Oetker brands. I love the thin crust, and the spinach and mozzarella blend are perfect together.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook, Nova Scotia
I really enjoyed this pizza. The crust was nice and crispy :)
It had a very nice spinach flavor and the cheese didn't take away from it.
Georgia K.
Georgia K.
St Lazare
So good that even my 5 year old loved it and he had no idea he was eating spinach! I like the crispiness of the crust and the toppings.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Calgary, ALBERTA
A great quick and easy meal. Even my picky kids love it. They are often on sale at my grocery store so make for a cheap snack or lunch.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Calgary, AB
Great balance of flavor. Nicely balanced. A favorite in our house. Crust is the perfect thickness and the spinach is not over salted