Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Toronto, Ontario

This spinach pizza is bomb!!!! I buy at least 4 when they go on sale. I can eat a whole pizza to my face because it's so light and delicious. the thin crust makes it easy to devour in no time.
rebecca f.
rebecca f.

I buy at least 4 of these pizzas a month. My kids love this great tasting pizza over delivery pizza. Dr Oetker Ristorante Pizza is awesome and inexpensive. The best store bought gourmet pizza.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Calgary, Alberta

Super delicious, and fresh tasting for frozen pizza. It's a very thing crust, so it doesn't take long to cook. They are quite small, I'd suggest buying 2 if there is more than 1 person eating.
Amberlee N.
Amberlee N.
Calgary, Alberta

Great pizza, nice and light, but with a great taste! Would definitely recommend! The spinach doesn't make the crust soggy at all, which is something I personally hate, but it's all good here!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Ottawa, Ontario

I originally bought this as a meal for those days when you just don't want to cook anything. This exceded my expectations by not being overly salty, a problem i have with most frozen pizzas
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Port Coquitlam , BC, BC

This is the best frozen pizza I ever tired ,only15 mins ,and freshly baked out from the oven ,the thin crust is so crispy and the spinach and cheese is full of sauce and juicy !!!!yummmm :)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

My 6 y/o is picky but has never refused this pizza! I love the taste and it's made me enjoy spinach! The crust is thin and crunchy! My family prefers Dr. O's pizza and the price is great!
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my favorites! Thin crust so it gets crispy, and the topping son this particular one are great - light enough to not feel too heavy. Get it when it's on sale - definitely worth it!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.

I was really reluctant to try this out. I really thought that I wouldn't like it but a friend forced me to try because she really loves it and I'm glad she did because I love the flavor
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Richmond Hill, ON

One of my favorite indulgences! I absolutely love how this pizza turns out. It's crispy and so flavorful. If you love pizza and spinach, you will love this easy-to-make pizza at home!

Join Now