Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Westminster, MD
I love all of the pizzas from this company. They all cook so well and taste great. Can hardly tell that the vegetables have been frozen. Cooks evenly and quick and the pizza is perfect to share between two people. Calories are spot on.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Waxhaw, Nc
I love the flavor of this pizza! The sauce has a really nice garlic flavor. I love to add chicken to this! My one complaint would be the spinach causes the pizza to get just a little soggy. The flavor makes me keep buying it though.
megan H.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
This is one of my favorite pizzas. It is hard to find a frozen pizza with spinach that still has red sauce rather than white. Its so yummy. My only complaint is they are pretty small so we have to by several to feed our familu
Anne C.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite Dr Oetker pizza but every one I've tried has been delicious. The crust is thin and crisp and they put plenty of toppings on it. With other brands I've added toppings but not with Dr Oetker.
lauren a.
lauren a.
I love this brand of pizza. Its more nateral good for you then a lot of other brands out there. It taste true to what its suppose to taste like. They have a nice variety. Its a better healthier choice.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Mc Alistervle, PA
This pizza from Dr. Oatker is by far my favorite frozen pizza. And, as luck would have it, only one of my kids agrees with me, so I really don't have to share much of it. It's absolutely delicious!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
This is a company i remeber most from trips to visit my Oma in Germany, and the corner store always sold just this brand. And recently i have found it at Meijer and the spinach pizza was amazing.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Providence, RI
Hands down my favorite frozen pizza. Crispy not-too-thick crust. Perfect about of sauce and cheese (I like them a little on the lighter side) and TONS of well seasoned spinach.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Concord, NC
The spinach pizza is by far my favorite out of all the Ristorante pizzas or any frozen pizza for that matter. I love that the crust is perfectly crispy.
Indira G.
Indira G.
Nov. 24, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I like to lie myself saying this is healthy because it has spinach. Hehe but I love it. They tasty good, it's easy to make. Perfect for a lazy night.