Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #59 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Indira G.
Indira G.
I like to lie myself saying this is healthy because it has spinach. Hehe but I love it. They tasty good, it's easy to make. Perfect for a lazy night.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
This is one of the best frozen pizzas I've had. It is delicious and if you leave it in a little longer it get super crispy and really good!
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite of all the Dr. Oetker pizzas! They put a lot of spinach on it, and just enough garlic, so that it's not overpowering.
Idania M.
Idania M.
Foodie Expert
Este sabor me gusta muchisimo una amiga me lo regalo y lo pude disfrutar viene en un empaque bien hermetico y muy bien almacenado.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Wilmington, DE
Great spinach pizza that is both convenient and delicious! It's the perfect size to share or to save for leftovers the next day.
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.
Toronto
This thin crust pizza is a family favorite. The crust bakes crisp and not soggy. Surprisingly tastes good for a frozen pizza.
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
Foodie Expert
This Spinaci Pizza is one of my favorites! The spinach tastes really fresh but my only complaint is that it is pretty small.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Santa ana, Ca
I love this pizza it's so tastey and healthy and it doesn't make you sick afterwards, it's very easy to make too
Erin M.
Erin M.
Johnston, RI
I love these pizzas. The ingredients are fresh tasting, the toppings are so tasty. I could eat the whole thing!!
Lyneia B.
Lyneia B.
Foodie Expert
I loveeeeeeee this brand their pizza is amazing i buy it when they are on sale bogo free and STOCK UP. AMAZING