Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #33 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Arline G.
Tampa, FL
This is a great pizza with lot's of spinach and cheese.
It is thin crust so it packs less calories than the pan or hand tossed types. I used to get many Dr. Oetker products in Germany and have always been a big fan of the brand so I was excited to try their pizza when I saw it in the local grocery store. The flavors are very nice and I definitely recommend it to all pizza lovers!
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
This was an interesting pizza. It was purchased on a whim, having never tried the brand before and crabing some spianch. Well it wasn't the white pizza I was expecting. So that was a bit on the strange side, but all in all the pizza was flavorful!
Kelly M.
Butler, PA
I enjoy Dr. Oetker pizzas, because they seem to be made of high quality ingredients. I also like the flavor to them--great sauce, yummy cheese, and just overall a good taste. I feel that they are a little small for what you are paying, and I am not always a fan of the thin crust. However, you won't be disappointed overall if you buy this Spinaci pizza!
Lauren G.
The absolute, no question about it, BEST frozen pizza I've ever had. There are small pockets of this garlic oil and when you hit it.....YUM! I can't tell you enough about how delicious this thin crusted pizza is so just go out and buy some for yourself and see what I'm talking about!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
This is my least favorite of the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza line. The first few bites are good, but then the spinach cools off pretty quickly and the pizza gets cold and watery. If you pop it in the microwave for a few seconds it heats back up, but the pizza stays soggy.
Colleen P.
Millis, MA
This pizza is my absolute favorite style of Dr. Oetker... the Quattro Formaggi is a close second. This pizza is great for frozen. It is also a perfect size for 1 person (Im sure its meant for 2 or more), but other smaller than full size varieties are too small.
Keshia M.
Galloway, OH
My husband is not a huge spinach fan, but one day at the grocery store they were giving samples of pizza and you know guys they go for samples all the time! After trying the spinach pizza he was in love. We instantly went and purchased a pizza and it's like having a gourmet wood fired tasting pizza at home!
Melissa N.
My FAVORITE frozen pizza. Honestly didn't know much about the brand when I first tried it but DANG was I impressed! My go-to pizza nowadays! Delicious, easy to stick in the oven, and doesn't leave me feeling gross and bloated!
CeLeste C.
Madisonville, TN
My son and I love spinach and healthy cheese pizza, so when I saw this in the grocery store, I had to try it. It tasted fresh, and better than delivery or take-out pizza in my opinion. My son and I loved this pizza. It's now our go-to brand for spinach pizza.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite Dr Oetker pizza but every one I've tried has been delicious. The crust is thin and crisp and they put plenty of toppings on it. With other brands I've added toppings but not with Dr Oetker.