Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC

This is my least favorite of the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza line. The first few bites are good, but then the spinach cools off pretty quickly and the pizza gets cold and watery. If you pop it in the microwave for a few seconds it heats back up, but the pizza stays soggy.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Wyoming, MI

Myself and my husband really enjoyed this pizza. My kids wanted nothing to do with it but we were happy with the amount and taste of the sauce. In general we don't like pizza sauce but this had great flavor and it wasn't completely swamped with it. Great taste.
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Millis, MA

This pizza is my absolute favorite style of Dr. Oetker... the Quattro Formaggi is a close second. This pizza is great for frozen. It is also a perfect size for 1 person (Im sure its meant for 2 or more), but other smaller than full size varieties are too small.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL

I'm from Toronto where Dr Oetker pizzas are easily found in all grocery stores. Now having moved to Florida, it's really hard to find this brand at a decent price.

My husband and I really like all the different flavours and now we are craving their pizza again
CeLeste C.
CeLeste C.
Madisonville, TN

My son and I love spinach and healthy cheese pizza, so when I saw this in the grocery store, I had to try it. It tasted fresh, and better than delivery or take-out pizza in my opinion. My son and I loved this pizza. It's now our go-to brand for spinach pizza.
Janel G.
Janel G.
Bourne, Ma

This was an interesting pizza. It was purchased on a whim, having never tried the brand before and crabing some spianch. Well it wasn't the white pizza I was expecting. So that was a bit on the strange side, but all in all the pizza was flavorful!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Westminster, MD

I love all of the pizzas from this company. They all cook so well and taste great. Can hardly tell that the vegetables have been frozen. Cooks evenly and quick and the pizza is perfect to share between two people. Calories are spot on.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Waxhaw, Nc

I love the flavor of this pizza! The sauce has a really nice garlic flavor. I love to add chicken to this! My one complaint would be the spinach causes the pizza to get just a little soggy. The flavor makes me keep buying it though.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Charlotte, Nc

My FAVORITE frozen pizza. Honestly didn't know much about the brand when I first tried it but DANG was I impressed! My go-to pizza nowadays! Delicious, easy to stick in the oven, and doesn't leave me feeling gross and bloated!
megan H.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA

This is one of my favorite pizzas. It is hard to find a frozen pizza with spinach that still has red sauce rather than white. Its so yummy. My only complaint is they are pretty small so we have to by several to feed our familu

Join Now