Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Colleen G.
Colleen G.

The pizza is an okay size for the price. I am a lover of spinach so that was a no brainer :)
the crust was thin (bonus so that I can eat the full slice). Once it was cooked (following the instructions on the box) I found the pizza to be soggy and just not a good one overall.
I will recommend this pizza as I have eaten great ones but this one in particular only gets a 3 star.
Rina L.
Rina L.

I love Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizzas. Although they are frozen they do not taste like that at all. After coming out of the oven they taste delicious just like store brought. The crust is really thin and crunchy. The sauce is really flavorful. This has replace my delissio which taste like frozen pizza. Dr. O is my fav frozen pizza which does not taste like it at all.
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
Saint Andrews, New Brunswick

I'm not normally a big fan of just spinach on a pizza. Most of the other brands I've had, the pizza is almost "watery" it's like the spinach retains to much water and then you can't cook it right. This one isn't like that, it all cook great, the crust is still nice and crispy, you don't really miss the lack or protein on it. All around a great, "healthier" pizza.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Butler, PA

I enjoy Dr. Oetker pizzas, because they seem to be made of high quality ingredients. I also like the flavor to them--great sauce, yummy cheese, and just overall a good taste. I feel that they are a little small for what you are paying, and I am not always a fan of the thin crust. However, you won't be disappointed overall if you buy this Spinaci pizza!
Olena C.
Olena C.
Toronto, Canada

I love Restorante's pizza's.

The are a perfect balance of great #taste and #sensible eating!

Spinaci and Fungi are my favorites!

I love always having them in my freezer for any #occasion - unexpected guests come over and I quickly need to put something in the oven and then on the table, or I'm having cravings, but still trying to #control my #weight.
Analisa A.
Analisa A.

I can't begin to explain how amazing this brand of pizza is! Every kind taste so amazing and I can't get enough of the thin crust, that is my favorite kind of pizza. The spinach pizza is my number 1 favorite but they all yeast amazing. The prices is low which is even better! I think I buy this pizzas for maybe 3 dollars each! Yummy yummy
Kailey M.
Kailey M.

Dr. Oetker pizzas are the ONLY frozen pizzas that I actually enjoy! I just can't stand the frozen pizza taste that seems to come along with the McCain, DiGiorno, etc. It's not that the others aren't good, I just can't get past that taste.

The Dr. Oetker pizzas come in several different types too - seems to be something for everyone!
Amphy S.
Amphy S.
Toronto, ON

One of the best frozen pizzas - a go-to staple to stock up your freezer. Not only does the thin crust remain crispy once it's done, there is a healthy amount of spinach. Personalize the pizza with additional toppings and it'll taste like any gourmet pizza. You can never go wrong with any of the Dr. Oetker branded pizzas!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge, Ontario

This pizza is often a hit or a miss for me. Sometimes it's really good and other times it's waaaaay too salty. This pizza is extremely dangerous as I could literally sit in front of the TV and binge watch my favorite show while forcing down the entire pizza.
Also, did I mention that I'm lactose intolerant.
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
Galloway, OH

My husband is not a huge spinach fan, but one day at the grocery store they were giving samples of pizza and you know guys they go for samples all the time! After trying the spinach pizza he was in love. We instantly went and purchased a pizza and it's like having a gourmet wood fired tasting pizza at home!

Join Now