Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Colleen P.
Millis, MA
This pizza is my absolute favorite style of Dr. Oetker... the Quattro Formaggi is a close second. This pizza is great for frozen. It is also a perfect size for 1 person (Im sure its meant for 2 or more), but other smaller than full size varieties are too small.
Brianna B.
Foodie Expert
This pizza is amazing, for it to be out of a box it tastes yummy! Its a must try for everyone!
Amy P.
I only found four of the Dr. Oetker's Ristorante frozen pizza nearby, and one of those was the Spinache flavor. This is my second favorite! Think crust, authentic tasting seasonings and fresh toppings are excellent! It's not family size as in a hearty meal, and I couldn't get my family to try any of those four flavors, but it's a perfect meal or snack for me - light yet filling. I also like to cut into small servings for hors d'oeuvres. I'm hoping to find the other flavors in the near future at a local grocer.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
I literally could LIVE off of this pizza and I'm a pizza snob. I eat it once or twice a week and schedule it into my diet top it with a little old bay and crushed pepper and yum!
Holly W.
LOCKPORT, NY
This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes great and I love the spinach!!
A J.
This is has to be one of my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes great and I like the spinach also.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite of all the Dr. Oetker pizzas! They put a lot of spinach on it, and just enough garlic, so that it's not overpowering.
Lyneia B.
Foodie Expert
I loveeeeeeee this brand their pizza is amazing i buy it when they are on sale bogo free and STOCK UP. AMAZING
Erin M.
Johnston, RI
I love these pizzas. The ingredients are fresh tasting, the toppings are so tasty. I could eat the whole thing!!
Sandra K.
Surgoinsville, TN
Great texture and taste.very good quality.i also tried the funghi and pepperoni which were equally delicious.