Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
Jan. 24, 2017, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
There are always one or two on hand in my freezer.
Shamelessly I will eat an entire pizza myself but because it's spinach, that's not so bad, right?
Heather D.
Heather D.
saint john
For a fgrozen pizza, this one is awesome. I am not a huge veggi person but LOVE the spinach on this pizza. I will definitely try it again and again!
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Coquitlam
Jan. 31, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
My kids and I enjoy this pizza. Freah tasting toppings and a thin crust make it really yummy.
I couldn't believe my kids actually asked for spinach!
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Vancouver, BC, BC
Love this. I even give this to my child as she loves spinach! The thin crust is just right and provides a good crunch but it is still very filling.
shannon f.
shannon f.
Brooks, Ab
I love the spinach pizza. Best pizza I've had. My kids like it as well.just the right amount of spinach and cheese. The garlic is amazing as well.
farrah i.
farrah i.
It was good but iam not a big fan of a thin crust but this is my moms favorite pizza I wish it came in a thick crust and with a little more cheese
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Ingersoll, ON
I guess it's ok, if you like frozen pizza. My kids liked it, but I wasn't a fan. I'm super picky about food, so maybe that's why I didn't like it.
Emma v.
Emma v.
I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Beeton, Ontario
Love, love, love this pizza, the taste is fantastic. the garlic sauce is not too strong and the crust is not dry like other thin crust pizzas.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Hagersville
This is my favorite pizza I've ever tried in my life! I eat the entire thing by myself every time. It has a crunchy crust and a bold taste.