Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Brittany  C.
Hands down the greatest frozen pizza I've ever purchased.
The thin crust is the perfect blend of crunchy and savory, while the toppings are the freshest I've ever had on a frozen pizza- and even better than some fresh pizzas I've had!
Extremely flavorful, just the right amount of sauce (I hate when pizzas are too goopey!) This pizza led Mt husband and I to try all the Dr.Oetker pizzas and we have yet to be disappointed!
Phoebe F.
Remember to cook this all the way through and be patient. Otherwise will end up soggy. Very very soggy. However, when cooked all the way through absolutely delicious!! Love this brand of pizza, also farmfoods usually has them on 3 for £5. Great drunk food
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I'm not normally a big fan of just spinach on a pizza. Most of the other brands I've had, the pizza is almost "watery" it's like the spinach retains to much water and then you can't cook it right. This one isn't like that, it all cook great, the crust is still nice and crispy, you don't really miss the lack or protein on it. All around a great, "healthier" pizza.
Amanda L.
This pizza while being extremely affordable, is very easy to make and delicious. Being a vegetarian i always look for healthy options that don't just include cheese and sauce. I have purchased this pizza and many of the other veggie pizza's Dr. Oetker has made because they are good!
Ashley W.
Love Dr Oetker frozen pizza! I love many of their different toppings but the one with spinach is my favorite. Because of the thin crust, it does not take long to cook with the oven.
Kelly D.
Vancouver
I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good
Jaime N.
Halifax, NS
This is my go to frozen pizza. I always stickup when they go on sale. The garlicky buttery goodness of the pesto, just the right amount of cheese and a decent serving in greens on a crispy thin crust. Sometimes I can even eat the whole thing in my own!
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love this pizza so much, I could eat almost the entire thing to myself. It has a great taste, lots of cheese and spinach, so delicious. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to this brand/kind. I would totally recommend it :)
Lavender O.
Dr . Oetker makes amazing pizza considering it is frozen. I think I would choose this brand over others like McCain and Delissio . I like the thin crust and gourmet type topping. There are options for everyone . You can get regular crust also which is nice to have as an option.
Kathleen B.
BROCKVILLE, Outside the USA
This pizza is so awesome , the flavor is fantastic the size is awesome for one person if your hungry, and it can be used as hors d'oeuvres if you cut into smaller pieces. I love them and have tried just about all the flavors......but spinach has to be my favorite, great pizza!