Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ottawa, ON

My boyfriend hates vegetables and anything green but he is hooked on this pizza! So when he wants pizza and I want veggies, this is our compromise!
shareen s.
shareen s.

A great pizza probably my favorite variety from this brand as far as topping goes. the pizza itself is light, thin and flaky and perfect for lunch.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Vancouver, BC

Love this. I even give this to my child as she loves spinach! The thin crust is just right and provides a good crunch but it is still very filling.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It is delicious. If I have leftover chicken I like to add it to the pizza for a little something more.
Karen M.
Karen M.

This pizza isn't bad but I am very particular about pizza I eat. I love a regular Italian style pizza. This one is great for a gourmet style puzza.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Ingersoll, Ontario

I guess it's ok, if you like frozen pizza. My kids liked it, but I wasn't a fan. I'm super picky about food, so maybe that's why I didn't like it.
shannon f.
shannon f.
Brooks, Ab

I love the spinach pizza. Best pizza I've had. My kids like it as well.just the right amount of spinach and cheese. The garlic is amazing as well.
farrah i.
farrah i.

It was good but iam not a big fan of a thin crust but this is my moms favorite pizza I wish it came in a thick crust and with a little more cheese
Petra S.
Petra S.

I can not say this is the best frozen pizza but it tastes ok. Not too salty not too thick. I just like spinach and cheese combinations overall!
Emma v.
Emma v.

I never thought Spinach would work on a pizza, but it definitely does!
Crust is nice and crunchy with a lovely in cream covered spinach on top.

Join Now