Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Heather E.
Heather E.
Mississauga, Ontario

favourite pizza - a full meal - lots of toppings - quick and easy to prepare - don't have to wait long for the pizza to bake - repeat consumer for this product - Definitely would recommend to other people
Emily M.
Emily M.
Edmonton , Alberta

BEST PIZZA !!! Dr.oetker out did him self on this one , I love the thin chrispy crust and the cheese and spinach is perfect !! Sooooo much flavor and spinach and cheesy goodness all in one ! Yummmmy !!
Sara C.
Sara C.

I love spinach and I love pizza, but I have to say I find this pizza a bit dry. The cheese is not enough to make the pizza creamy. It feels like eating spinach only. Could use more cheese or even cream.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

It's not bad for a frozen pizza. Crust is a bit lack Luster, and the spinach is barely even there. They have so many other great options, but this one is not even close to worth wasting your money on.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Hamilton, ON

If you need a pizza in a flash and you're feeling like getting some vegetables in, this Spinachi pizza is a great base layer. Adding additional toppings always works but this tastes great on its own!
Amela N.
Amela N.

Absolute favorite. Great seasonings, amazing pizza base. Amazing. I would totally recommend to everyone and everyone who tried it with me said that they started to like spinach bease of this pizza.
Dina S.
Dina S.

It's so delicious, I love the thin crust. Doesn't smell to much of spinach, tastes good, fast to make. love that even though it is spinach, it still tastes good and not too vegetable-i for a pizza
Sanjukta R.
Sanjukta R.
Edmonton, AB

Love this! My favorite frozen pizza! I just pop this in the oven and put on a show while this heats up then enjoy this in my PJs for nights in. Delicious and a healthier pizza option. Recommend!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Montreal

I love the spinach topping one. I first tried it when they were on sale a couple of years back and only the spinach were left. anyways, it is delicious and it is the only one I have ever bought.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

I always go to this pizza when I need some comfort. Spinach on pizza is delicious and the thin crusts makes it even better. The cheese gets golden brown and I like to dip it in a bit of ketchup

Join Now