Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Oakville , Ontario
This is literally the best pizza brand ever! My personal fave has to be the spinach though. It is sooooooo yummy and they don't skimp out on the toppings. Must try!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
guelph, Ontario
Tons of spinach! Great flavor, cheese to sauce ratio ideal. Kids wouldn't try it, but hubby and I really enjoyed. Keep an eye when cooking, it crisped up quickly.
Ameenah M.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Whenever I'm in a pickle, I always reach for this pizza. Honestly, Dr. Oetker makes a good frozen pizza. It doesn't taste like it was frozen. They cook perfectly.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
This is my go to pizza when I want a quick supper. It's the perfect size for 2 people. Only thing I would have to criticize on is that it's not the best reheated.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
These are great for when you want a lighter, yet flavorful frozen pizza. They are a bit pricey (in Canada, anyways), so I usually wait for them to go on sale.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I really like this pizza flavor, it is my favorite out of all of them. I love how they put a good ammount of spinach on the pizza and it tastes really rich.
genevieve b.
genevieve b.
This pizza is really good for a quick meal if you don't have time to cook. the crust is very light and delicious. if you love spinach you will love this one !
Dani R.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario
Not a fan. Greasy and not very flavorful. Not really worth the space in my freezer (unless on sale for a very good price, along with pper towels to blot it)
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Tasty! I am not usually a big fan of frozen pizza, however - had to try this one. Will definitely purchase again and again. I wish it came in a larger size.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Spinachi is delicious. It's a great vegetarian pizza option! My only complaint is that it's quite small. I would love to see a larger version of this pizza.