Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Kristen W.
Edmonton, AK
This pizza is bomb, I can eat a whole one easily (don't judge!). I like how there are tons of topping that are spread really evenly and close to the edges. It's definitely a yummy pizza to try if you like spinach and cheese!
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I have a love hate relationship with this pizza its good it's thin it's tastes but hell it gets cold really quick like you take out the oven you cut it it's cold. I don't know if it's because it's so thin all the heat just leaves it as soon as it touches the plate
Phoebe F.
Remember to cook this all the way through and be patient. Otherwise will end up soggy. Very very soggy. However, when cooked all the way through absolutely delicious!! Love this brand of pizza, also farmfoods usually has them on 3 for £5. Great drunk food
Brittany  C.
Hands down the greatest frozen pizza I've ever purchased.
The thin crust is the perfect blend of crunchy and savory, while the toppings are the freshest I've ever had on a frozen pizza- and even better than some fresh pizzas I've had!
Extremely flavorful, just the right amount of sauce (I hate when pizzas are too goopey!) This pizza led Mt husband and I to try all the Dr.Oetker pizzas and we have yet to be disappointed!
Cassandra D.
Adjala, ON
This is my go to pizza when I'm in such a rush. I've boughten this over and over again. Price is right. The reason why I'm giving it only 4 stars is because it doesn't taste like pizza from pizza place but I love how much topping they put compared others.
Dixie S.
This pizzas ability to be so crispy when it comes out amazes me! It's super thin crust! Is a lot healthier then most pizzas. I've bought plenty of times before and I will buy again. It has the perfect amount of spinach and cheese. It's my fav!
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I'm not normally a big fan of just spinach on a pizza. Most of the other brands I've had, the pizza is almost "watery" it's like the spinach retains to much water and then you can't cook it right. This one isn't like that, it all cook great, the crust is still nice and crispy, you don't really miss the lack or protein on it. All around a great, "healthier" pizza.
Amanda L.
This pizza while being extremely affordable, is very easy to make and delicious. Being a vegetarian i always look for healthy options that don't just include cheese and sauce. I have purchased this pizza and many of the other veggie pizza's Dr. Oetker has made because they are good!
Kelly D.
Vancouver
I really love all of Dr. Otejers pizzas. This one's my favourite but I tried many other different flavours and I like them all. For frozen pizza these always taste really good
Katelyn N.
timberlea
I love this pizza so much, I could eat almost the entire thing to myself. It has a great taste, lots of cheese and spinach, so delicious. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to this brand/kind. I would totally recommend it :)