Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Tea B.
Tea B.
Whitby, Ontario

This pizza was disappointing at best. The time recommended to cook it is not long enough, and the crust was doughy and blah rather than what you expect from a nice thin crust pizza. The toppings were decent though.
lizzie d.
lizzie d.

Great pizza, wonderful flavour and toppings. Personally I find the base a little too dry. The spinach is a healthier option but also really great taste. Not overpowering like other spinach pizzas. will recommend.
Angele L.
Angele L.
Montreal

Love this pizza! The thin crust is great and the flavor is almost restaurant quality. Good value and convenience. My kids also love this pizza. It is healthier and less caloric than the McCain rising crust pizza.
Fiona F.
Fiona F.
VICTORIA, B.C.

I like the texture of the pizza, as well as, the thickness of the pizza. It does not have a thick dough before I can taste the toppings. There is only one ting I want to complain was the size of it is too small.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Toronto, Ontario

I really enjoy the thin crust on this pizza! There is also plenty of spinach as well which is great. It could use a little bit more sauce and cheese, but I like to add a little extra before I put it in the oven.
meagan a.
meagan a.
clearwater, BC - British Columbia

The flavor of this pizza was good. The toppings were generous considering the overall size of the pizza. The only thing I didn`t like was how thin the crust was, but if it was on sale I would purchase it again.
Mikaela I.
Mikaela I.

This pizza was very tasty. Filled our stomachs happily. Wish there was more cheese, but I guess you can't complain when it's a frozen pizza. Reasonable time frame from frozen to ready to eat. Would eat again
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Calgary, Alberta

Delicious, and if you can find it on sale it is even better! Our family loves it so much it more of a personal pizza than a big pizza to share, as we all love it so much we want to eat one all by ourselves!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Mississauga, Ontario

favourite pizza - a full meal - lots of toppings - quick and easy to prepare - don't have to wait long for the pizza to bake - repeat consumer for this product - Definitely would recommend to other people
jessica s.
jessica s.
Brampton, Ontario

I don't always make frozen pizzas, but whenever I get a craving for one dr. oetker ristorante pizza is definitely on my grocery list! the crust is so crisp and light and the toppings are always delicious!

Join Now