Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
lizzie d.
lizzie d.

Great pizza, wonderful flavour and toppings. Personally I find the base a little too dry. The spinach is a healthier option but also really great taste. Not overpowering like other spinach pizzas. will recommend.
Angele L.
Angele L.
Montreal

Love this pizza! The thin crust is great and the flavor is almost restaurant quality. Good value and convenience. My kids also love this pizza. It is healthier and less caloric than the McCain rising crust pizza.
meagan a.
meagan a.
clearwater, BC - British Columbia

The flavor of this pizza was good. The toppings were generous considering the overall size of the pizza. The only thing I didn`t like was how thin the crust was, but if it was on sale I would purchase it again.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Toronto, Ontario

I really enjoy the thin crust on this pizza! There is also plenty of spinach as well which is great. It could use a little bit more sauce and cheese, but I like to add a little extra before I put it in the oven.
Fiona F.
Fiona F.
VICTORIA, B.C.

I like the texture of the pizza, as well as, the thickness of the pizza. It does not have a thick dough before I can taste the toppings. There is only one ting I want to complain was the size of it is too small.
Mikaela I.
Mikaela I.

This pizza was very tasty. Filled our stomachs happily. Wish there was more cheese, but I guess you can't complain when it's a frozen pizza. Reasonable time frame from frozen to ready to eat. Would eat again
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Calgary, Alberta

Delicious, and if you can find it on sale it is even better! Our family loves it so much it more of a personal pizza than a big pizza to share, as we all love it so much we want to eat one all by ourselves!
jessica s.
jessica s.
Brampton, Ontario

I don't always make frozen pizzas, but whenever I get a craving for one dr. oetker ristorante pizza is definitely on my grocery list! the crust is so crisp and light and the toppings are always delicious!
Lana F.
Lana F.

Soft, crispy, and very delicious. You will need to follow the guidelines in order to result in the perfect pizza. This pizza also goes along with a glass of wine, and Robinson's fruit squash for the kids.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Edmonton , Alberta

BEST PIZZA !!! Dr.oetker out did him self on this one , I love the thin chrispy crust and the cheese and spinach is perfect !! Sooooo much flavor and spinach and cheesy goodness all in one ! Yummmmy !!

Join Now