Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Peterborough, Ontario

This pizza is simply delicious. I love that the crust is thinner which keeps things tasting lighter. The spinach is very flavorful and it makes the pizza healthier. I am a big fan and look forward to trying the other kinds.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edmonton, Alberta

This pizza is bomb, I can eat a whole one easily (don't judge!). I like how there are tons of topping that are spread really evenly and close to the edges. It's definitely a yummy pizza to try if you like spinach and cheese!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.

I love this pizza!!!! It's so amazing. I think it's the garlic sauce on this pizza that makes it so special. I like to buy the spinach pizza as a base and add to it. But it's still delish on its own. Definitely a great buy.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
Fredericton, NB

Great low effort dinner. Impressed for a frozen pizza, totally ate the whole thing (its great cold the day after too). I was afraid that the spinach would get mushy after being heated from frozen but it turned out great!
MELANIE P.
MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc

J'ai essayé plusieurs marques de pizza congelé elle n'est pas dans les tops mais s'en sort très bien elle a bon gout toutefois la croûte est mince et peu gouteuse mais en général elle satisfait bien toute la famille .
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottetown, PE

I'm pretty picky when it comes to thin crust pizzas that are frozen, because 9/10 times the crust is soggy in the end (ew, no thanks) but dr. oetker has the best crust in my opinion. the spinach favor is my favorite !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Niagara

Great frozen pizza. I have a soy allergy and this is one of the only frozen pizzas that does not state to have soy in its ingredients. Tastes good for being frozen and cooked evenly in the oven as directed on the box.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Woodbridge , ONTARIO

For a frozen pizza (and being of Italian decent) this thin crust pizza isn't bad at all!! the ingredients taste fresh and it cooks up crispy like a thin crust should. This brand is the only frozen pizza we by at home
Emma J.
Emma J.

For all you vegetarians out there like me this pizza is perfect! Suffices your pizza craving while still keeping the calories low! The pizza itself is absolutely divine with a perfect mix of the sauce and vegetables
Tea B.
Tea B.
Whitby, Ontario

This pizza was disappointing at best. The time recommended to cook it is not long enough, and the crust was doughy and blah rather than what you expect from a nice thin crust pizza. The toppings were decent though.

Join Now