Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC

A delicious tasting pizza right out of the oven at home, love all the variety of options available by this brand, but this one is definitely my favorite!
Nina Y.
Nina Y.
Norfolk, VA

I really liked trying out this pizza. It had lots of spinach but was light on the cheese. So after adding some shredded mozzarella to it, it was perfect!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sundridge, ONTARIOO

Perfect size pizza with a perfect price! Absolutely love this pizza. I like that it is light and still 100% filling. Good with a nice glass of wine! YUM!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Montreal , Quebec

FAVE FAVE FAVE pizza for girl's night. Honestly - I am not a pizza person, but this is surprisingly good for store bought. Really cripsy and thin crust.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Concord, NC

The spinach pizza is by far my favorite out of all the Ristorante pizzas or any frozen pizza for that matter. I love that the crust is perfectly crispy.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Surrey

Family members raved about this pizza, so I went out and bought it, I was not overly impressed, it tasted chemically to me, probably won't buy it again
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Best frozen pizza ever. the spinach doesn't taste frozen and dried, once cooked it's juicy and flavorful. The only frozen pizza my boyfriend will eat!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.

Tastes really good. My only problem with these pizzas is the cooking time never seems to be right, they also take much longer to cook than recommended.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Horwich, bolton, Lancashire

Delicious! I love the thin crispy bases that this company do. Full of flavor too. They can be over priced so I tend to only buy when they're on offer
Araica M.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, Yt

I love this pizza. The crust is perfectly thin and the toppings are perfectly played out. The sauce has a tangy flavor that matches the spinach well.

Join Now