Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

tina w.
Windsor, ON
This is a great go to pizza option if you don't have dinner planned! I recently had unexpected guests for a hockey game and had nothing defrosted so I popped a couple of these in the oven and served them. everyone loved the flavor the quality is great! you can find them cheaper (3.47$) at Walmart - you can't go wrong with that price? ! I recommend these pizzas to anyone who loves pizza but not the price of take out!!
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
For a frozen pizza the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is pretty good. When in a rush it's an easy option. It heats up pretty fast, the crust is thin and nice and crispy. There's a good amount of spinach (I love spinach!). It's an easy, tasty meal. They often come up on special which is the time to stock up.
Holly S.
Halifax, NS
Very good for a frozen pizza. It tastes better than the McCain frozen pizzas. I love that they have this kind as not many companies make spinach pizzas. love their pollo ones as well. I love that they have a thin crust as I am not a fan of thick crusts and I love that the edges are not thick as well. I actually want one of these now, reviewing it has made me hungry. hahaha
Just wish they were bigger.
Harrison W.
Sheffield
Love these pizza's! Don't take too long to cook and always tastes great! Always a great price and would recommend this brand to anyone looking fro pizza, can usually find on offer in supermarkets and tend to be one of the cheaper range, I definately buy this product all the time.
Fiona L.
This pizza was honestly one of the very best I have ever eaten before, the cheese was very nice and soft, and don't even get me started on the spinach and crust! The crust was nice and crispy and the spinach was very earthy and it made you feel like you were eating real spinach from your garden! I highly recommend this product for EVERYONE, even if you don't like spinach after eating just a slice of pizza you won't wanna stop! Bon appetite :)
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
I'd tried sever Dr. Oetker's frozen pizzas and I must say that the Ristorante pizzas are my favorite. There's a variety of toppings to choose from and it is quick and easy to prepare (15 minutes with my convection toaster oven). The thin crust stays crispy and there's a constant good amount of topics on the pizzas and none of the Ristorante pizzas I had had sparse toppings.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This is a good pizza if you are a spinach and cheese lover. All pizza is good so I really can't complain, however this brand lacks the home baked, high quality taste that others have. Its easy to make and still satisfies. Its even better when its on sale!
Joan D.
Elliot lake, ON
Great pizza at a great price. The sauce is tasty and there's not to much spinach on top. Easy way to get the kids to eat spinach. It has a high sodium count, so it's not the healthiest pizzas but it could be worse. Great taste, one of my fav pizzas.
Kailey M.
Dr. Oetker pizzas are the ONLY frozen pizzas that I actually enjoy! I just can't stand the frozen pizza taste that seems to come along with the McCain, DiGiorno, etc. It's not that the others aren't good, I just can't get past that taste.

The Dr. Oetker pizzas come in several different types too - seems to be something for everyone!
Melissa B.
Brampton, ON
Oh yum!!! My Favourite. I've tried many other brands of frozen pizza with spinach and followed cooking temp's and time precisely. And yet the spinach always came out soggy. Not with Dr. Oetker! I'm never disappointed with anything when it comes to Dr. Oetker pizza.