Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Amali G.
Amali G.
Light and crispy crust. Not too salty, easy and affordable. Is vegetarian which is usually hard to find . Isn't too cheesy.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
Absolutely LOVE this pizza...eat with my family at least a couple times a month, it's a "guilty pleasure" that's healthy!
Maryam K.
Maryam K.
I just had this pizza and it taste so fresh not like most frozen pizzas. I really like the spinach pizza in this brand.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
The flavour of this pizza was way more then I expected. It is like garlicky spinach and cheese on a crispy thin crust.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Smithers
Best pizza out there. My children eat it up and always look for more. I wish you could by them in double boxes though.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kitchener, ON
My absolute fav frozen pizza, the thin crust has the perfect crunch and the pizzaa itself is seasoned to perfection!
Zara Jayne I.
Zara Jayne I.
ajax, ON
the spinach pizza is amazing!! the dr. oetker pizza always takes amazing and the thin crust always comes out crispy!
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite frozen pizza dr. Oeteker spinaci, taste so good, i always stock up specially if its on sale :)
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this pizza. Cooks up nicely I love thin crust pizza with just the right amount of toppings.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Cape Breton, NS
great pizza for a quick snack , wish it was a bit bigger to have for a family of 3 , gotta cook 2 up every time .