Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Minjin L.
Minjin L.
montreal, Quebec
One of the best ones for frozen pizza, the dough is very thin, crispy and crunch. I take this once in a while and it's great. Great for veggie pizza lovers
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Vancouver
My all time fave! I always make sure to pick one up when I'm in stores. The taste is fantastic plus having a little extra green is visually appealing too!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Best frozen pizza ever. the spinach doesn't taste frozen and dried, once cooked it's juicy and flavorful. The only frozen pizza my boyfriend will eat!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Nov. 5, 2016, 5:55 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Tastes really good. My only problem with these pizzas is the cooking time never seems to be right, they also take much longer to cook than recommended.
Araica M.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, YT
I love this pizza. The crust is perfectly thin and the toppings are perfectly played out. The sauce has a tangy flavor that matches the spinach well.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I've never loved a frozen pizza as much as I loved this one! truly amazing :) the way the cheese and the spinach taste together couldn't be better :)
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
Richmond Hill
Love the thin crust and the spinach flavor is just right , it wasn't overpowering the rest of the pizza's flavors. This is my go to pizza every time!
Heather D.
Heather D.
saint john
For a fgrozen pizza, this one is awesome. I am not a huge veggi person but LOVE the spinach on this pizza. I will definitely try it again and again!
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Coquitlam
Jan. 31, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
My kids and I enjoy this pizza. Freah tasting toppings and a thin crust make it really yummy.
I couldn't believe my kids actually asked for spinach!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
Jan. 24, 2017, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
There are always one or two on hand in my freezer.
Shamelessly I will eat an entire pizza myself but because it's spinach, that's not so bad, right?