Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Camille R.
Camille R.

I really like this pizza. I usually don't like spinach but this pizza makes it work. I could eat this pizza every night. The reason I give it 3 stars is because I don't like the crust, I find it to crispy. I like a softer crust on my pizza
Maura W.
Maura W.
Ottawa, Ontario

The best thin crust pizza in my opinion. I love the creamy spinach and garlic flavor and have to stop myself from eating the whole thing! If you are looking for thin crust pizza that doesn't taste like frozen cardboard this is the one !
Tarn P.
Tarn P.

This frozen pizza is a life saver. When there is nothing in the fridge, this item comes in handy. The thin crust is delightful and who knew frozen spinach could taste so good on a pizza. Definitely a good thing to have for emergencies!
Carley G.
Carley G.

This is a great, quick pizza. The crust is thin and crunchy, but not tough. The toppings are not too thick, but there, more in the Italian style than the Greek. It's my go-to for pizza. This one can be easily added to if you want to.
Mikayla P.
Mikayla P.
Kingston

I love a good spinach pizza but this one wasn't the best.. Still good for a frozen pizza and I love the thin crust. Spinach didn't taste as fresh as expected (although it was frozen). Not disgusting in anyway, but not my favorite.
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

By far the best store-bought pizza that I've had! I've tried many brands of pizza but I always come back to Dr. Oetker. They taste amazing, the crust to toppings ratio is perfect, and you can always tell that they're great quality!
Phaedra M.
Phaedra M.
Keswick, ON

This is one of my favorite pizzas. It's a nice change from the heavy meat pizzas that are so common. It has a creamy sauce and the spinach isn't overwhelming. It's not a large pizza so more than one is needed for my family of 4.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Windsor, ON

While this is one of their better flavors, it still does taste artificial so I generally try to avoid frozen pizza altogether. I feel like this brand should be better and/or healthier but it doesn't live up to my expectations.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

These pizzas have a lovely thin base and are really delicious. I only really buy when they're on offer but they're still good. I love the generous amount of mozzarella used and they aren't too greasy or fatty.
Would recommend.
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Medicine Hat, Alberta

Such a good frozen pizza for when you don't want to cook, or have guests coming over and you want to feed them but you don't want everyone to leave feeling bloated and overfull! Love this thin crust. Cooks fast, tastes great.

Join Now