Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I really like this pizza flavor, it is my favorite out of all of them. I love how they put a good ammount of spinach on the pizza and it tastes really rich.
genevieve b.
genevieve b.

This pizza is really good for a quick meal if you don't have time to cook. the crust is very light and delicious. if you love spinach you will love this one !
Dani R.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario

Not a fan. Greasy and not very flavorful. Not really worth the space in my freezer (unless on sale for a very good price, along with pper towels to blot it)
Desiree S.
Desiree S.

Spinachi is delicious. It's a great vegetarian pizza option! My only complaint is that it's quite small. I would love to see a larger version of this pizza.
Robyn B.
Robyn B.

Tasty! I am not usually a big fan of frozen pizza, however - had to try this one. Will definitely purchase again and again. I wish it came in a larger size.
Kati M.
Kati M.
Paradise , NL

This pizza was pretty good. A lot of flavor and definitely crispy when cooked properly! It is smaller than I would like if You were feeding multiple people
Minjin L.
Minjin L.
montreal, Quebec

One of the best ones for frozen pizza, the dough is very thin, crispy and crunch. I take this once in a while and it's great. Great for veggie pizza lovers
Lili C.
Lili C.

This is my favorite frozen pizza brand. Size is perfect to use in a toaster oven instead of a conventional oven. Taste is great and this is my fav flavor
Jennie F.
Jennie F.

My favorite frozen pizza of all time!! Refreshing taste that doesn't leave you feeling greasy after words. Only complaint is that I wish it was bigger !!
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Vancouver

My all time fave! I always make sure to pick one up when I'm in stores. The taste is fantastic plus having a little extra green is visually appealing too!

Join Now