Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Judy H.
Judy H.
WINDSOR, Ontario
This is my absolute favorite in the Dr. Oetker brands. I love the thin crust, and the spinach and mozzarella blend are perfect together.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook, Nova Scotia
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this pizza. The crust was nice and crispy :)
It had a very nice spinach flavor and the cheese didn't take away from it.
Georgia K.
Georgia K.
St Lazare
So good that even my 5 year old loved it and he had no idea he was eating spinach! I like the crispiness of the crust and the toppings.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Hands down the best pizza we have ever purchased.
We have tried other spinach thin crust pizzas but no other brand matches the flavor.
Zenab A.
Zenab A.
Montreal, Quebec
Good taste, cooks fast since it is thin crust, though I find it could use a little more cheese overall I like it and buy it often.
Keira M.
Keira M.
Colborne, On
This is a yummy, thin crust pizza. Has a really nice spinach flavor to it. I prefer a bit more flavor variation in pizza though.
Erin K.
Erin K.
For a store bought pizza not bad. It is an excellent pizza, especially if you are looking for something that isn't grease soaked.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Brampton, Ontario
All I can say is delicious! I love spinach and the sauce is flavorful. So many varieties to choose from and they are all great!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Toronto
Extremely tasty and filling! Comes out of the oven perfect every time. Love the thin crust and the spinach pizza by Dr. Oetker
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Stouffville , Ontario
Very yummy! The whole family enjoys it. Always a bonus when everyone really enjoys :) Cooks up quickly and is nice and crispy