Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Port Coquitlam , BC, BC
This is the best frozen pizza I ever tired ,only15 mins ,and freshly baked out from the oven ,the thin crust is so crispy and the spinach and cheese is full of sauce and juicy !!!!yummmm :)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
My 6 y/o is picky but has never refused this pizza! I love the taste and it's made me enjoy spinach! The crust is thin and crunchy! My family prefers Dr. O's pizza and the price is great!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
This is my absolute fave oven-ready pizza by far. It is a thin crust pizza, which I prefer, and I find it super flavorful and rich tasting despite the simplicity of ingredients. Love.
Sherri E.
Sherri E.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I was a little skeptical on buying a spinach Pizza for my family but it was amazing on how much we all lived it including my 3 year old. the crust is just perfect. Definitely a buyer!
Paige F.
Paige F.
Scarborough , Ontario
These pizzas are perfect to keep stocked in the freezer for last minute meals or snacks. I wouldn't say they stack up against take out, but they are one of the better frozen options.
Rebecca  P.
Rebecca P.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Ontario
This was tonight's dinner. it was good but the piles of spinach could have been spread out over the pizza a bit better. but the whole pizza was eaten no complaints from my family
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
My favorite frozen pizza hands down is Dr. Oetker Ristorante, a lot of the other brands have that cardboard taste which isn't too enjoyable. I recommend the thin crust spinach!
Vernesse H.
Vernesse H.
This brand of frozen pizza is amazing and pretty cheap too. However don't expect to feed a family with one or two boxes. This pizza is extremely light and is not that filling.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lockerbie, Scotland
Love Dr. Oetker. I appreciate the thin base (I hate a thick doughy base) the toppings are always super fresh and tasty! And easy to cook for the quick, no hassle ready meal.
Kayleigh F.
Kayleigh F.
Love the thin crispy base on this pizza.
A lot of shop brought pizzas are lacking in the toppings department.This pizza never lets me down. A family favorite for sure.