Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #33 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Emma J.
For all you vegetarians out there like me this pizza is perfect! Suffices your pizza craving while still keeping the calories low! The pizza itself is absolutely divine with a perfect mix of the sauce and vegetables
Molly D.
As an Italian a Language Student at University I take my pizza very seriously and often don't enjoy buying frozen brands as I feel they lack in flavor and lose the originality of what a pizza should taste like...

But this is the only brand I can say that does the gloriousness of the pizza justice. It was easy to cook, the base was just the right thickness, the tomato sauce was rich in flavor and the cheese didn't taste artificial like in some brands do. The flavor I chose was spinach and I certainly didn't choose wrong, the flavors were awesome and it made me happy that I didn't have to spend £50 on a flight to Italy to enjoy a pizza.

It might not be Rome but it is certainly a good replacement.
steve l.
Dr. Oetker is one of the best frozen pizza's options on the market.
The Pizza Spinaci is one of Dr. Oetker's most delicious choices.
The spinach and cheese perfectly compliment each other on the delicious thin crust.
As with all Frozen Pizza's it might not be on par with a gourmet pizzeria but this is definitely one of your best options if you want to stay at home and enjoy a delicious Spinach Pizza.
Give Dr. Oetker's Pizza Spinaci a try if you haven't already you won't be disappointed.
Marie-Pier B.
This pizza Is by far the most tasty and yummy and amazing pizza I have EVER tasted in my whole life. The juicy spinaches are just a must with these thin crusted pizza's. Your breath will stop once you get these bad boys out the oven. The smell is phenomenal, the yumminess of this pizza will make you tear up. I am kidding, but you should all taste this yummy pizza, for your own good health
Charlie O.
Apart from getting stuck in your teeth (which always ends in me smiling seductively at my partner to great comedic effect), this pizza is probably one of my favorites. I usually do favor deep dish, but despite the German/(Swiss?) name on an Italian brand (which always frustrates me for some reason), a quality pizza is always baked. Vegetables don't usually hold flavor, and although a lot is lost even on this, it's still one of the better I've tasted.
Amphy S.
Toronto, ON
One of the best frozen pizzas - a go-to staple to stock up your freezer. Not only does the thin crust remain crispy once it's done, there is a healthy amount of spinach. Personalize the pizza with additional toppings and it'll taste like any gourmet pizza. You can never go wrong with any of the Dr. Oetker branded pizzas!
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
For a frozen pizza the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is pretty good. When in a rush it's an easy option. It heats up pretty fast, the crust is thin and nice and crispy. There's a good amount of spinach (I love spinach!). It's an easy, tasty meal. They often come up on special which is the time to stock up.
tina w.
Windsor, ON
This is a great go to pizza option if you don't have dinner planned! I recently had unexpected guests for a hockey game and had nothing defrosted so I popped a couple of these in the oven and served them. everyone loved the flavor the quality is great! you can find them cheaper (3.47$) at Walmart - you can't go wrong with that price? ! I recommend these pizzas to anyone who loves pizza but not the price of take out!!
Holly S.
Halifax, NS
Very good for a frozen pizza. It tastes better than the McCain frozen pizzas. I love that they have this kind as not many companies make spinach pizzas. love their pollo ones as well. I love that they have a thin crust as I am not a fan of thick crusts and I love that the edges are not thick as well. I actually want one of these now, reviewing it has made me hungry. hahaha
Just wish they were bigger.
Harrison W.
Sheffield
Love these pizza's! Don't take too long to cook and always tastes great! Always a great price and would recommend this brand to anyone looking fro pizza, can usually find on offer in supermarkets and tend to be one of the cheaper range, I definately buy this product all the time.