Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#25 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON, ON

The time on the box is a but misleading. I found if I didn't want the crust has hard as it seems to be coming out I needed to take it out 5 minutes sooner. The amount of toppings is fine, more cheese would be nice, but over all good pizza for the oven.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster

This pizza has a delightful thin crust and healthy spinach and yummy cheese in the toppings the crust is super crispy and I usually serve it as an appetizer cut into small portions or as an accompaniment to a soup for a full meal. Yummy and filling.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this pizza! I always keep at least two on hand for those nights when I don't have time to cook. It's so easy to make and always tastes delicious. I haven't tried the other flavours, but I always go to this one because of how great it tastes!
chelsea h.
chelsea h.

Spinach pizza is my favourite quick dinner, and my favourite pizza...this is about average. If it's on sale, I'll buy it, but I definitely have brands I prefer more, as this one has much less flavour (and cheese!) Than other brands I have tried.
Melody S.
Melody S.

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is delicious! The best frozen pizza I have ever had! Would highly recommend to everyone. I've had it many times and I still absolutely love it. Seriously one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Love it so much!
Shanii Z.
Shanii Z.

Love this pizza. The only pizza ive had that doesn't taste like frozen pizza.
If you don't like spinach this pizza isn't for you because it is covered in only spinach and cheese. My 4 year old is a very picky eater and he still eats this pizza.
Julie D.
Julie D.

This pizza tasted fabulous. Every once in a while we like to switch things up and this pizza delivered great results. It tasted different than all the other pizza we tried. It's our go to pizza when we are in the mood for something different.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Parry Sound, Ontario

I love spinach pizzas! Mt family prefers rising crust but i prefer thin, which on this one toasted perfectly! I just think it needed more flavoring as it was a little blah. But would buy on sale again and add a little hot peppers for some zip.
Dani A.
Dani A.
Oakville, ON

Really like this flavor from the Dr. Ortker brand. It's a very thin and crunchy pizza so it tastes more like a flat bread to me, but the cheese and spinach are a delicious combo. You could make it as a side with pasta for a dinner. Love it!
Camille R.
Camille R.

I really like this pizza. I usually don't like spinach but this pizza makes it work. I could eat this pizza every night. The reason I give it 3 stars is because I don't like the crust, I find it to crispy. I like a softer crust on my pizza