Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jaylin E.
Binbrook, Ontario
My #1 favorite frozen pizza. Tastes so delicious and I am sure it could sell in a 5 star restaurant no doubt about it. Somewhat pricey but I always stock up once they're on sale which is rarely. I recommend this to anybody.
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite pizza in the world! If you like spinach you would love this pizza. It's thin crust and the pizza is small enough for 2-3 people. I buy this pizza all the time
Serena M.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this pizza! I always keep at least two on hand for those nights when I don't have time to cook. It's so easy to make and always tastes delicious. I haven't tried the other flavours, but I always go to this one because of how great it tastes!
Ashley C.
Beaumont , AB
My fave pizza brand. Easy to make, quick and convenient on none cooking nights. Tastes great and less calories and fat then other brands. Would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Melody S.
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is delicious! The best frozen pizza I have ever had! Would highly recommend to everyone. I've had it many times and I still absolutely love it. Seriously one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Love it so much!
Becki T.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Foodie Expert
This is definitely one of my favourite oven pizzas, the spinach allows me to pretend it's healthy.

I love the thin and crispy base as I'm not a fan of deep pans at all! I find the amount of toppings on this is just right and this is different to any topping that other brands offer.

Just thinking about this pizza is making me so hungry!
Brittany C.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this type of pizza. The thin crust is well done and it does not burn up in the oven. The spinach is good and not too soggy or limp. When it is on sale, I highly suggest you pick up a couple!
Heather E.
Mississauga, Ontario
favourite pizza - a full meal - lots of toppings - quick and easy to prepare - don't have to wait long for the pizza to bake - repeat consumer for this product - Definitely would recommend to other people
Jessica N.
I always go to this pizza when I need some comfort. Spinach on pizza is delicious and the thin crusts makes it even better. The cheese gets golden brown and I like to dip it in a bit of ketchup
Amy W.
Willen , Milton Keynes
This pizza is lovely as a basic frozen pizza. I think the price is ok. I love spinach so I did enjoy the taste. Unfortunately the base did seem a little soggy for my preference. I would recommend to others.