Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

This is my go to pizza when I want a quick supper. It's the perfect size for 2 people. Only thing I would have to criticize on is that it's not the best reheated.
Ameenah M.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario

Whenever I'm in a pickle, I always reach for this pizza. Honestly, Dr. Oetker makes a good frozen pizza. It doesn't taste like it was frozen. They cook perfectly.
Anna Patricia Y.
Anna Patricia Y.
Burnaby, Bc

Of all the flavors they offer at Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza this is probably my favorite. Subtle combination of flavors plus the taste of spinach, perfection!
Ellie R.
Ellie R.

I love these pizzas. If I go to shop to grab a quick meal I always grab one of these. So thin and crispy different to any other frozen pizza out there. So yummy x
Jill L.
Jill L.

This pizza is the dopest! It cooks well too! It's easy for me to mess stuff up since I am such a terrible cook but this pizza is as foolproof as it is delicious!
Neil B.
Neil B.
Yeovil

Our favorite Dr Oetker, crispy and full of flavor, ideal for the veggie and throw a couple of slices of ham and half for the meat eater who can't go without!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

This is our go-to pizza when the kids haven't been eating their green vegetables. They love the spinach on the pizza and don't even realize it's good for them!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, Ontario

These are great for when you want a lighter, yet flavorful frozen pizza. They are a bit pricey (in Canada, anyways), so I usually wait for them to go on sale.
kelly v.
kelly v.

I really love these pizzas so much. They are nice and thin. And they are so crispy 😍. I always put some tuna on this pizza, that makes it even more delicious👌
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I really like this pizza flavor, it is my favorite out of all of them. I love how they put a good ammount of spinach on the pizza and it tastes really rich.

Join Now