Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #33 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Heather E.
Mississauga, Ontario
favourite pizza - a full meal - lots of toppings - quick and easy to prepare - don't have to wait long for the pizza to bake - repeat consumer for this product - Definitely would recommend to other people
Jessica N.
I always go to this pizza when I need some comfort. Spinach on pizza is delicious and the thin crusts makes it even better. The cheese gets golden brown and I like to dip it in a bit of ketchup
Tasha A.
Excellent pizza!! The flavour is so nice, I only wish the crust was thicker! Even my picky kids liked the taste. Out of all the frozen pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker is one of my top choices.
Amy W.
Willen , Milton Keynes
This pizza is lovely as a basic frozen pizza. I think the price is ok. I love spinach so I did enjoy the taste. Unfortunately the base did seem a little soggy for my preference. I would recommend to others.
Ruth R.
Newmarket, ON
This is by far my favorite pizza. I love that it has spinach on it so if feels like I'm eating something healthy. It tastes so good and I eat the whole thing no problem.
Brittany R.
Crust is thin and there's lots of spinach! Yum! Great price for the taste and product. Can usually get a good deal at sobeys and buy multiple for an even better price.
Andrea M.
5742 146 st Surrey , BC
Thin crust, filled with toppings! This pizza tastes fresh and not frozen. I buy them on sale and never feel cheated! I love the ratio of cheese to other toppings. I do look for this brand
Clarissa N.
Burnaby, BC
For frozen pizzas, I always thoroughly enjoy Dr.Oetker's pizzas. Delicious and not too doughy, their spinach flavour is definitely one of my favourites with some Franks hot sauce on top!
Carissa L.
Calgary, AB
So freaking good, doesn't taste like frozen pizza at all. Thin crust is great cuz you get more flavor from the toppings. Loads of spinach which is great. I buy Dr.Oetker all the time!
Medina E.
This is my favourite frozen pizza!! It tastes so great and I love how much spinach there is on it. I also really like how it's a thin crust pizza. 100% recommend!!