Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Mikaela I.
Mikaela I.
This pizza was very tasty. Filled our stomachs happily. Wish there was more cheese, but I guess you can't complain when it's a frozen pizza. Reasonable time frame from frozen to ready to eat. Would eat again
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Calgary, Alberta
Delicious, and if you can find it on sale it is even better! Our family loves it so much it more of a personal pizza than a big pizza to share, as we all love it so much we want to eat one all by ourselves!
Lana F.
Lana F.
Soft, crispy, and very delicious. You will need to follow the guidelines in order to result in the perfect pizza. This pizza also goes along with a glass of wine, and Robinson's fruit squash for the kids.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Hamilton, ON
If you need a pizza in a flash and you're feeling like getting some vegetables in, this Spinachi pizza is a great base layer. Adding additional toppings always works but this tastes great on its own!
Sanjukta R.
Sanjukta R.
Edmonton, AB
Love this! My favorite frozen pizza! I just pop this in the oven and put on a show while this heats up then enjoy this in my PJs for nights in. Delicious and a healthier pizza option. Recommend!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Montreal
I love the spinach topping one. I first tried it when they were on sale a couple of years back and only the spinach were left. anyways, it is delicious and it is the only one I have ever bought.
Amberlee N.
Amberlee N.
Calgary, Alberta
Great pizza, nice and light, but with a great taste! Would definitely recommend! The spinach doesn't make the crust soggy at all, which is something I personally hate, but it's all good here!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Port Coquitlam , BC, BC
This is the best frozen pizza I ever tired ,only15 mins ,and freshly baked out from the oven ,the thin crust is so crispy and the spinach and cheese is full of sauce and juicy !!!!yummmm :)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
My 6 y/o is picky but has never refused this pizza! I love the taste and it's made me enjoy spinach! The crust is thin and crunchy! My family prefers Dr. O's pizza and the price is great!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
This is my absolute fave oven-ready pizza by far. It is a thin crust pizza, which I prefer, and I find it super flavorful and rich tasting despite the simplicity of ingredients. Love.