Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #81 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Tastes really good. My only problem with these pizzas is the cooking time never seems to be right, they also take much longer to cook than recommended.
Araica M.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, YT
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza. The crust is perfectly thin and the toppings are perfectly played out. The sauce has a tangy flavor that matches the spinach well.
Heather D.
Heather D.
saint john
For a fgrozen pizza, this one is awesome. I am not a huge veggi person but LOVE the spinach on this pizza. I will definitely try it again and again!
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Coquitlam
My kids and I enjoy this pizza. Freah tasting toppings and a thin crust make it really yummy.
I couldn't believe my kids actually asked for spinach!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
There are always one or two on hand in my freezer.
Shamelessly I will eat an entire pizza myself but because it's spinach, that's not so bad, right?
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Vancouver, BC, BC
Love this. I even give this to my child as she loves spinach! The thin crust is just right and provides a good crunch but it is still very filling.
shannon f.
shannon f.
Brooks, Ab
I love the spinach pizza. Best pizza I've had. My kids like it as well.just the right amount of spinach and cheese. The garlic is amazing as well.
farrah i.
farrah i.
It was good but iam not a big fan of a thin crust but this is my moms favorite pizza I wish it came in a thick crust and with a little more cheese
Susan M.
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
Foodie Expert
Love, love, love this pizza, the taste is fantastic. the garlic sauce is not too strong and the crust is not dry like other thin crust pizzas.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook, NS
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this pizza. The crust was nice and crispy :)
It had a very nice spinach flavor and the cheese didn't take away from it.