Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Sabrina M.
Foodie Expert
This pizza tastes nice in comparison to ther spinach pizzas. It can, however, become too moist and the spinach tastes rubbery if this happens. The thin crust is nice
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
Foodie Expert
This is my go to pizza when I want a quick supper. It's the perfect size for 2 people. Only thing I would have to criticize on is that it's not the best reheated.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Whenever I'm in a pickle, I always reach for this pizza. Honestly, Dr. Oetker makes a good frozen pizza. It doesn't taste like it was frozen. They cook perfectly.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Foodie Expert
These are great for when you want a lighter, yet flavorful frozen pizza. They are a bit pricey (in Canada, anyways), so I usually wait for them to go on sale.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario
Not a fan. Greasy and not very flavorful. Not really worth the space in my freezer (unless on sale for a very good price, along with pper towels to blot it)
Desiree S.
Spinachi is delicious. It's a great vegetarian pizza option! My only complaint is that it's quite small. I would love to see a larger version of this pizza.
Minjin L.
montreal, Quebec
One of the best ones for frozen pizza, the dough is very thin, crispy and crunch. I take this once in a while and it's great. Great for veggie pizza lovers
Hannah E.
Tastes really good. My only problem with these pizzas is the cooking time never seems to be right, they also take much longer to cook than recommended.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, YT
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza. The crust is perfectly thin and the toppings are perfectly played out. The sauce has a tangy flavor that matches the spinach well.
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
There are always one or two on hand in my freezer.
Shamelessly I will eat an entire pizza myself but because it's spinach, that's not so bad, right?