Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Camille R.
Camille R.
I really like this pizza. I usually don't like spinach but this pizza makes it work. I could eat this pizza every night. The reason I give it 3 stars is because I don't like the crust, I find it to crispy. I like a softer crust on my pizza
Maura W.
Maura W.
Ottawa, Ontario
The best thin crust pizza in my opinion. I love the creamy spinach and garlic flavor and have to stop myself from eating the whole thing! If you are looking for thin crust pizza that doesn't taste like frozen cardboard this is the one !
Tarn P.
Tarn P.
This frozen pizza is a life saver. When there is nothing in the fridge, this item comes in handy. The thin crust is delightful and who knew frozen spinach could taste so good on a pizza. Definitely a good thing to have for emergencies!
Mikayla P.
Mikayla P.
Kingston
I love a good spinach pizza but this one wasn't the best.. Still good for a frozen pizza and I love the thin crust. Spinach didn't taste as fresh as expected (although it was frozen). Not disgusting in anyway, but not my favorite.
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
By far the best store-bought pizza that I've had! I've tried many brands of pizza but I always come back to Dr. Oetker. They taste amazing, the crust to toppings ratio is perfect, and you can always tell that they're great quality!
Phaedra M.
Phaedra M.
Keswick, ON
This is one of my favorite pizzas. It's a nice change from the heavy meat pizzas that are so common. It has a creamy sauce and the spinach isn't overwhelming. It's not a large pizza so more than one is needed for my family of 4.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Calgary, AB
This pizza is bomb, I can eat a whole one easily (don't judge!). I like how there are tons of topping that are spread really evenly and close to the edges. It's definitely a yummy pizza to try if you like spinach and cheese!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Peterborough, Ontario
This pizza is simply delicious. I love that the crust is thinner which keeps things tasting lighter. The spinach is very flavorful and it makes the pizza healthier. I am a big fan and look forward to trying the other kinds.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
Fredericton, NB
Great low effort dinner. Impressed for a frozen pizza, totally ate the whole thing (its great cold the day after too). I was afraid that the spinach would get mushy after being heated from frozen but it turned out great!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Niagara
Great frozen pizza. I have a soy allergy and this is one of the only frozen pizzas that does not state to have soy in its ingredients. Tastes good for being frozen and cooked evenly in the oven as directed on the box.