Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Alexia C.
This is a good pizza to make if you are hungry and in the go. It is easy to make, I pop it in the toaster oven and let it do its magic. In about 20 minutes you have a tastey pizza! This is the go to pizza brand I have used for 5 years and it has not disappointed me yet.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I have a love hate relationship with this pizza its good it's thin it's tastes but hell it gets cold really quick like you take out the oven you cut it it's cold. I don't know if it's because it's so thin all the heat just leaves it as soon as it touches the plate
Emma V.
My all time favourite pizza. So good just as it is or with added bacon, ham, chicken, cheese, ect. So easy to make and takes no time. I always have this on Friday nights because it's so easy and quick to get ready.
Cassandra D.
Loretto , ON
This is my go to pizza when I'm in such a rush. I've boughten this over and over again. Price is right. The reason why I'm giving it only 4 stars is because it doesn't taste like pizza from pizza place but I love how much topping they put compared others.
Dixie S.
This pizzas ability to be so crispy when it comes out amazes me! It's super thin crust! Is a lot healthier then most pizzas. I've bought plenty of times before and I will buy again. It has the perfect amount of spinach and cheese. It's my fav!
Erikk Z.
Hamilton , ON
Delicious. This pizza reminds me of a thin crust garlic bread with cheese and spinach. Very light and it makes the perfect snack. However, these may look large in a box, but they're nothing more than personal pizzas and a few are needed to feed a family.
Alana K.
Toronto, ON
This pizza is my jam! Perfect thin crust, delicious garlicy sauce, spinach and light mozzarella. It is super easy to prepare and does not disappoint. I like to leave mine in the oven a bit longer than the directions specify because I like it a bit more crispy.
Nicole C.
Hampshire, Southampton
These pizzas have a lovely thin base and are really delicious. I only really buy when they're on offer but they're still good. I love the generous amount of mozzarella used and they aren't too greasy or fatty.
Would recommend.
Maria C.
I love the topping and the verity that this product offers. I think the crust could use some work , it needs a new dough. The price is very good and adorable. Overall I would recommend this product for a cheap meal.
Amanda W.
Toronto , HI
This is my favourite pizza in the world! If you like spinach you would love this pizza. It's thin crust and the pizza is small enough for 2-3 people. I buy this pizza all the time