Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #50 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Alana K.
Toronto, ON
This pizza is my jam! Perfect thin crust, delicious garlicy sauce, spinach and light mozzarella. It is super easy to prepare and does not disappoint. I like to leave mine in the oven a bit longer than the directions specify because I like it a bit more crispy.
Melody S.
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is delicious! The best frozen pizza I have ever had! Would highly recommend to everyone. I've had it many times and I still absolutely love it. Seriously one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Love it so much!
Ashley C.
Beaumont , AB
My fave pizza brand. Easy to make, quick and convenient on none cooking nights. Tastes great and less calories and fat then other brands. Would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Amanda W.
Sudbury , ON
This is my favourite pizza in the world! If you like spinach you would love this pizza. It's thin crust and the pizza is small enough for 2-3 people. I buy this pizza all the time
Becki T.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
This is definitely one of my favourite oven pizzas, the spinach allows me to pretend it's healthy.

I love the thin and crispy base as I'm not a fan of deep pans at all! I find the amount of toppings on this is just right and this is different to any topping that other brands offer.

Just thinking about this pizza is making me so hungry!
Heather E.
Mississauga, Ontario
favourite pizza - a full meal - lots of toppings - quick and easy to prepare - don't have to wait long for the pizza to bake - repeat consumer for this product - Definitely would recommend to other people
Brittany C.
I really enjoy this type of pizza. The thin crust is well done and it does not burn up in the oven. The spinach is good and not too soggy or limp. When it is on sale, I highly suggest you pick up a couple!
Amy W.
Willen , Milton Keynes
This pizza is lovely as a basic frozen pizza. I think the price is ok. I love spinach so I did enjoy the taste. Unfortunately the base did seem a little soggy for my preference. I would recommend to others.
Tasha A.
Excellent pizza!! The flavour is so nice, I only wish the crust was thicker! Even my picky kids liked the taste. Out of all the frozen pizzas I've tried, Dr. Oetker is one of my top choices.
Ruth R.
Aurora, ON
This is by far my favorite pizza. I love that it has spinach on it so if feels like I'm eating something healthy. It tastes so good and I eat the whole thing no problem.