Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#25 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Lavender O.
Lavender O.

Dr . Oetker makes amazing pizza considering it is frozen. I think I would choose this brand over others like McCain and Delissio . I like the thin crust and gourmet type topping. There are options for everyone . You can get regular crust also which is nice to have as an option.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
BROCKVILLE, Outside the USA

This pizza is so awesome , the flavor is fantastic the size is awesome for one person if your hungry, and it can be used as hors d'oeuvres if you cut into smaller pieces. I love them and have tried just about all the flavors......but spinach has to be my favorite, great pizza!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON

I bought this Pizza one day when I was out shopping. Kids wanted pizza and my son loves spinach, so it was the perfect choice. I'm always hesitant with purchasing frozen pizzas because of the cheese used (should be either kosher or halal). I'm pleased with the taste of this.
Svea R.
Svea R.

What can I say, it's a pizza with spinach. I love it. Especially with some extra cheese, garlic and oregano *.* I always customise my pizzas so they don't get boring ;) and I love that all of the ristorantes are so thin, so I actually could give all of them 5 stars.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Unit C, Brampton

Oh yum!!! My Favourite. I've tried many other brands of frozen pizza with spinach and followed cooking temp's and time precisely. And yet the spinach always came out soggy. Not with Dr. Oetker! I'm never disappointed with anything when it comes to Dr. Oetker pizza.
kc_maggie M.
kc_maggie M.

Really lovely pizza, wonderful thin crust that crisps up nicely. Great amount of spinach. But I always have to add some more mozza!! It's also not enough for a family or even two, when one is a large man! but I would buy again for a night of easy dinner for myself!
laura A.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear

I have a love hate relationship with this pizza its good it's thin it's tastes but hell it gets cold really quick like you take out the oven you cut it it's cold. I don't know if it's because it's so thin all the heat just leaves it as soon as it touches the plate
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Toronto, Ontario

My favourite frozen pizza! Dr. Oetker is my favourite brand of frozen pizza and it's the only one I eat. The Spinach one is my favourite of all the bunch. It has a nice and thin crust and the toppings are really flavourful. It's a quick and easy lazy meal.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Canada

This is my go to pizza when I'm in such a rush. I've boughten this over and over again. Price is right. The reason why I'm giving it only 4 stars is because it doesn't taste like pizza from pizza place but I love how much topping they put compared others.
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

This is my go to frozen pizza. I always stickup when they go on sale. The garlicky buttery goodness of the pesto, just the right amount of cheese and a decent serving in greens on a crispy thin crust. Sometimes I can even eat the whole thing in my own!