Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

I loved this! It's got a great crisp to it and an excellent flavor to book! Bake this and cut up into bite sized squares for a pre-gaming snack when guests are over!
Janine V.
Janine V.

Mmmmmm this pizza is so good! Doesn't taste like frozen pizza for sure and I trick myself into thinking it's healthy because it has spinach on it ;) kids love it too
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

This pizza tastes nice in comparison to ther spinach pizzas. It can, however, become too moist and the spinach tastes rubbery if this happens. The thin crust is nice
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
MISCOU, NB

The Dr Oetker Ristorante Spinach pizza was a family favorite for a few years. It's a nice light vegetarian option. The crust is not too thick which we really prefer
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ottawa

A good pizza for a lazy day at home. I usually buy these pizzas when they go on sale because I find them a little expensive. The spinach one is one of my favorites.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.

This line of pizzas is definitely the best out there. They are delicious and I will continue to repurchase these again and again, as they are great to have on hand.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta

I like the thin crust of this pizza. There are a decent amount of toppings and the spinach is delicious. I have a family so I find these pizza to be a little small.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Grimsby, Ontario

My fiancee and I love this pizza! When we've had a long day and don't want to cook dinner, this is a great option to toss in the oven and still have a yummy dinner.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Oakville , Ontario

This is literally the best pizza brand ever! My personal fave has to be the spinach though. It is sooooooo yummy and they don't skimp out on the toppings. Must try!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
guelph, Ontario

Tons of spinach! Great flavor, cheese to sauce ratio ideal. Kids wouldn't try it, but hubby and I really enjoyed. Keep an eye when cooking, it crisped up quickly.

Join Now