Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #32 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Crystal M.
Crystal M.
My favorite frozen pizza hands down is Dr. Oetker Ristorante, a lot of the other brands have that cardboard taste which isn't too enjoyable. I recommend the thin crust spinach!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I loved this! It's got a great crisp to it and an excellent flavor to book! Bake this and cut up into bite sized squares for a pre-gaming snack when guests are over!
Janine V.
Janine V.
Mmmmmm this pizza is so good! Doesn't taste like frozen pizza for sure and I trick myself into thinking it's healthy because it has spinach on it ;) kids love it too
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
This pizza tastes nice in comparison to ther spinach pizzas. It can, however, become too moist and the spinach tastes rubbery if this happens. The thin crust is nice
Ameenah M.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Whenever I'm in a pickle, I always reach for this pizza. Honestly, Dr. Oetker makes a good frozen pizza. It doesn't taste like it was frozen. They cook perfectly.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
This is my go to pizza when I want a quick supper. It's the perfect size for 2 people. Only thing I would have to criticize on is that it's not the best reheated.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
These are great for when you want a lighter, yet flavorful frozen pizza. They are a bit pricey (in Canada, anyways), so I usually wait for them to go on sale.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Toronto, Ontario
Not a fan. Greasy and not very flavorful. Not really worth the space in my freezer (unless on sale for a very good price, along with pper towels to blot it)
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Spinachi is delicious. It's a great vegetarian pizza option! My only complaint is that it's quite small. I would love to see a larger version of this pizza.
Minjin L.
Minjin L.
montreal, Quebec
One of the best ones for frozen pizza, the dough is very thin, crispy and crunch. I take this once in a while and it's great. Great for veggie pizza lovers