Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Rebecca  P.
Rebecca P.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Ontario

This was tonight's dinner. it was good but the piles of spinach could have been spread out over the pizza a bit better. but the whole pizza was eaten no complaints from my family
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Surrey, British Columbia

It was a fantastic, light and crispy pizza. Only problem is we wanted more of it since it was so delicious. Makes for a great easy meal to pull out of the freezer on a busy night
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

My favorite frozen pizza hands down is Dr. Oetker Ristorante, a lot of the other brands have that cardboard taste which isn't too enjoyable. I recommend the thin crust spinach!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Providence, RI

Hands down my favorite frozen pizza. Crispy not-too-thick crust. Perfect about of sauce and cheese (I like them a little on the lighter side) and TONS of well seasoned spinach.
Vernesse H.
Vernesse H.

This brand of frozen pizza is amazing and pretty cheap too. However don't expect to feed a family with one or two boxes. This pizza is extremely light and is not that filling.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lockerbie, Scotland

Love Dr. Oetker. I appreciate the thin base (I hate a thick doughy base) the toppings are always super fresh and tasty! And easy to cook for the quick, no hassle ready meal.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Cambridge, Ontario

My husband totally loves this, a great pizza with just the perfect amount of spinach. Totally recommend especially if your looking for something different and more healthy.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Woodstock

So yummy one of my favorites! It's a nice change from typical frozen pizzas, the flavor is very good, and the crust is thin which I really love for this specific pizza
Kayleigh F.
Kayleigh F.

Love the thin crispy base on this pizza.
A lot of shop brought pizzas are lacking in the toppings department.This pizza never lets me down. A family favorite for sure.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

I loved this! It's got a great crisp to it and an excellent flavor to book! Bake this and cut up into bite sized squares for a pre-gaming snack when guests are over!

Join Now