Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Lavender O.
Lavender O.
Dr . Oetker makes amazing pizza considering it is frozen. I think I would choose this brand over others like McCain and Delissio . I like the thin crust and gourmet type topping. There are options for everyone . You can get regular crust also which is nice to have as an option.
Svea R.
Svea R.
What can I say, it's a pizza with spinach. I love it. Especially with some extra cheese, garlic and oregano *.* I always customise my pizzas so they don't get boring ;) and I love that all of the ristorantes are so thin, so I actually could give all of them 5 stars.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Brampton, ON
Oh yum!!! My Favourite. I've tried many other brands of frozen pizza with spinach and followed cooking temp's and time precisely. And yet the spinach always came out soggy. Not with Dr. Oetker! I'm never disappointed with anything when it comes to Dr. Oetker pizza.
kc_maggie M.
kc_maggie M.
Really lovely pizza, wonderful thin crust that crisps up nicely. Great amount of spinach. But I always have to add some more mozza!! It's also not enough for a family or even two, when one is a large man! but I would buy again for a night of easy dinner for myself!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
My favourite frozen pizza! Dr. Oetker is my favourite brand of frozen pizza and it's the only one I eat. The Spinach one is my favourite of all the bunch. It has a nice and thin crust and the toppings are really flavourful. It's a quick and easy lazy meal.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON, ON
The time on the box is a but misleading. I found if I didn't want the crust has hard as it seems to be coming out I needed to take it out 5 minutes sooner. The amount of toppings is fine, more cheese would be nice, but over all good pizza for the oven.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This pizza has a delightful thin crust and healthy spinach and yummy cheese in the toppings the crust is super crispy and I usually serve it as an appetizer cut into small portions or as an accompaniment to a soup for a full meal. Yummy and filling.
chelsea h.
chelsea h.
Jan. 17, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Spinach pizza is my favourite quick dinner, and my favourite pizza...this is about average. If it's on sale, I'll buy it, but I definitely have brands I prefer more, as this one has much less flavour (and cheese!) Than other brands I have tried.
Shanii Z.
Shanii Z.
Love this pizza. The only pizza ive had that doesn't taste like frozen pizza.
If you don't like spinach this pizza isn't for you because it is covered in only spinach and cheese. My 4 year old is a very picky eater and he still eats this pizza.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:47 a.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is delicious! The best frozen pizza I have ever had! Would highly recommend to everyone. I've had it many times and I still absolutely love it. Seriously one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Love it so much!