Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #50 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
This pizza did not taste good at all... I usually love all types of frozen pizza but this tasted like flat out cardboard. The cheese on this pizza was also gross, had a melted plastic consistency, would not be buying this again thats for sure!!!
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
We love the spinaci pizza - it's perfect for dinner for the two of us, the crust is nice and crisp, and fits in our toaster oven when we don't want to use the big oven. The spinach can clump up or move in transit so we usually even it out before cooking.
Angela B.
Hamilton,Ontario
Favourite frozen pizza! Love the thin crust and how quickly it bakes in the oven. Good go to lazy meal! Love the spinach and garlic flavor. Sometimes I wish it had more cheese on it, Always end up adding extra on.
I absolutely loved this pizza it is different from the regular pepperoni and cheese pizza. It sells for a decent price and it seems like a healthier choice than the regular thick crust pizzas that are overwhelming with the dough. It has a good proportion of ingredients, i would definitely buy again for the taste as well as the price.
Lai L.
This is hands-down the absolute best frozen pizza you can buy. You can tell because every time there's a sale on Dr. Oetker's pizza, all the spinachi ones are gone in a flash! The thin crust, the ample spinach topping and the delicious stringy cheese make this pizza as good as take-out!
Meryem O.
This spinach pizza is really good and unique. I hadn't seen or tried one before so I was intrigued to buy and try one. I was happy with it because though it's pizza, it didn't feel heavy or greasy. It was light and cheesy and delicious. A very nice alternative to traditional pizza.
Alexia C.
This is a good pizza to make if you are hungry and in the go. It is easy to make, I pop it in the toaster oven and let it do its magic. In about 20 minutes you have a tastey pizza! This is the go to pizza brand I have used for 5 years and it has not disappointed me yet.
Cassandra D.
Loretto , ON
This is my go to pizza when I'm in such a rush. I've boughten this over and over again. Price is right. The reason why I'm giving it only 4 stars is because it doesn't taste like pizza from pizza place but I love how much topping they put compared others.
Emma V.
My all time favourite pizza. So good just as it is or with added bacon, ham, chicken, cheese, ect. So easy to make and takes no time. I always have this on Friday nights because it's so easy and quick to get ready.
Erikk Z.
Hamilton , ON
Delicious. This pizza reminds me of a thin crust garlic bread with cheese and spinach. Very light and it makes the perfect snack. However, these may look large in a box, but they're nothing more than personal pizzas and a few are needed to feed a family.