Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #29 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Photos (3)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Calgary, AB
This pizza is bomb, I can eat a whole one easily (don't judge!). I like how there are tons of topping that are spread really evenly and close to the edges. It's definitely a yummy pizza to try if you like spinach and cheese!
MELANIE P.
MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc
J'ai essayé plusieurs marques de pizza congelé elle n'est pas dans les tops mais s'en sort très bien elle a bon gout toutefois la croûte est mince et peu gouteuse mais en général elle satisfait bien toute la famille .
Emma J.
Emma J.
For all you vegetarians out there like me this pizza is perfect! Suffices your pizza craving while still keeping the calories low! The pizza itself is absolutely divine with a perfect mix of the sauce and vegetables
lizzie d.
lizzie d.
Great pizza, wonderful flavour and toppings. Personally I find the base a little too dry. The spinach is a healthier option but also really great taste. Not overpowering like other spinach pizzas. will recommend.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Toronto, ON
I really enjoy the thin crust on this pizza! There is also plenty of spinach as well which is great. It could use a little bit more sauce and cheese, but I like to add a little extra before I put it in the oven.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Calgary, Alberta
Delicious, and if you can find it on sale it is even better! Our family loves it so much it more of a personal pizza than a big pizza to share, as we all love it so much we want to eat one all by ourselves!
Amberlee N.
Amberlee N.
Calgary, Alberta
Great pizza, nice and light, but with a great taste! Would definitely recommend! The spinach doesn't make the crust soggy at all, which is something I personally hate, but it's all good here!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Port Coquitlam , BC, BC
This is the best frozen pizza I ever tired ,only15 mins ,and freshly baked out from the oven ,the thin crust is so crispy and the spinach and cheese is full of sauce and juicy !!!!yummmm :)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
My 6 y/o is picky but has never refused this pizza! I love the taste and it's made me enjoy spinach! The crust is thin and crunchy! My family prefers Dr. O's pizza and the price is great!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
This is my absolute fave oven-ready pizza by far. It is a thin crust pizza, which I prefer, and I find it super flavorful and rich tasting despite the simplicity of ingredients. Love.