Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

lizzie d.
Great pizza, wonderful flavour and toppings. Personally I find the base a little too dry. The spinach is a healthier option but also really great taste. Not overpowering like other spinach pizzas. will recommend.
Sydney F.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the thin crust on this pizza! There is also plenty of spinach as well which is great. It could use a little bit more sauce and cheese, but I like to add a little extra before I put it in the oven.
Joanna W.
Calgary, Alberta
Delicious, and if you can find it on sale it is even better! Our family loves it so much it more of a personal pizza than a big pizza to share, as we all love it so much we want to eat one all by ourselves!
Amberlee N.
Calgary , AB
Foodie Expert
Great pizza, nice and light, but with a great taste! Would definitely recommend! The spinach doesn't make the crust soggy at all, which is something I personally hate, but it's all good here!
Cindy C.
Port Coquitlam , BC, BC
This is the best frozen pizza I ever tired ,only15 mins ,and freshly baked out from the oven ,the thin crust is so crispy and the spinach and cheese is full of sauce and juicy !!!!yummmm :)
Crystal S.
My 6 y/o is picky but has never refused this pizza! I love the taste and it's made me enjoy spinach! The crust is thin and crunchy! My family prefers Dr. O's pizza and the price is great!
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute fave oven-ready pizza by far. It is a thin crust pizza, which I prefer, and I find it super flavorful and rich tasting despite the simplicity of ingredients. Love.
Crystal M.
My favorite frozen pizza hands down is Dr. Oetker Ristorante, a lot of the other brands have that cardboard taste which isn't too enjoyable. I recommend the thin crust spinach!
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I loved this! It's got a great crisp to it and an excellent flavor to book! Bake this and cut up into bite sized squares for a pre-gaming snack when guests are over!
Janine V.
Foodie Expert
Mmmmmm this pizza is so good! Doesn't taste like frozen pizza for sure and I trick myself into thinking it's healthy because it has spinach on it ;) kids love it too