Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Halifax

I used to be the person who said they hated pizza. And everyone would give me that weird look like I was insane. This pizza showed me a new light. The spinach is beautiful, the cheese is creamy, even if your not a spinach fan try one of their other flavours. Also theyre a healthy alternative to pizza so I don't feel so bad when I have one on the weekends.
Olena C.
Olena C.
Toronto, Canada

I love Restorante's pizza's.

The are a perfect balance of great #taste and #sensible eating!

Spinaci and Fungi are my favorites!

I love always having them in my freezer for any #occasion - unexpected guests come over and I quickly need to put something in the oven and then on the table, or I'm having cravings, but still trying to #control my #weight.
Analisa A.
Analisa A.

I can't begin to explain how amazing this brand of pizza is! Every kind taste so amazing and I can't get enough of the thin crust, that is my favorite kind of pizza. The spinach pizza is my number 1 favorite but they all yeast amazing. The prices is low which is even better! I think I buy this pizzas for maybe 3 dollars each! Yummy yummy
Amphy S.
Amphy S.
Toronto, ON

One of the best frozen pizzas - a go-to staple to stock up your freezer. Not only does the thin crust remain crispy once it's done, there is a healthy amount of spinach. Personalize the pizza with additional toppings and it'll taste like any gourmet pizza. You can never go wrong with any of the Dr. Oetker branded pizzas!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge, Canada

This pizza is often a hit or a miss for me. Sometimes it's really good and other times it's waaaaay too salty. This pizza is extremely dangerous as I could literally sit in front of the TV and binge watch my favorite show while forcing down the entire pizza.
Also, did I mention that I'm lactose intolerant.
Michele B.
Michele B.
REDCLIFF, Alberta

Dr. Oetker Ristorante spinache pizza is one of my favorites . As I get older I don't seem to need a whole lot to eat , so this pizza is a perfect choice . I've tried another brands spinache pizza and it couldn't come close to Dr Oetker's flavor and I love the thin crust it's a perfect pairing .
Jodie A.
Jodie A.

I was hesitant to try this flavor as I'm a diehard pepperoni fan. But i enjoy spinach so I bought it and tried it for something different. Wow! It was delicious!! Perfect balance of sauce and spinach and cheese. This has become a staple in our house for a quick meal. The kids loveit as well.
Abby k.
Abby k.
Dunnville, Ontario

This is by far, hands down the best pizza on the market. I always buy a bunch when I find them on sale. The taste is fantastic. I love the thin crust on this pizza. It's also the perfect size. I can cook one or two at the same time in the oven depending on how many people are eating.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

This pizza while being extremely affordable, is very easy to make and delicious. Being a vegetarian i always look for healthy options that don't just include cheese and sauce. I have purchased this pizza and many of the other veggie pizza's Dr. Oetker has made because they are good!
Katherine E.
Katherine E.

I absolutely love this thin crust spinach pizza. Still get the pizza and a little bit healthier than the rest. It is a convenient, fast snack or meal. My whole family lives it to. They use quality ingredients and you can buy it in the frozen food aile of most grocery stores.