Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Samantha H.
Halifax, CA
I used to be the person who said they hated pizza. And everyone would give me that weird look like I was insane. This pizza showed me a new light. The spinach is beautiful, the cheese is creamy, even if your not a spinach fan try one of their other flavours. Also theyre a healthy alternative to pizza so I don't feel so bad when I have one on the weekends.
Christina T.
Scarborough , ON
One of my favourite frozen pizzas! I am not a big fan of vegetables in general but the spinach pizza is one of my go tos! I am a repeat consumer of this product and it can be purchased for fairly cheap so thats a plus! Would recommend this and the hawaiian!
Bev B.
New Westminster
This pizza has a delightful thin crust and healthy spinach and yummy cheese in the toppings the crust is super crispy and I usually serve it as an appetizer cut into small portions or as an accompaniment to a soup for a full meal. Yummy and filling.
Ashley K.
Pickering , ON
This pizza did not taste good at all... I usually love all types of frozen pizza but this tasted like flat out cardboard. The cheese on this pizza was also gross, had a melted plastic consistency, would not be buying this again thats for sure!!!
Jenn A.
Bolton, ON
We love the spinaci pizza - it's perfect for dinner for the two of us, the crust is nice and crisp, and fits in our toaster oven when we don't want to use the big oven. The spinach can clump up or move in transit so we usually even it out before cooking.
Angela B.
Hamilton,Ontario
Favourite frozen pizza! Love the thin crust and how quickly it bakes in the oven. Good go to lazy meal! Love the spinach and garlic flavor. Sometimes I wish it had more cheese on it, Always end up adding extra on.
I absolutely loved this pizza it is different from the regular pepperoni and cheese pizza. It sells for a decent price and it seems like a healthier choice than the regular thick crust pizzas that are overwhelming with the dough. It has a good proportion of ingredients, i would definitely buy again for the taste as well as the price.
Lai L.
This is hands-down the absolute best frozen pizza you can buy. You can tell because every time there's a sale on Dr. Oetker's pizza, all the spinachi ones are gone in a flash! The thin crust, the ample spinach topping and the delicious stringy cheese make this pizza as good as take-out!
Jennifer V.
Cobourg
I enjoy this pizza for a nice snack. It is too small and not substantial enough to be a meal. I've bought this flavor numerous times.It's kinda middle of the road I think. It's too thin and the crust is too crunchy. If you enjoy an intense ou buy itygarlic flavorthen I reccomend
Meryem O.
This spinach pizza is really good and unique. I hadn't seen or tried one before so I was intrigued to buy and try one. I was happy with it because though it's pizza, it didn't feel heavy or greasy. It was light and cheesy and delicious. A very nice alternative to traditional pizza.