Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #55 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Avery S.
My absolute favourite type of frozen pizza. These take little to no preparation, they’re in the oven for a short period of time, and every time I’ve had one the cheese is always gooey, the crust is well cooked and the spinach is not soggy like it can be on other frozen pizzas. I always repurchase this.
Kristal M.
I have one of these in my freezer at all times. My boyfriend and I love these as a mid-day snack or a dinner if we’re feeling lazy. I find that they are usually always on sale and can be found at almost every grocery store or drug store with a freezer section. For anyone that likes spinach I would highly recommended this pizza. It is to die for 😍😍
Crystal M.
Haute Aboujagane, NB
This is my favourite frozen pizza! I love spinach! The blend of cheese used in this recipe is deliciously buttery and melts wonderfully with the spinach. The crust gets nice and crispy and the sauce is tangy. Definitely recommend buying this pizza!
Constance A.
North York, ON
The crust is really good. Like the thin crust especially with the spinach topping. Guilt free pizza. Can usually get coupons too for their pizza which is helpful when doing groceries.
samantha c.
Frankston , Victoria
I love this pizza I add feta and garlic sometimes too and occasionally sundried tomatoes but it's a great frozen pizza with a thin crispy base and nice topping and it must be got the kids will eat it. Only downside is sometimes the toppings are scarce or unevenly distributed but I've found that to be the case with all frozen pizzas and when this happens I add a little of my own.
Bex l.
Athol road , Erith
I really enjoy all of the Ristorante pizzas but the Spinach one is my ultimate favourite.
It seems to be limited edition in the UK and only appears every few months in certain grocery stores, but nevertheless. It is such a nice crisp base, with a delicious seasoned marscapone and spinach topping. I like to eat this with salad and some wine. Good as a restaurant.
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
My favourite frozen pizza! Dr. Oetker is my favourite brand of frozen pizza and it's the only one I eat. The Spinach one is my favourite of all the bunch. It has a nice and thin crust and the toppings are really flavourful. It's a quick and easy lazy meal.
Christina T.
Scarborough , ON
One of my favourite frozen pizzas! I am not a big fan of vegetables in general but the spinach pizza is one of my go tos! I am a repeat consumer of this product and it can be purchased for fairly cheap so thats a plus! Would recommend this and the hawaiian!
Bev B.
New Westminster
This pizza has a delightful thin crust and healthy spinach and yummy cheese in the toppings the crust is super crispy and I usually serve it as an appetizer cut into small portions or as an accompaniment to a soup for a full meal. Yummy and filling.
Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
This pizza did not taste good at all... I usually love all types of frozen pizza but this tasted like flat out cardboard. The cheese on this pizza was also gross, had a melted plastic consistency, would not be buying this again thats for sure!!!