Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Bianca A.
Bianca A.
I am a vegetarian and I would say have a pretty healthy habit of eating. This pizza is light, thin crust, delicious and full of spinach which allows for me to get my little dose of protein. I often make at home pizza with a whole grain pita as the dough and at my toppings.. this is my replacement! If I don't have much time to prepare my at home pizza this is what I eat and it is sooo good and doesn't leave me bloated. + it only take 13 min max to prepare.
Amphy S.
Amphy S.
Toronto, ON
One of the best frozen pizzas - a go-to staple to stock up your freezer. Not only does the thin crust remain crispy once it's done, there is a healthy amount of spinach. Personalize the pizza with additional toppings and it'll taste like any gourmet pizza. You can never go wrong with any of the Dr. Oetker branded pizzas!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge, ON
This pizza is often a hit or a miss for me. Sometimes it's really good and other times it's waaaaay too salty. This pizza is extremely dangerous as I could literally sit in front of the TV and binge watch my favorite show while forcing down the entire pizza.
Also, did I mention that I'm lactose intolerant.
Michele B.
Michele B.
REDCLIFF, Alberta
Dr. Oetker Ristorante spinache pizza is one of my favorites . As I get older I don't seem to need a whole lot to eat , so this pizza is a perfect choice . I've tried another brands spinache pizza and it couldn't come close to Dr Oetker's flavor and I love the thin crust it's a perfect pairing .
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This pizza while being extremely affordable, is very easy to make and delicious. Being a vegetarian i always look for healthy options that don't just include cheese and sauce. I have purchased this pizza and many of the other veggie pizza's Dr. Oetker has made because they are good!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Cobourg
I enjoy this pizza for a nice snack. It is too small and not substantial enough to be a meal. I've bought this flavor numerous times.It's kinda middle of the road I think. It's too thin and the crust is too crunchy. If you enjoy an intense ou buy itygarlic flavorthen I reccomend
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
My favourite frozen pizza! Dr. Oetker is my favourite brand of frozen pizza and it's the only one I eat. The Spinach one is my favourite of all the bunch. It has a nice and thin crust and the toppings are really flavourful. It's a quick and easy lazy meal.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster
This pizza has a delightful thin crust and healthy spinach and yummy cheese in the toppings the crust is super crispy and I usually serve it as an appetizer cut into small portions or as an accompaniment to a soup for a full meal. Yummy and filling.
chelsea h.
chelsea h.
Foodie Expert
Spinach pizza is my favourite quick dinner, and my favourite pizza...this is about average. If it's on sale, I'll buy it, but I definitely have brands I prefer more, as this one has much less flavour (and cheese!) Than other brands I have tried.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is delicious! The best frozen pizza I have ever had! Would highly recommend to everyone. I've had it many times and I still absolutely love it. Seriously one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Love it so much!