Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Kate R.
Kate R.
Decatur, GA

Was really surprised at how good this pizza was. Spinach didn't taste overly soggy, nor was it dried out and crunchy. Good blend of spinach to cheese - went great with a salad for dinner!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.

I was really reluctant to try this out. I really thought that I wouldn't like it but a friend forced me to try because she really loves it and I'm glad she did because I love the flavor
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Toronto, ON

One of my favorites! Thin crust so it gets crispy, and the topping son this particular one are great - light enough to not feel too heavy. Get it when it's on sale - definitely worth it!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Richmond Hill, ON

One of my favorite indulgences! I absolutely love how this pizza turns out. It's crispy and so flavorful. If you love pizza and spinach, you will love this easy-to-make pizza at home!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta

This is my absolute fave oven-ready pizza by far. It is a thin crust pizza, which I prefer, and I find it super flavorful and rich tasting despite the simplicity of ingredients. Love.
Sherri E.
Sherri E.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I was a little skeptical on buying a spinach Pizza for my family but it was amazing on how much we all lived it including my 3 year old. the crust is just perfect. Definitely a buyer!
Paige F.
Paige F.
Scarborough , Ontario

These pizzas are perfect to keep stocked in the freezer for last minute meals or snacks. I wouldn't say they stack up against take out, but they are one of the better frozen options.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lyss, Bern

I love pizza and I could die for it! I got so many guys around me , saying I'm not eating healthy then I was like okei , let me buy some pizza with spinach , more healthy :p
Love it
Debbie D.
Debbie D.

Love this pizza brand and flavor! My family and I enjoy this everyone in a while, and is great for students that are living alone and need a quick meal, its also super affordable!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Winnipeg, MB

Absolutely delicious spinach pizza. The spinach isn't soggy at all and the crust always comes out perfectly crisp. This is the pizza that made me realize I like spinach on pizzas!

Join Now