Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#32 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
I am a vegetarian and I would say have a pretty healthy habit of eating. This pizza is light, thin crust, delicious and full of spinach which allows for me to get my little dose of protein. I often make at home pizza with a whole grain pita as the dough and at my toppings.. this is my replacement! If I don't have much time to prepare my at home pizza this is what I eat and it is sooo good and doesn't leave me bloated. + it only take 13 min max to prepare.
Brittany  C.
Brittany C.
Hands down the greatest frozen pizza I've ever purchased.
The thin crust is the perfect blend of crunchy and savory, while the toppings are the freshest I've ever had on a frozen pizza- and even better than some fresh pizzas I've had!
Extremely flavorful, just the right amount of sauce (I hate when pizzas are too goopey!) This pizza led Mt husband and I to try all the Dr.Oetker pizzas and we have yet to be disappointed!
Olena C.
Olena C.
Toronto, Canada
I love Restorante's pizza's.

The are a perfect balance of great #taste and #sensible eating!

Spinaci and Fungi are my favorites!

I love always having them in my freezer for any #occasion - unexpected guests come over and I quickly need to put something in the oven and then on the table, or I'm having cravings, but still trying to #control my #weight.
Amphy S.
Amphy S.
Toronto, ON
One of the best frozen pizzas - a go-to staple to stock up your freezer. Not only does the thin crust remain crispy once it's done, there is a healthy amount of spinach. Personalize the pizza with additional toppings and it'll taste like any gourmet pizza. You can never go wrong with any of the Dr. Oetker branded pizzas!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge, Canada
This pizza is often a hit or a miss for me. Sometimes it's really good and other times it's waaaaay too salty. This pizza is extremely dangerous as I could literally sit in front of the TV and binge watch my favorite show while forcing down the entire pizza.
Also, did I mention that I'm lactose intolerant.
Michele B.
Michele B.
REDCLIFF, Alberta
Dr. Oetker Ristorante spinache pizza is one of my favorites . As I get older I don't seem to need a whole lot to eat , so this pizza is a perfect choice . I've tried another brands spinache pizza and it couldn't come close to Dr Oetker's flavor and I love the thin crust it's a perfect pairing .
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Nov. 2, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This pizza while being extremely affordable, is very easy to make and delicious. Being a vegetarian i always look for healthy options that don't just include cheese and sauce. I have purchased this pizza and many of the other veggie pizza's Dr. Oetker has made because they are good!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Cobourg
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I enjoy this pizza for a nice snack. It is too small and not substantial enough to be a meal. I've bought this flavor numerous times.It's kinda middle of the road I think. It's too thin and the crust is too crunchy. If you enjoy an intense ou buy itygarlic flavorthen I reccomend
Lavender O.
Lavender O.
Dr . Oetker makes amazing pizza considering it is frozen. I think I would choose this brand over others like McCain and Delissio . I like the thin crust and gourmet type topping. There are options for everyone . You can get regular crust also which is nice to have as an option.
Svea R.
Svea R.
What can I say, it's a pizza with spinach. I love it. Especially with some extra cheese, garlic and oregano *.* I always customise my pizzas so they don't get boring ;) and I love that all of the ristorantes are so thin, so I actually could give all of them 5 stars.