Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #27 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Crystal M.
Haute Aboujagane, NB
This is my favourite frozen pizza! I love spinach! The blend of cheese used in this recipe is deliciously buttery and melts wonderfully with the spinach. The crust gets nice and crispy and the sauce is tangy. Definitely recommend buying this pizza!
Kristal M.
I have one of these in my freezer at all times. My boyfriend and I love these as a mid-day snack or a dinner if we’re feeling lazy. I find that they are usually always on sale and can be found at almost every grocery store or drug store with a freezer section. For anyone that likes spinach I would highly recommended this pizza. It is to die for 😍😍
Constance A.
North York, ON
The crust is really good. Like the thin crust especially with the spinach topping. Guilt free pizza. Can usually get coupons too for their pizza which is helpful when doing groceries.
Andrea M.
5742 146 st Surrey , BC
Thin crust, filled with toppings! This pizza tastes fresh and not frozen. I buy them on sale and never feel cheated! I love the ratio of cheese to other toppings. I do look for this brand
Medina E.
This is my favourite frozen pizza!! It tastes so great and I love how much spinach there is on it. I also really like how it's a thin crust pizza. 100% recommend!!
Marie-Pier B.
This pizza Is by far the most tasty and yummy and amazing pizza I have EVER tasted in my whole life. The juicy spinaches are just a must with these thin crusted pizza's. Your breath will stop once you get these bad boys out the oven. The smell is phenomenal, the yumminess of this pizza will make you tear up. I am kidding, but you should all taste this yummy pizza, for your own good health
Katherine E.
I absolutely love this thin crust spinach pizza. Still get the pizza and a little bit healthier than the rest. It is a convenient, fast snack or meal. My whole family lives it to. They use quality ingredients and you can buy it in the frozen food aile of most grocery stores.
samantha c.
Frankston , Victoria
I love this pizza I add feta and garlic sometimes too and occasionally sundried tomatoes but it's a great frozen pizza with a thin crispy base and nice topping and it must be got the kids will eat it. Only downside is sometimes the toppings are scarce or unevenly distributed but I've found that to be the case with all frozen pizzas and when this happens I add a little of my own.
Bex l.
Athol road , Erith
I really enjoy all of the Ristorante pizzas but the Spinach one is my ultimate favourite.
It seems to be limited edition in the UK and only appears every few months in certain grocery stores, but nevertheless. It is such a nice crisp base, with a delicious seasoned marscapone and spinach topping. I like to eat this with salad and some wine. Good as a restaurant.
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
My favourite frozen pizza! Dr. Oetker is my favourite brand of frozen pizza and it's the only one I eat. The Spinach one is my favourite of all the bunch. It has a nice and thin crust and the toppings are really flavourful. It's a quick and easy lazy meal.