Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

This pizza is amazing, for it to be out of a box it tastes yummy! Its a must try for everyone!
Casi M.
Casi M.
Kernersville, NC

This is my absolute most favorite frozen pizza! Thin and crispy and tastes amazing. Is great paired with moscato!
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.

Not sure about this. Little overwhelming with the spinach smell and it's dry.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ

I literally could LIVE off of this pizza and I'm a pizza snob. I eat it once or twice a week and schedule it into my diet top it with a little old bay and crushed pepper and yum!
Kaira J.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH

My least favorite pizza from this company, but that is probably due to the fact that I hate all frozen pizzas with spinach on them lol. The crust and cheese are still amazing as usual.
Jo G.
Jo G.
Charlotte, NC

My favorite, thin and crispy. East to prepare. I always add extra spinach for that added nutritional value.
A J.
A J.

This is has to be one of my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes great and I like the spinach also.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY

This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes great and I love the spinach!!
Amy P.
Amy P.

I only found four of the Dr. Oetker's Ristorante frozen pizza nearby, and one of those was the Spinache flavor. This is my second favorite! Think crust, authentic tasting seasonings and fresh toppings are excellent! It's not family size as in a hearty meal, and I couldn't get my family to try any of those four flavors, but it's a perfect meal or snack for me - light yet filling. I also like to cut into small servings for hors d'oeuvres. I'm hoping to find the other flavors in the near future at a local grocer.
Molly D.
Molly D.

As an Italian a Language Student at University I take my pizza very seriously and often don't enjoy buying frozen brands as I feel they lack in flavor and lose the originality of what a pizza should taste like...

But this is the only brand I can say that does the gloriousness of the pizza justice. It was easy to cook, the base was just the right thickness, the tomato sauce was rich in flavor and the cheese didn't taste artificial like in some brands do. The flavor I chose was spinach and I certainly didn't choose wrong, the flavors were awesome and it made me happy that I didn't have to spend £50 on a flight to Italy to enjoy a pizza.

It might not be Rome but it is certainly a good replacement.