Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Jeannine M.
Jeannine M.
Etobicoke, Ontario

This is one of our favorite brand of frozen pizza, and favorite topping too. This particular pizza is consistently flavorful and crispy. Always a family favorite.

#contest, #YouGottaRespect
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Toronto, Ontario

This spinach pizza is bomb!!!! I buy at least 4 when they go on sale. I can eat a whole pizza to my face because it's so light and delicious. the thin crust makes it easy to devour in no time.
Casey M.
Casey M.
CALGARY, ALBERTA

Super delicious, and fresh tasting for frozen pizza. It's a very thing crust, so it doesn't take long to cook. They are quite small, I'd suggest buying 2 if there is more than 1 person eating.
rebecca f.
rebecca f.

I buy at least 4 of these pizzas a month. My kids love this great tasting pizza over delivery pizza. Dr Oetker Ristorante Pizza is awesome and inexpensive. The best store bought gourmet pizza.
Amberlee N.
Amberlee N.
Calgary, Alberta

Great pizza, nice and light, but with a great taste! Would definitely recommend! The spinach doesn't make the crust soggy at all, which is something I personally hate, but it's all good here!
Darcy H.
Darcy H.
Sellersville, PA

Normally I don't fall in love with frozen pizza but this one is a keeper! Thin crust and the red sauce is to die for (which says a lot as I'm a white pizza freak). It's the perfect size also.
Hunter F.
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN

These pizzas are delicious! Definitely best when baked straight on the oven wrack so that the crust gets nice and crispy. Only problem is that I can eat the whole thing by myself! So yummy!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Ottawa, Ontario

I originally bought this as a meal for those days when you just don't want to cook anything. This exceded my expectations by not being overly salty, a problem i have with most frozen pizzas
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Port Coquitlam , BC, BC

This is the best frozen pizza I ever tired ,only15 mins ,and freshly baked out from the oven ,the thin crust is so crispy and the spinach and cheese is full of sauce and juicy !!!!yummmm :)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

My 6 y/o is picky but has never refused this pizza! I love the taste and it's made me enjoy spinach! The crust is thin and crunchy! My family prefers Dr. O's pizza and the price is great!

Join Now