Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #82 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Rebecca B.
Austin, TX
Most pizzas like this do not taste fresh at all whenever you make them but this one withstands
ethel o.
Zephyrhills, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this. It taste delicious and the crust is crunchy! My daughters love it too!
cait c.
Hampden, ME
Perfect thin crust pizza. Lots of spinach and the perfect blend of cheeses.
Amanda R.
This is one of the best frozen pizzas I've had. It is delicious and if you leave it in a little longer it get super crispy and really good!
Elena G.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
One of my daughters and husband are vegetarians, so I need to find options that are tasty and meat-free. This Bea de has several!!
Jo G.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite, thin and crispy. East to prepare. I always add extra spinach for that added nutritional value.
Jasmina D.
Not sure about this. Little overwhelming with the spinach smell and it's dry.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
I literally could LIVE off of this pizza and I'm a pizza snob. I eat it once or twice a week and schedule it into my diet top it with a little old bay and crushed pepper and yum!
Kaira J.
akron, OH
Foodie Expert
My least favorite pizza from this company, but that is probably due to the fact that I hate all frozen pizzas with spinach on them lol. The crust and cheese are still amazing as usual.
Casi M.
Kernersville, NC
This is my absolute most favorite frozen pizza! Thin and crispy and tastes amazing. Is great paired with moscato!