Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #49 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

ethel o.
ethel o.
Zephyrhills, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this. It taste delicious and the crust is crunchy! My daughters love it too!
cait c.
cait c.
Hampden, ME
Perfect thin crust pizza. Lots of spinach and the perfect blend of cheeses.
A J.
A J.
This is has to be one of my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes great and I like the spinach also.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. It tastes great and I love the spinach!!
Amy P.
Amy P.
I only found four of the Dr. Oetker's Ristorante frozen pizza nearby, and one of those was the Spinache flavor. This is my second favorite! Think crust, authentic tasting seasonings and fresh toppings are excellent! It's not family size as in a hearty meal, and I couldn't get my family to try any of those four flavors, but it's a perfect meal or snack for me - light yet filling. I also like to cut into small servings for hors d'oeuvres. I'm hoping to find the other flavors in the near future at a local grocer.
Jo G.
Jo G.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite, thin and crispy. East to prepare. I always add extra spinach for that added nutritional value.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
I literally could LIVE off of this pizza and I'm a pizza snob. I eat it once or twice a week and schedule it into my diet top it with a little old bay and crushed pepper and yum!
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Not sure about this. Little overwhelming with the spinach smell and it's dry.
Kaira J.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
My least favorite pizza from this company, but that is probably due to the fact that I hate all frozen pizzas with spinach on them lol. The crust and cheese are still amazing as usual.
Casi M.
Casi M.
Kernersville, NC
This is my absolute most favorite frozen pizza! Thin and crispy and tastes amazing. Is great paired with moscato!