Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#36 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Best thin crust spinach pizza ive ever had. Melts in your mouth pretty much, the pizza is simply divine
Carra D.
Carra D.
Milford, ct

So flavorful! Loved the Spinaci. Cooked evenly, tasted great, nice crunch , Would buy again
Lucy P.
Lucy P.

This spinach pizza is my absolute favorite. Yummy crust and the to pings are great.
I want one now :)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

I literally eat this once a week, its addicting. Best frozen pizza the market has to offer for sure.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Lancaster, PA

Very crispy crust and extremely tasty! The only thing I don't like about it is its size.
Katheryn Vanessa D.
Katheryn Vanessa D.
Kissimmee, FL

This pizza is absolutely delicious!!!!! The crust is just perfect and it tastes amazing!
Soumaya j.
Soumaya j.
Edmonds, WA

I like Dr Letter pizza. It's very yummy. My family love it. I recommend it to everyone.
Angie M.
Angie M.

I love this pizza!!! I really doesn't taste like typical frozen pizza and it's thin crust.
Kendra T.
Kendra T.

This is my favorite spinach pizza. Thin and crispy crust. The only down fall, is the size.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH

Love this pizza! Not too inxpensive for frozen pizza but the ingredients are amazing!!!