Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.

BY DR. OETKER #30 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jennifer B.
This is a company i remeber most from trips to visit my Oma in Germany, and the corner store always sold just this brand. And recently i have found it at Meijer and the spinach pizza was amazing.
lauren a.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of pizza. Its more nateral good for you then a lot of other brands out there. It taste true to what its suppose to taste like. They have a nice variety. Its a better healthier choice.
Audrey H.
Canterbury, CT
Very tasty and easy to make. It's a little small overall. It wouldn't feed a whole family but would be ok for 2 people though.
Lyneia B.
Foodie Expert
I loveeeeeeee this brand their pizza is amazing i buy it when they are on sale bogo free and STOCK UP. AMAZING
Kristen W.
Trevose, PA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love how crunchy the crust is, and the flavor of the sauce is great. I like that there isn't too much cheese, and there is a good amount of spinach as well. If you just stick it right on the oven rack like the directions say it turns out perfectly every time!
Kristina V.
Foodie Expert
This Spinaci Pizza is one of my favorites! The spinach tastes really fresh but my only complaint is that it is pretty small.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my least favorite of the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza line. The first few bites are good, but then the spinach cools off pretty quickly and the pizza gets cold and watery. If you pop it in the microwave for a few seconds it heats back up, but the pizza stays soggy.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite of all the Dr. Oetker pizzas! They put a lot of spinach on it, and just enough garlic, so that it's not overpowering.
Ann M.
Stewartstown, PA
Love this pizza. My Mom got me to try it and it was Love at first bite. There is a good amount of spinach on it which is one of my favorite veggies.The price is okay but it never seems to go on sale
CeLeste C.
Madisonville, TN
My son and I love spinach and healthy cheese pizza, so when I saw this in the grocery store, I had to try it. It tasted fresh, and better than delivery or take-out pizza in my opinion. My son and I loved this pizza. It's now our go-to brand for spinach pizza.