Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#26 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Chris R.
Chris R.
Columbia, SC

It's quite difficult to find a frozen pizza that doesn't immediately give off that "frozen" look or feel. That changed after buying this pizza. While not the biggest pizza (you'll need more than one to feed a family of 4 or more), it certainly makes up for the smaller size in flavor. The cheese, sauce and spinach all tasted great. The cheese was gooey, the spinach had a distinct stand-out veggie flavor & the sauce was robust, but didn't overpower the pizza. The dough was crisp on the bottom and the outer edge of the crust, but still had a nice bite and a respectable chew to it. I've purchased this brand of pizza many times and would recommend it over the likes of Pizza Hut.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio

This pizza is an outstanding example for other frozen pizza companies to aspire to.  The thin cracker-like crust, the superb amount of healthy spinach and the deliciously tangy sauce are part of the reason I love this brand of pizza.  The other important part of a great pizza involves cheese of course, and this cheese tastes like mozzarella should taste.  It is better and healthier than the most popular take-out pizza chains and by the taste, it just has a a more gourmand flavor. Perfecto!
Arline G.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL

This is a great pizza with lot's of spinach and cheese.
It is thin crust so it packs less calories than the pan or hand tossed types. I used to get many Dr. Oetker products in Germany and have always been a big fan of the brand so I was excited to try their pizza when I saw it in the local grocery store. The flavors are very nice and I definitely recommend it to all pizza lovers!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Butler, PA

I enjoy Dr. Oetker pizzas, because they seem to be made of high quality ingredients. I also like the flavor to them--great sauce, yummy cheese, and just overall a good taste. I feel that they are a little small for what you are paying, and I am not always a fan of the thin crust. However, you won't be disappointed overall if you buy this Spinaci pizza!
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
Galloway, OH

My husband is not a huge spinach fan, but one day at the grocery store they were giving samples of pizza and you know guys they go for samples all the time! After trying the spinach pizza he was in love. We instantly went and purchased a pizza and it's like having a gourmet wood fired tasting pizza at home!
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.

I really like this pizza it has a great crunchy taste as I leave it longer in the oven for about a minute or two. I always go for this pizza when I don't want to eat anything heavy for dinner. I also like that the crust is thin and spinach healthy and yummy. My favorite at the freezer at my local H.E.B.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Doylestown, PA

This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love how crunchy the crust is, and the flavor of the sauce is great. I like that there isn't too much cheese, and there is a good amount of spinach as well. If you just stick it right on the oven rack like the directions say it turns out perfectly every time!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Edgewater, MD

I have been eating these for years, my favorite frozen pizzas are this one and Freschetta four cheese. I only wish these were as big as the Freschettas. They are more than enough for one person, too big to be considered a personal but not really big enough to feed two people at once.
Soyini W.
Soyini W.
Concord, NC

I love this pizza and I purchase it whenever it's on sale or I have a coupon. My whole family enjoys it and I find it easy to throw in the oven for a quick dinner or lunch. That being said, I do find it to be a little pricey sometimes which is why I tend to only purchase when on sale.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

The absolute, no question about it, BEST frozen pizza I've ever had. There are small pockets of this garlic oil and when you hit it.....YUM! I can't tell you enough about how delicious this thin crusted pizza is so just go out and buy some for yourself and see what I'm talking about!

Join Now