Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#41 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Molly D.
Molly D.

As an Italian a Language Student at University I take my pizza very seriously and often don't enjoy buying frozen brands as I feel they lack in flavor and lose the originality of what a pizza should taste like...

But this is the only brand I can say that does the gloriousness of the pizza justice. It was easy to cook, the base was just the right thickness, the tomato sauce was rich in flavor and the cheese didn't taste artificial like in some brands do. The flavor I chose was spinach and I certainly didn't choose wrong, the flavors were awesome and it made me happy that I didn't have to spend £50 on a flight to Italy to enjoy a pizza.

It might not be Rome but it is certainly a good replacement.
Chris R.
Chris R.
Columbia, SC

It's quite difficult to find a frozen pizza that doesn't immediately give off that "frozen" look or feel. That changed after buying this pizza. While not the biggest pizza (you'll need more than one to feed a family of 4 or more), it certainly makes up for the smaller size in flavor. The cheese, sauce and spinach all tasted great. The cheese was gooey, the spinach had a distinct stand-out veggie flavor & the sauce was robust, but didn't overpower the pizza. The dough was crisp on the bottom and the outer edge of the crust, but still had a nice bite and a respectable chew to it. I've purchased this brand of pizza many times and would recommend it over the likes of Pizza Hut.
steve l.
steve l.

Dr. Oetker is one of the best frozen pizza's options on the market.
The Pizza Spinaci is one of Dr. Oetker's most delicious choices.
The spinach and cheese perfectly compliment each other on the delicious thin crust.
As with all Frozen Pizza's it might not be on par with a gourmet pizzeria but this is definitely one of your best options if you want to stay at home and enjoy a delicious Spinach Pizza.
Give Dr. Oetker's Pizza Spinaci a try if you haven't already you won't be disappointed.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.

I am a vegetarian and I would say have a pretty healthy habit of eating. This pizza is light, thin crust, delicious and full of spinach which allows for me to get my little dose of protein. I often make at home pizza with a whole grain pita as the dough and at my toppings.. this is my replacement! If I don't have much time to prepare my at home pizza this is what I eat and it is sooo good and doesn't leave me bloated. + it only take 13 min max to prepare.
Charlie O.
Charlie O.

Apart from getting stuck in your teeth (which always ends in me smiling seductively at my partner to great comedic effect), this pizza is probably one of my favorites. I usually do favor deep dish, but despite the German/(Swiss?) name on an Italian brand (which always frustrates me for some reason), a quality pizza is always baked. Vegetables don't usually hold flavor, and although a lot is lost even on this, it's still one of the better I've tasted.
Fiona L.
Fiona L.

This pizza was honestly one of the very best I have ever eaten before, the cheese was very nice and soft, and don't even get me started on the spinach and crust! The crust was nice and crispy and the spinach was very earthy and it made you feel like you were eating real spinach from your garden! I highly recommend this product for EVERYONE, even if you don't like spinach after eating just a slice of pizza you won't wanna stop! Bon appetite :)
Brittany  C.
Brittany C.

Hands down the greatest frozen pizza I've ever purchased.
The thin crust is the perfect blend of crunchy and savory, while the toppings are the freshest I've ever had on a frozen pizza- and even better than some fresh pizzas I've had!
Extremely flavorful, just the right amount of sauce (I hate when pizzas are too goopey!) This pizza led Mt husband and I to try all the Dr.Oetker pizzas and we have yet to be disappointed!
tina w.
tina w.
Windsor, Ontario

This is a great go to pizza option if you don't have dinner planned! I recently had unexpected guests for a hockey game and had nothing defrosted so I popped a couple of these in the oven and served them. everyone loved the flavor the quality is great! you can find them cheaper (3.47$) at Walmart - you can't go wrong with that price? ! I recommend these pizzas to anyone who loves pizza but not the price of take out!!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Halifax, NS

Very good for a frozen pizza. It tastes better than the McCain frozen pizzas. I love that they have this kind as not many companies make spinach pizzas. love their pollo ones as well. I love that they have a thin crust as I am not a fan of thick crusts and I love that the edges are not thick as well. I actually want one of these now, reviewing it has made me hungry. hahaha
Just wish they were bigger.
Arline G.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL

This is a great pizza with lot's of spinach and cheese.
It is thin crust so it packs less calories than the pan or hand tossed types. I used to get many Dr. Oetker products in Germany and have always been a big fan of the brand so I was excited to try their pizza when I saw it in the local grocery store. The flavors are very nice and I definitely recommend it to all pizza lovers!

Join Now