Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.

Start your review of Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci!
Laura D.
Arden, NC
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Laura D.
This is the best frozen pizza I have ever found. It taste almost like #Blaze pizza. I usually add paprika, crushed red pepper, and feta cheese to mine. I have a stockpile in my freezer from when they go on sale at my grocery store. They're super easy to make as you dont need a pan. You can just put it on the over rack for 12min at 425°. The Dr. Oetker Ristorante Thin Crust Pizza Pepperoni Pesto is also amazing!! They have upgraded the packaging as it is in a black box now.
Jeannette S.
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Jeannette S.
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Jeannette S.
Ist zwar nicht die Ristorante mit Spinat sondern mit Thunfisch. Die Pizzen von Ristorante sind alle 👍lecker. Haben einen tollen krossen Pizzaboden und ausreichend Belag. Gute Alternative 💁‍♂️wenn man keine Lust hat zu kochen & Hunger hat✅
CeLeste C.
Madisonville, TN
My son and I love spinach and healthy cheese pizza, so when I saw this in the grocery store, I had to try it. It tasted fresh, and better than delivery or take-out pizza in my opinion. My son and I loved this pizza. It's now our go-to brand for spinach pizza.
Amy P.
I only found four of the Dr. Oetker's Ristorante frozen pizza nearby, and one of those was the Spinache flavor. This is my second favorite! Think crust, authentic tasting seasonings and fresh toppings are excellent! It's not family size as in a hearty meal, and I couldn't get my family to try any of those four flavors, but it's a perfect meal or snack for me - light yet filling. I also like to cut into small servings for hors d'oeuvres. I'm hoping to find the other flavors in the near future at a local grocer.
Kristen W.
Doylestown, PA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love how crunchy the crust is, and the flavor of the sauce is great. I like that there isn't too much cheese, and there is a good amount of spinach as well. If you just stick it right on the oven rack like the directions say it turns out perfectly every time!
Olivia T.
Burlington, VT
Really yummy! [email protected] for when I felt lazy and wanted pizza but didn’t want to spend a lot of money. There’s so much spinach on this it’s great
Charissa K.
Dover, NH
I love this frozen pizza. It is super flavorful and I like the thin crust that gets nice and crispy in the oven. There is a substantial amount of spinach on it which I love. This pizza is also one of the healthier options out there for frozen pizzas.
Anna H.
2,375 reviews
I am not of a frozen pizza person however I did buy this on a whim and it was so freaking good! It has spinach on it which is not something I have ever seen before on a frozen pizza. I am the kind of girl who does like spinach on her pizza and this was the perfect cheese to spinach ratio.
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
I like that this pizza has spinach. Big fan of that. The sauce falls a little short for me. There just seems to be something missing. A bit on the bland side. The crust has little flavor as well.
Jo G.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite, thin and crispy. East to prepare. I always add extra spinach for that added nutritional value.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 7 mois
Christina J. il y a 7 mois
It is quite spinachy, but very tasty none the less!