Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by steve l.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci uploaded by Amy P.

BY DR. OETKER #38 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach. see more...

Jennifer V.
San Antonio
This pizza is an outstanding example for other frozen pizza companies to aspire to.  The thin cracker-like crust, the superb amount of healthy spinach and the deliciously tangy sauce are part of the reason I love this brand of pizza.  The other important part of a great pizza involves cheese of course, and this cheese tastes like mozzarella should taste.  It is better and healthier than the most popular take-out pizza chains and by the taste, it just has a a more gourmand flavor. Perfecto!
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
I'm from Toronto where Dr Oetker pizzas are easily found in all grocery stores. Now having moved to Florida, it's really hard to find this brand at a decent price.

My husband and I really like all the different flavours and now we are craving their pizza again
Lauriana B.
One slice of the spinach pizza and one of the mushroom pizza are my guilty pleasure. I have tried a couple of other but none have the distinct taste of this brand.
Is it healthy? Nope. But why would anyone think frozen pizza was healthy?! It's an indulgence and should be enjoyed as that.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I like that this pizza has spinach. Big fan of that. The sauce falls a little short for me. There just seems to be something missing. A bit on the bland side. The crust has little flavor as well.
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
I love this frozen pizza. I bought it weekly for almost six months and looked forward to it every time. It's a really good value, really quick to make, and always made me feel like I was being healthier than I was. Delicious!
Shannon S.
Edgewater, MD
I have been eating these for years, my favorite frozen pizzas are this one and Freschetta four cheese. I only wish these were as big as the Freschettas. They are more than enough for one person, too big to be considered a personal but not really big enough to feed two people at once.
C.C. K.
New Cumberland, PA
I typically avoid frozen foods, but the Spinaci pizza is delicious and allows me to indulge in comfort food without busting my diet for the day. I often pair this with salad.
Amy P.
I only found four of the Dr. Oetker's Ristorante frozen pizza nearby, and one of those was the Spinache flavor. This is my second favorite! Think crust, authentic tasting seasonings and fresh toppings are excellent! It's not family size as in a hearty meal, and I couldn't get my family to try any of those four flavors, but it's a perfect meal or snack for me - light yet filling. I also like to cut into small servings for hors d'oeuvres. I'm hoping to find the other flavors in the near future at a local grocer.
Chris R.
Columbia, SC
It's quite difficult to find a frozen pizza that doesn't immediately give off that "frozen" look or feel. That changed after buying this pizza. While not the biggest pizza (you'll need more than one to feed a family of 4 or more), it certainly makes up for the smaller size in flavor. The cheese, sauce and spinach all tasted great. The cheese was gooey, the spinach had a distinct stand-out veggie flavor & the sauce was robust, but didn't overpower the pizza. The dough was crisp on the bottom and the outer edge of the crust, but still had a nice bite and a respectable chew to it. I've purchased this brand of pizza many times and would recommend it over the likes of Pizza Hut.
Kristen W.
Trevose, PA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love how crunchy the crust is, and the flavor of the sauce is great. I like that there isn't too much cheese, and there is a good amount of spinach as well. If you just stick it right on the oven rack like the directions say it turns out perfectly every time!