Add a Photo

By DR. OETKER
#34 in Frozen Pizza
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci.

Thin crust pizza.

With spinach.
Photos (3)
Chris R.
Chris R.
Columbia, SC
It's quite difficult to find a frozen pizza that doesn't immediately give off that "frozen" look or feel. That changed after buying this pizza. While not the biggest pizza (you'll need more than one to feed a family of 4 or more), it certainly makes up for the smaller size in flavor. The cheese, sauce and spinach all tasted great. The cheese was gooey, the spinach had a distinct stand-out veggie flavor & the sauce was robust, but didn't overpower the pizza. The dough was crisp on the bottom and the outer edge of the crust, but still had a nice bite and a respectable chew to it. I've purchased this brand of pizza many times and would recommend it over the likes of Pizza Hut.
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
Galloway, OH
My husband is not a huge spinach fan, but one day at the grocery store they were giving samples of pizza and you know guys they go for samples all the time! After trying the spinach pizza he was in love. We instantly went and purchased a pizza and it's like having a gourmet wood fired tasting pizza at home!
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
I really like this pizza it has a great crunchy taste as I leave it longer in the oven for about a minute or two. I always go for this pizza when I don't want to eat anything heavy for dinner. I also like that the crust is thin and spinach healthy and yummy. My favorite at the freezer at my local H.E.B.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love how crunchy the crust is, and the flavor of the sauce is great. I like that there isn't too much cheese, and there is a good amount of spinach as well. If you just stick it right on the oven rack like the directions say it turns out perfectly every time!
Soyini W.
Soyini W.
Concord, NC
I love this pizza and I purchase it whenever it's on sale or I have a coupon. My whole family enjoys it and I find it easy to throw in the oven for a quick dinner or lunch. That being said, I do find it to be a little pricey sometimes which is why I tend to only purchase when on sale.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
The absolute, no question about it, BEST frozen pizza I've ever had. There are small pockets of this garlic oil and when you hit it.....YUM! I can't tell you enough about how delicious this thin crusted pizza is so just go out and buy some for yourself and see what I'm talking about!
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Millis, MA
This pizza is my absolute favorite style of Dr. Oetker... the Quattro Formaggi is a close second. This pizza is great for frozen. It is also a perfect size for 1 person (Im sure its meant for 2 or more), but other smaller than full size varieties are too small.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Wyoming, MI
Myself and my husband really enjoyed this pizza. My kids wanted nothing to do with it but we were happy with the amount and taste of the sauce. In general we don't like pizza sauce but this had great flavor and it wasn't completely swamped with it. Great taste.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
I'm from Toronto where Dr Oetker pizzas are easily found in all grocery stores. Now having moved to Florida, it's really hard to find this brand at a decent price.

My husband and I really like all the different flavours and now we are craving their pizza again
Janel G.
Janel G.
Bourne, Ma
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Pizza Ristorante Spinaci 13.8 oz; 390 g
This was an interesting pizza. It was purchased on a whim, having never tried the brand before and crabing some spianch. Well it wasn't the white pizza I was expecting. So that was a bit on the strange side, but all in all the pizza was flavorful!