BY DR. OETKER #72 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Speciale.

Thin crust pizza.

With pepperoni, cooked ham. see more...

Amber S.
Columbia
Whether I'm in the US, Canada, England, France, Belgium, or Italy... this has been a go-to pizza for my entire family. Affordable and incredibly easy to make for those last minute meals when you're just to tired to do anything else. This is always a staple in our freezer.  Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza MozzarellaDr. Oetker Ristorante Thin Crust Pizza Formaggi & PomodoriDr. Oetker Ristorante Thin Crust Pizza Pepperoni Pesto
April H.
Talbott, TN
(1st Review) – I’m always up for pizza but with this pizza I expected it to be something awesome. It was always hidden in the corner of the frozen foods section at the local grocery store and I always thought that maybe it was to expensive to buy or ? just didn’t understand why it was hidden away. I’m glad I got to try this pizza. It was very good but it compares to the average pizza I buy already. There was no umph as to why I’d buy it again. The price was also higher than my normal pizza I buy with the same / average quality I buy already. To me its the same average Joe pizza I could buy for a cheaper price.

(2nd Review) – Ever since I was introduced to Ristorante pizza, every time I go grocery shopping I look to see if there is any new pizzas from them or what kind of toppings they have to offer. Even though I still haven’t tried Ristorante again since the first one I got from BzzAgent I still ponder through the glass of the freezer section that has the Ristorante Pizzas. I ponder what different ingredients would taste like and if I should try it again? The only thing that holds me back from buying another one is the price. Its a small pizza for $3.99 and wouldn’t feed my whole family. It would only feed just me. If I bought pizzas for my whole family it would cost around $20 – $25 dollars. Why spend that much when we could just go get a hot and ready pizza for $10 bucks and only have to buy 2 pizzas to feed the family – yes it wouldn’t have the toppings that Ristorante has but it would be cheaper, a lot bigger and its already made. If we wanted to sit down and eat at one of our local pizza joints we could go and eat the pizza buffet for about $28 – $30 dollars, just a couple dollars more for all you can eat! So I’m not totally convinced on the Dr. Oetker Pizza.
Su I.
I wish these were more available where I live. I happened across some at a sale in another town, and I was so pleased! I grew up overseas, so coming across Dr. Oetker brand foods in the midwest is always a little nostalgic. I did not realize they made pizza, but I am so glad I tried it. The pizza is actually healthier than other brands at a similar price.
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
I traveled through the US, UK, France, Belgium, and Italy during 2016 and this was ALWAYS a go to comfort food for my family. We probably spent as much on this as we did ground travel!! Always a staple in our menu plans.
Kristine H.
What a throw back to my time spent in Europe. Dr oetker products are in general solid baking products and their pizza is much the same. It's easy, tasty, maybe not healthy but it gets the job done. I'd recommend.
Valeria S.
Doral, FL
Whenever I do a pyjama with my friends we bought several of these to eat at night and not having to leave to search for pizza or call so bring it, what better way to cook a bit with my friends and eat a delicious pizza without much effort
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best frozen pizzas that I have ever purchased! I have a hard time finding stores that sell this brand and when I do find it there aren't many varieties. Overall it's a good pizza that tastes fresh.
Amanda B.
Tampa, FL
I've eaten this in two different countries, they were similar in taste except for the pepperoni. The one in the US had a mild pepperoni on it and a bit oilier which was a disappointment.

It's not too bad for a frozen pizza and good to have on hand for a quick snack or Friday night meal whilst watching the football.
Kim D.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
This is a pretty good pizza for a frozen product. I buy it every so often and look forward to finding different flavors and varieties fron this brand. It's fresh, flavorful and the crust has a great texture.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
I picked this pizza up because I had a coupon. I was surprised as how good it was. The crust was super crispy and it tasted so authentic. It's a little on the small side though.