BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella.

Thin crust pizza.

With mozzarella. see more...

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I absolutely love these frozen pizzas. Delicious thin crust, yummy pesto, fresh mozzarella slices and tasty sauce. The only thing is their a bit pricey considering the pizza isn’t full sized. I’m a repeat customer and I’d recommend this product. Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella
Elif T.
Denmark, Helsingør
This Pizza is surprisingly very delicious. It has a really light a crisp crust, the sauce is pretty flavorful, and it has a nice tomato taste with a touch of herbs to it.
I would definitely repurchase this for an other time.
Sadie L.
dr oetker frozen pizza are small but tasty & they are pricey but I usually wait for them to go on sale at my local stop & shop
Mary H.
London, ON
My boyfriend and I absolutely love this pizza. I actually have one in my freezer im going to make later tonight. It's super easy to make because it only takes 10 mins in the oven. It's a lot better if you actually put it directly on the oven rack and let it sit for a few minutes before cutting. I've tried cutting it right away (super hungry and impatient) and the cheese just comes sliding right off the pizza. You have to be careful not to leave it in longer than recommended time and dont turn the temperature too high.
Sara R.
Alexandria
Great crust and excellent pizza. I recommend to any person who likes thin crust. It is not pricey.
Carolina N.
Pizza sensacional, tá uma mega vontade de comer mais e mais. Muito boa, bastante recheio.
Stephanie S.
Medicine Hat, AB
Best frozen pizza! Easy, quick and I am a sucker for Mozzarella! Nothing like a frozen pizza on a Friday night after the last day of work before the weekend!
Ally B.
I love this pizza the best out of the range of pizzas because it has a great amount of cheese and a lovely thin crust. These frozen pizzas are quick and easy to make whether it be to entertain guests, for a night in with a movie, or for a simple yet tasty dinner. Great price when on special. Very convenient.
Nova d.
Åkersberga
Because I’m a vegetarian I only eat like mozzarella pizza. It’s really a repeat consumer because I eat it like everyday. It’s not pricey sometimes it’s 2 for 5 bucks. I would recommend it to everyone who never have eaten mozzarella pizza or everyone who loves mozzarella pizza.
Amy W.
I love Dr Oetker pizzas. It's a thin base.
I have had the pepperoni, mozzarella and the ham and mushroom ones. All of which are lovely. They cook really well in the oven, they don't take too long. The taste is always lovely. It would be a little better if they put more toppings on for some of their pizzas.
You always know what you're going to get when you buy Dr Oetker's pizzas.
Usually these are often on offer at ASDA so I always stock up the freezer when they're on offer Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Speciale
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
Where do they sell this? I haven't seen it at Publix...
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this pizza at?