BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella.

Thin crust pizza.

With mozzarella. see more...

Tracy J.
Medicine Hat , AB
This pizza has an amazing crispy crust. The balance between sauce and cheese is spot on. The cheese is gooey and bubbly fresh from the oven
Bec S.
Toronto Canada
My favorite thin crust pizza! quick to make, tasty, and I love the thin crust! The price is also great, and it does not taste like a cheap frozen pizza. Definitely great for those late nights home from work.
Chloe N.
Georgetown
This is easily my favourite frozen pizza, and my favourite Dr. Oetker product. It's easy to prepare, and tastes great. They can be a little pricey so I recommend trying to nab a few while they're on sale - take advantage of price matching if you can! I love them and will continue to buy them in the future!
Tanya W.
Concord , Nc
Really thin crust but really tasty. I actually like this frozen pizza. Definitely worth a try.
Emmy K.
Richmond, British Columbia
This is my favorite Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza. It has a nice thin crust and a nice tomato sauce. I do wish there were a few more toppings but other than that it's great. Mostly I serve 2 slices as a side to a soup dish but in the summer I pair it with a nice salad and it's quite filling
Carolina N.
Pizza sensacional, tá uma mega vontade de comer mais e mais. Muito boa, bastante recheio.
Enzo T.
Very nice, thin crispy base, the sauce tastes fresh and full of flavor, the mozzarella is just right, and it's just the right size to share between a family. Overall a good pizza.
Mariam K.
London
One of my favorite. It tastes yummy specially a treat for cheese lovers. Doesn't take much time in oven.
Dana L.
Irwin, PA
It tastes soooooo good ! They are very small though. You may not want to share. I think if you are eating it as a meal , most people could eat the entire pizza themselves.
Lindsey D.
Vale, NC
Probably my favorite pizza I've had so far! Almost like you got it straight from Italy.. Very home made feeling..
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
Where do they sell this? I haven't seen it at Publix...
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this pizza at?