BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella.

Thin crust pizza.

With mozzarella. see more...

Hannah H.
How often do you see a frozen pizza with actual slices of mozzarella cheese? Not too often unless you get Dr. Oetker's. The cheese covers the top of the pizza adequately. The crust is very tough and the bottom of the pizza can get soggy. Otherwise this is a good quality pizza!
Jessica S.
Middleboro , Ma
I loved this pizza the ingredients were a great quality and obviously very fresh. Once you cooked in you felt like you were eating a real restaurant pizza and not the typical frozen pizza. The pricing is just the icing on the cake!!
Jessica K.
Gatesville, TX
This is one of the best frozen pizzas I have had. The crust is crispy and light. The cheese even though frozen was extremely fresh tasting. Every time my grocer gets them in I have to get one. This is a delicious pizza
Jennifer T.
Winston salem, NC
This pizza has a great flavor, the crust is thin and crunchy. I always buy this when they are on sale, one person could eat an entire pizza, but easily two people can share. It seems healthy.
Sarah L.
York, PA
Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella is one of my favorites! Even being a frozen pizza, it tastes 100% fresh when it's out out of the oven. It's easy to prepare and tops all products. I would definitely buy again!
shareen s.
I love this pizza, the crust is thin and flaky. the pizza has just enough toppings of mozzarella and pesto. This pizza makes a good base to add a couple of your own toppings too like mushrooms/spinach/tomato
Madison B.
My favorite pizza ever. I love the thin crust and the slices of mozzarella. This brand of pizza is really good, and I haven't tried one that I haven't liked yet. This one is definitely my favorite though!
Briseida R.
Doral, FL
In my country I do not find very menduo , but when the meeting ciompro to four, and I love when I get tired of the university not wanting to cook thawed and me as soda or juice.
Britt V.
Vancouver
This pizza is really nice. The only little thing I dislike are the little pieces of tomato on top, but that's just a personal thing. The crust is so thin and crispy, yumm!
Lissette K.
Swampscott , Ma
Bought this pizza for the first time before a snow storm.... Snow storms and pizza go hand in hand. But this pizza doesn't taste frozen at all. It's thin and the toppings are delicious.
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
Where do they sell this? I haven't seen it at Publix...
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this pizza at?