BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella.

Thin crust pizza.

With mozzarella. see more...

• Where can I buy this pizza at?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell this? I haven't seen it at Publix...2 Answers
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
This pizza is super delicious. I do not like the packaging because it makes it look cheap and unappetizing but the flavors are great and the cheese is really gooey and good. I have not bought in a while because the size isn't suitable for a family but I would buy it again.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I was so excited, when I noticed that this pizza is available in the US! I grew up on the Ristorante Pizzas and this one is my favorite. Yummy, perfectly thin pizza, without being too crunchy. I love just about everything about it. Also try all of the other varieties!
Shannon F.
Remus, MI
I've always seen Dr. Oetker pizza's in the frozen case but never considered buying them. I always thought the brand was odd (no idea why). But, on a whim and because they were on sale, I bought the Mozzarella pizza and I was pleasantly surprised. The mozzarella is just like it shows on the box. It's a thin crust pizza, which I like to put directly on the oven rack to crisp up, and the sauce is really nice. I have bought Dr. Oetker pizzas numerous times since then, mozzarella and other's and I haven't been disappointed at all. Try 'em, you'll like them!
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Pizza was pretty good, but not great:/ The crust was a little too thin, and as a result, very dry. I prefer thicker crusts..The cheese was delicious and you can tell it's super fresh! The tomato sauce has a slight sweet flavor, which was a nice surprise!
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
I got hooked on Dr. Oetker pizzas when we lived in France and j was beyond excited when I finally saw them for sale in the States. They are so delicious- especially this four cheese variety. I would recommend over and over to others!
Denise H.
Spring Hill, FL
I do love the taste of Ristorante pizza the crust is crispy the topping are fresh. The 2 draw backs is the size and the price one pizza would never feed my family I would have to buy multiple for the money I can just get another brand although they aren't as good I can't see spending that type of money on something that we won't even be full. I only buy these when I find a bogo.
Jenn S.
Just like pizza from our favorite gourmet
Wood burning pizza place!
This pizza has giant slices of creamy fresh mozzarella, fresh tomato and basil and delicious pesto all piled on a crispy crust.! We cut it into 4 good size slices and serve with a fresh salad on busy nights and it is just perfect!
Jane L.
Westborough, MA
This is the grossest frozen pizza ever. EVER. I don't know why the name made me feel like it would be good. Because it said doctor? It was foreign? Either way, stay away. It just was tasteless and expensive and a waste of time and money and calories.
Amanda G.
Verona, PA
For frozen pizza this is not so bad. Super thin crust but I am always pleased and happy I had one waiting for me in the freezer. Some nights after a long day it is the thing you need to do instead of eating a bowl cereal for dinner. A warm pizza from the oven makes everything better.
Madison L.
I found this pizza at food city today. It looked really good so I had to try it out. I really love the flavor. It is amazing. I love how easy and fast it was to fix in the oven. I will definitely be trying out more of their products
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
Where do they sell this? I haven't seen it at Publix...
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this pizza at?