Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella uploaded by Christy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella uploaded by Christy P.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella uploaded by Elif T.

BY DR. OETKER #21 in Frozen Pizza

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella.

Thin crust pizza.

With mozzarella. see more...

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My favorite frozen pizza brand. If i don't want any meat on my pizza this is one I might choose. I love all the cheese on it and the juicy taste of the tomatoes. It's a great pizza.
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
When I’m too busy to prepare dinner, I’ll heat up this pizza in a toaster oven. It’s a quick and easy meal, and tastes great. It admittedly is highly caloric, so I would recommend sharing it with friends, or only preparing a quarter if eating alone.
Paula M.
Clarksville, TN
I really liked all the dr oetker products always with good quality. I think they had a good quality if you think about the price too. My experience is always delicious, I used to buy it very often, never regret it. Nothing to complain about, great product.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
I saw this at Walmart and I wasn't sure how it would be but of course the curiosity got the best of me and I just had to try it when I took it home it didn't take long to cook it all and when I started eating it I was in heaven
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
Could use more cheese in my opinion but for a frozen pizza it's pretty tasty. It's a bit small to feed two people but perfect personal size. Great when you're tight on time and I'll continue to buy as a backup in the freezer.
Cyd C.
Harrisburg, PA
This was the worst pizza I ever ate. it was nothing short of crackers tomato sauce and cheese, the price was OK but the taste was bland, and the crust was way to thin. My kds pretty much like any frozen pizza but we had to end up tossing half of this out to the stray cats.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
My favorite frozen pizza. We've been buying them for several years. Very light, but filling. One of the best thin crust pizzas I've ever tried. I would definitely recommend to others.
Britt V.
Guiyang
This pizza is really nice. The only little thing I dislike are the little pieces of tomato on top, but that's just a personal thing. The crust is so thin and crispy, yumm!
Nuria P.
ME ENCANTA ESTA PIZZA, PORQUE ADORO LA PIZZA Y ADORO LA MOZZARELLA. Y ESTÁ BUENÍSIMA. ADEMÁS TIENE UN GRAN TAMAÑO ASI QUE SU PRECIO ES MUY BUENO. ES MUY FÁCIL DE PREPARAR.
Jaslyne D.
Erie, PA
I bought these pizzas when I had a stellar coupon deal for them...I think that they were like $1.50 a piece or something. Anyways, for that price, I was happy with them. They were smaller than I had anticipated and I purchased them for a game night with my friends. That being said, if I had paid full price with them, I would have been disappointed. They were lack-luster for their price because they weren't anything special...I understand that thin crust pizza is rare in freezer pizza form, but it wasn't something that I'll run to the store to buy again.
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
Where do they sell this? I haven't seen it at Publix...
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this pizza at?