Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella.

Thin crust pizza.

With mozzarella.

Is it gluten free?
Has anyone tried this? My family loves frozen pizza and I’ve tried other healthy ones but no luck finding something they like.
Where can I buy this pizza at?
Start your review of Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella!
Tanya W.
Concord , Nc
Really thin crust but really tasty. I actually like this frozen pizza. Definitely worth a try.
Dana L.
Irwin, PA
It tastes soooooo good ! They are very small though. You may not want to share. I think if you are eating it as a meal , most people could eat the entire pizza themselves.
Stacey M.
This is my favorite pizza. The freah mozzeralla and pesto sauce is great. The crust is also perfectly thin and crispy.
Lindsey D.
Tucson, AZ
Probably my favorite pizza I've had so far! Almost like you got it straight from Italy.. Very home made feeling..
Donia E.
Kempner, TX
I am a big fan of this pizza brand. I like that the ingredients taste so fresh even though it's a frozen pizza.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
This is healthy frozen pizza. All natural ingredients, no added preservatives and even the pepperoni is nitrate free. The cheese is melty and the sauce is tangy and good. I’d def recommend
Kayla S.
Lisle, IL
I LOVE this pizza. Very delicious and fresh tasting. Too bad there isn't enough to share :)
PM N.
Elizabeth, NJ
It was a great pizza - everyone enjoyed! It was tasty - tasted like we bought fresh from a pizzeria!
Bea L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brand pizza which I think is imported from Germany. Thin and crispy with a sauce thats just right. I like the mozzarella circles more than shredded. Seems much less greasy.
Katelyn G.
Palmyra, PA
After studying abroad in Italy, I’m picky when it comes to frozen pizzas. This is honestly the only brand I eat. The thin crust, little more than personal pizza size, and ingredients are the best. Fantastic pesto, tomato’s, and cheese leave a delicious taste in your mouth.