Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Funghi uploaded by Simona L.Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Funghi uploaded by Mary R.

BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Funghi.

Thin crust pizza.

With mushrooms. see more...

• How do the mushrooms on pizza stay good and not turn black?1 Answers
A T.
This is my all-time favorite frozen pizza. Yes, it costs a bit more - but sometimes you can get it 50% off. All flavors are great but my favorite is mushroom (funghi) followed by spinach (spinaci) then mozzarella. This is my go-to lazy meal and it never disappoints. Been a long time (over 8 years) customer and it has never failed to satisfy! Highly recommend.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This is actually a pretty great pizza. The mushrooms are surprisingly flavorful. The cheese is light, but I don't mind that. The mushrooms are clearly the star here. It's a good value if you're into thin crust and mushrooms.
Elaina B.
Fayetteville, NC
My absolute favorite pizza ever! I'm always a suckered for anything with mushrooms so when I found this pizza a while back I didn't hesitate to buy it. So glad I did.

Unlike some pizza brands that go light on the toppings, this pizza is COVERED in mushrooms. This cheese and sauce are also perfect. I personally like a lighter less sweet sauce. Again, perfect. The crust is thin and crunchy, which isn't always my favorite, but it goes well with this pizza. Not everyone likes thin crust, but if you're a mushroom lover, like me, you should give this pizza a try. Heaven!

I make a special trip to a store I don't normally shop at because it's the only place where I live that sales this brand. I don't usually do that for anythinf.
Amanda M.
West Wyoming, PA
I love a thin crusted pizza. This brand particularly rises above the rest. I love the size of the pizza as well it is just the right amount for two people. The mushrooms always taste very fresh on this particular flavor. It is not heavily sauced and does not weigh the crust down. Also from a calorie standpoint it is not excessive. it is a good treat meal, that helps you not feel too guilty.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
While I Dr. Oetker products in general I did not care for the funghi pizza. There is a white sauce that I found to taste a bit off, we have tried this twice over the last few years but it's just not good. It is very affordable, but I would not buy this again.
Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely not fan of this pizza. I used to get frozen pizzas a lot as a student because of convenience, and saw this at the grocery store. Decided to try something new. The cheese was almost nonexistant and the crust got burned but was still soggy.
Alysia C.
A good size for two or three light eaters. Tastes good enough, for frozen pizza. The crust is thin, which is my preference, there's a decent amount of mushrooms, and the sauce has a nice flavor that isn't overpowering. It is fairly bland, which is good when I can't handle strong flavors. When I do want something more substantial and flavorful, it's not quite satisfying.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
This is really tasty pizza. It feels a little fancier than your normal frozen varieties. Definitely make sure you bake it long enough to get a bit of a crisp crust.
Tina D.
Bloomfield , CT
This pizza is the perfect side for one person, or two if you're not hungry enough to eat the whole thing. It has a variety of mushrooms which I loveeeee! Taste like restaurant quality, not your typical frozen pizza.
Michele A.
Attleboro Fls, MA
This is my go-to choice for frozen pizza. I have a few in the freezer at all times. They are perfect for a quick meal when I don't feel like cooking. I usually eat a couple of pieces along with a salad.
Tamara W.
Market Stance , Aberdeen
How do the mushrooms on pizza stay good and not turn black?