Dr. Oetker Pie Filling & Dessert Mix Lemon uploaded by Stacy S.Dr. Oetker Pie Filling & Dessert Mix Lemon uploaded by Stacy S.

BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Lemon Pie Filling & Dessert Mix.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Picked this mis up for less than a dollar at jewel! Tastes great. We added 1/4 of a fresh lemon squeezed into the mixture. This makes it taste more homemade. I will purchase more of these. Great quality!
connie O.
Washington
I normally make my Lemon Pies from scratch. So, when my mum brought this home to see if I might be interested in trying it, I wasn`t super excited, at first. Why? It is because Lemon Pie is one of those pies that I always believe is super easy to make. However, I did try Dr.Oetker Lemon Pie and I love love love it. And my mom is happy that she does not have to wait long to taste a Lemon Pie that I baked. And it is not loaded with chemicals.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
This pie is very easy to make.. very simple ingrediants make it taste so good. I made this and my hubby didn't even know it was fromm a box. Thats how good it is!
Ruth G.
Fort Collins, CO
Call me crazy but I love lemon everything so this satisfied my taste buds and I hope you can try it out it's totally worth it!
Taqwa A.
Dearborn, MI
This is an amazing mix! The lemon flavor is so apparent. Its also really easy.
Elly L.
I am not really a big fan of lemony things, I just dislike it but this is actually okay for me I liked it. It's easy to make it too.
wendy c.
Elmhurst, NY
This is a good taste to make for some cupcakes and it is really easy to make just follow directions in the back
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
Yes yes yes everything Dr. Oetker is Delicious. All the Cakes they make a Delicious, just too bad I can't get them here in the States but I am glad I can get some of their products.
Maristela G.
Taste! I think it's a good snack and all dr. Oetker do is so delicious. I'm a Brazilian girl, but I proof that.
Lori W.
Kitchener ON
Sorry I am allergic to lemons. I am sure the product is probably good, just not something I can eat at all.