Dr. Oetker Original Pudding Mix, Chocolate, 1.75-Ounces, 3-Count Pouches (Pack of 10)

BY DR. OETKER #76 in Gelatin & Pudding

Luryann J.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
It is super easy to prepare and is really good to be a pre prepared pudding mix.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
A delicious, super simple easy to make pudding. I often pick a few of these Turkish products at my international food mart.
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Van nuys , CA
I never gotten a chance to buy but they look good since I Iove chocolate however not a fan of pudding
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
I Love chocolate pudding I always have. It's simple to make and it tastes amazing it's a family favorite
Annette s.
Annette s.
Doral, FL
I really love puddings and this one is definitely good! Specially the chocolate one.... one of my faves!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Levittown, PA
Mmmmmmm.....soooo delicious. My family really enjoys this pudding, it's delicious and easy to make.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Gainesville, FL
Who doesn't love pudding? Expecially chocolate pudding! It is easy to use and taste great! Check it out for yourself.
Marion C.
Marion C.
Dr.Oetker is the best brand ever. who doesn't love chocolate pudding. it is easy to make and taste soooo good
Gena T.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I think everyone loves pudding. But this one is exceptionally good. It takes pudding up a notch. Very good
Callisa Z.
Callisa Z.
Ever wonder where those extra pounds came from? Wonder no more this delicious treat will make those pounds totally worth it. This is worth every penny or should I say pounds;)