BY DR. OETKER

Amaze and inspire your family and friends with our tasty home-made style desserts. The smells, texture and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes way! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe's best recipes. with only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodie excellence the whole family will enjoy! see more...

Tania V.
Love the fact that its organic. great to mix very simple recipe to follow. good for having the kids or friends bake with you, and most of all taste really great. can't even tell it comes from a box.
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
I'm allergic to a lot of stuff so I'm limited to what I can eat, with this being organic it is so much easier for me to eat! It has a wonderful lemon taste without being too sweet! Easy to follow instructions!
Laura C.
London
I loveeee lemon cakesss they are so delicious that it makes you eat more and more ;))))