BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Instant Mousse Mix Milk Chocolate Flavor.
4 servings. Prep time: 5 min. see more...

Thalita C.
Larchmont, NY
I love this brand - Dr. Oetker the products are so easy and practical to make. If you do not have a lot of time to preper a dessert, this one is perfect for you. The Mousse chocolate flavor is my favorite. I like to eat this with others foods, like a cake or fruits.
Alisha A.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this brand! Famous for its decadence, it does not disappoint! This is the type of item that everyone passes by in their grocery store! Give it a try! Super yummy and rich mousse! Very easy to make. Makes a great addition to other dishes, like the top of a parfait or in the middle of cupcakes! I highly recommend!
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
I love this brand, but this mousse is way too sweet for me :( If you love sweet chocolate mousse, you might enjoy this. It's easy to make and super quick. The kids will love it :)
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Me encanto muy delicioso es muy kermoso atodos lo amantes de el chocolate se los recomiendo kero k vale la pena roper la dieta con estos mousse de chocolate
Madison A.
I don't about you but I love chocalate and mousse so when you put them together it's likeūüėćūüėćūüėć
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is absolutely delicious! So fresh and amazing! Couldn't ask for anything more!
Melissa R.
My daughter and I make this nearly every week! We both love it! I've been eating this chocolate mousse since I was a little girl and now I've got my daughter hooked too!
Eduarda P.
Só de pensar na marca Dr. Oktear vem na cabeça somente coisas boas e acessíveis. Para tudo, oque é esse mousse gente, não tem explicação, desde que eu provei essa gostosura não falta na minha lista do supermercado, eu sou  amante do doce e casada com esse mousse  hahaha
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray, AB
This brand does not disappoint. This chocolate mousse is quick and easy to make and oh so decadent. I always have one of these in my cupboard in case guest stop by for dinner.
Tina S.
Port Alberni, BC
Moose is one of my all time favorite deserts. I really like this product. It's quick and simple as a desert or to add to something else. The price is decent.
Tina S.
Port Alberni, BC
Has anyone else enjoyed this?
Adarely V.
nunca lo he probado, por que no lo he visto en las tiendas, en donde puedo conseguirlo?