BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate Mousse Mix: Premium mousse mix Natural flavor see more...

courtney c.
raleigh, NC
OMG! yum! this is making me want to leave my house right now and go out and buy this right now! I have such a sweet tooth and chocolate is my favorite! pretty easy to make and super delicious! Can't believe it actually comes out as good as it does being that it comes from a box!
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
Very high quality. ...Intense chocolate flavor.... It is easy to prepare. I recommend.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reba R.
Sewickley, PA
So easy to make with only milk and a refrigerator. Delicious to eat. I like the airy feel.
hannah c.
This stuff is super easy to make it tastes pretty good for being out of the box
Mayda R.
Brazil
Esse mousse de chocolate é muito saboroso, eu sempre faço aqui em casa para a minha família. Sensacional!
Claudia R.
Berlin
I’m a chocolate lover and this is the perfect Produkt for me! It’s easy to make and the price is good
Katelyn H.
Lindsay, ON
Easy to make and can also be used as a topping for cakes and such. as an alternative to icing.