BY DR. OETKER

Dr. Oetker Instant Mousse Mix Double Chocolate Flavor.

Prep time 5min. see more...

Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
This mousse is delicious and super easy to make! It's fantastic on its own, but I like to make it to whenever I have a party. After making and allowing to fully set, I spoon it into a quick icing bag (a zip lock bag with a tiny cut at a corner works too) and pipe it into little chocolate cups and add a little sprinkle on top. It is seriously so easy but looks and tastes like I went through a lot of work to make these amazing little desserts, always a hit!
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
So tasty! Very easy and quick to use. The directions are simple and everyone loves it
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I live chocolate mousse!! I literally could eat it all day!! It's so creamy!!:)
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
Love Dr. Oetker, this one is way better than Jell-o. Nothing compares to it, delicious and simple.
Daisy L.
This looks too delicious because its double chocolate, & I have a weakness for chocolate right now that I'm expecting lol.
Shawna S.
I actually love this moose. It's super yummy. I definitely recommend it! Super chocolate taste.
Rebecca G.
My kiddos ate this for the first time the other night after dinner. They really enjoyed it. There was nothing left for me to taste it! The best part was that my 11yr old made it!!
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
I just tried this not too long ago and I made it last minute to surprise my boyfriend with something sweet. It was so easy to make and it tasted amazing. I topped mine off with a rolo chocolate and it was the perfect little dessert.
Kathryn B.
Greensboro, NC
Who doesn't love Chocolate Mousse? And if you don't this might just change your mind! Excellent!
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
This is Soo good and super easy to make. I make it for party's and stuff and everyone loves it
Brittany m.
Palm springs, CA
Whete can i find this
marie m.
calgary, AB
Does this taste powdery when it is done ?
sonu s.
Is it taste good?
Ntia C.
Is this any good? It looks so good on the picture :)