BY DR. OETKER

Instant dessert mix.
Classic creme brulee.
With caramelizing sugar.
4 servings.
Prep time: 8 min. see more...

Anita P.
Anita P.
This makes a pretty good creme brûlée. It is perfect for at home preparation especially since you just need a broiler to car alive the tops.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
As a pastry chef and preferring to make things from scratch, i was surprised how it turned out and tasted. I would definitely use again
Manpreet M.
Manpreet M.
Mississauga, Ontario
Delicious and idiot proof. The instructions were clear and easy to follow and the results were delicious. It's a cheap way to indulge at home and doesn't take much time to prepare. I would highly recommend these and will absolutely buy them again
vancity.amicelli I.
vancity.amicelli I.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the Dr. Oetker mix.
So many great mixes for puddings and all kinds of desserts. Creme Brule is one my whole family loves and it's really easy to make
Tara C.
Tara C.
It was pretty good, and fair easy to make. While I've made creme brulee from scratch before, this mix is great in that it requires less technique and skill than scratch. With the scratch there's a greater risk of scorching and curdling, and then having to strain out any possible scrambled eggs.
Adele D.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
I made these creme brulee by Dr Oetker at my house and they turned out perfect! I was so happy with how easy it was to do myself. This has been a favorite dessert of mine for years and now I can do it for myself at home. The taste was just the same as any I've tried at restaurants.