BY OETKER

Save on Dr- Oetker Caramel- One of our most popular and sought after premium desserts- Our customers can't get enough of this restaurant quality treat that's easy to prepare at home- Creamy, decadent and delicious describes this easy-to-prepare treat- Crème Caramel comes with a rich ready to use caramel sauce- (Description is informational only- Please refer to the ingredients listed on the produyct and the manufacturers website prior to use- Please discuss any health questions with your health professional prior to use-) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 058336141102 K SKU: SPDSP12053 see more...

• Is this any good? I am spanish and very picky with my flan1 Answers
Susan S.
I remember using this mix to make flan, it's so simple to use and the end results are always so perfect. I love the eggy taste and the caramel sauce is just devine.
Genevieve  F.
Compton, CA
My fiancee loves flan. The flavor is amazing. Everything is perfectly balanced. The caramel in addition is a pluss. Great balance together.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
This is caramel heaven it's just doesn't get any better then this sweet but not to sweet it hits the spot just right
Leslie G.
My sister made this last time and let me tell you it tasted so good I actually thought she had bought it lol
Jennifer M.
My kids just love love love this stuff. They cannot just get over it. I always have this on my fridge.
Valerie R.
We did not really enjoy this. The "caramel" tasted like cheap maple suryp. It was very easy to make after figuring out the directions. Which were actually difficult to understand since they had the water boiling twice. Won't be buying again.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
My mommy used to make these and they are seriously so good! Oh how they remind me of my childhood every time, and bo one makes them as good as my mommy✋🏾
Megan H.
My younger sisters love these, but I found them quite sickly. More suitable for children than adults.
sara e.
I make this all the time specially at night and i just love it its the best
Vanessa A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this any good? I am spanish and very picky with my flan

back