Dr. Natura Colonix Cleanse

by Dr. Natura

The Dr. Natura Colonix® Program is a 30-day, three-component system powered by more than 40 herbs.

Are there any restrictions or any certain conditions that you are unable to take this with?
It isn't dangerous for my health?
I really want to do a cleanse or a detox. There are so many out there. What makes this one better than the others?
Start your review of Dr. Natura Colonix Cleanse!
How would you rate this product?
This is a great cleanse if you have any gut problems like constipation, excessive flatulence, yeast infections, etc. Just be prepared that you will be on the toilet a good bit. I would recommend taking probiotics at the same time.
Locust Grove, GA
There was nothing gentle about this. It definitely will clean you out. But you better be close to home for most of the day and part of the next.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is a hidden gem to beating modern medicine. I gotta be honest at first I was very skeptical because I’ve never heard not seen this advertised anywhere. I was digging thru google search for something that can help give me a reset button to my overall health. After two weeks into consuming this product. I started to notice my skin complexion was starting to glow more. My skin has gotten clearer too. I started to drop the bad unhealthy weight a bit. I didn’t look as bloated anymore. My energy level was on the rise. It was easier for me in the mornings to get out of bed. My migraine was gone too. I really felt a lot lighter inside out. I thought I would have to stay put near a bathroom all day cause it’s a colon cleanse. I thought I was going to become a poopinator . But the steps and system they give you to follow is very structured and easy. I’ve reordered this a few times. The key things I found that helped the process better. Is to drink a lot of water. A trick that I picked up along the journey. Was I would chug a cup of water every hour. So let’s say I have a regular eight hour shift of work. Every hour bam end of work I would have easily completed my eight cups for the day. It’s also what you input into your body during the process. I stayed away from greasy fried foods and also fast foods. This is a must try I am a true believer for this. Wooo also one last thing before I go. This product has no harsh chemicals. It’s all organic with herbs and good old fashion box of organic goodness!!! Hope you will give this baby a try. Doesn’t hurt to try all you will really lose out is some weight haha.
Addison, IL
I liked it but it has some weird ingredients I'm not to sure About . Make sure you check out each ingredient , it's helped me out with further products
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product definitely cleans you out which you have to make sure you are in an appropriate place. I thought the product was alright.
West Deptford , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,244 reviews
This was alright, not sure if i would get this again. . I'm guessing that everything got clean it just seem to take forever
Waldorf , MD
This product was not for me! It had me running to the rest room all day. It was bothersome the most at work. I would not try this one again.
Las Vegas, NV
When it comes to being healthy i love all healthy products I'm opend to trying new health products :)
Sharjah, Sharjah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel wired about it ,it's make me go to rest room many times i don't know if it's that good or bad but i will not try it again