Dr Motion Women's Mild Compression Tights Black M

Dr. Motion Women's Mild Compression Tights Black M

Dr. Motion's mild compression tights for women are just what you need to relieve tired, aching legs. With a tummy- and hip-slimming fit and reinforced seams, they're designed for some great support. The moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and comfy as you take on the day. Color: black. Gender: female. Age Group: adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Nylon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Motion Women's Mild Compression Tights Black M!
How would you rate this product?
Joey P.
Love these thighs. I got them from Kohl's during a sales and used a bunch of coupons on them, so they are affordable. With full price, they are a little pricey. I could definitely see the compression working and make my legs look skinnier. They do not make feel uncomfortable, but I did go up a size them it was suggested.

Looking for your answer?