Dr. Mom Finger Tooth Brush with Case, Green/White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY DR. MOM

• What age should you begin using this product?4 Answers
Courtney L.
I had a very similar product for my son. I used it on him when I noticed he was teething to massage his gums. Then I would clean his teeth and gums when they finally popped through. He is now 1 1/2 and I still will use it if he is having problems teething.
Alyssa b.
Port Wentwrth, GA
While this product is targeted towards babies and toddlers , I have found it just as helpful for my pets. Veterinarians recommend a regular dental routine for your dog's and cats and let's face it, Fido isn't going to accept a toothbrush very well . But put a little bit of pet toothpaste on this brush and they don't even realize that you are doing it.
Melissa B.
Jasper, GA
Had a similar one for my son. he actually let me brush with it when he was younger. and he love the feeling on his gums when he was teething. great product.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
We travel quite a bit, and these were perfect for long road trips. They're small, portable, and much easier to pack than a regular toothbrush.
Laura A.
Johnson City, TN
Not only does it help clean my baby's mouth, but she loves the sensation of the teeth on her aching gums. It's a win-win in my book!
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love using this on young kids so easy to use and safe! will be using this with all my kids!
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
These are amazing and it makes it easier to Clean babies mouth. I personally loved this
Allie R.
Salt Lake City, UT
This was amazing when my daughter first started teething, we used ours all of the time
Yohailyn G.
Amazing item when my Kid was still a baby .
Easy to use for when you traveling .
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
What age should you begin using this product?