BY DR. MIST

Much More Than a Deodorant. Stain Free. Aluminum Free. Colorless. Non Oily. Non Alcohol Base. Long Lasting Comfort & Freshness 29th Geneva International Invention & Innovation Award. see more...

Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would rate this deodorant as pretty good ! I used it over the hot summer months and it wasn't too bad. There is no scent and no harmful chemicals so it's very safe to use. It's a spray but it drys quickly and does not feel sticky. I wear this daily and it is good. I wouldn't wear it if I was going out to a night on the town or anything or while working out or exercising but for general everyday deodorant it's a good safe choice and I would recommend it.
Trudy P.
Trudy P.
I got this a couple weeks ago. It's fragrance free and does not contain a whole lot of strange chemicals. I'd say this works fairly well as a deodorant. It's convenient to use, and the bottle is of a good size. Only downside is that it's not as easy to find, and is slightly more expensive than some other brands.