BY DR. MIRACLE'S

Encourage hair growth with dr. Miracles temple & nape gro balm, 4 oz. The temple and nape of the neck areas are difficult spots to grow hair but with the help of dr. Miracles, you can now boost the growth of hair in those tricky regions. Made from natural wheat protein, vitamins a&d and aloe vera, youve got a natural approach to growing strong, shiny, healthy hair. By targeting specific areas and stimulating blood flow you can boost your hairs health. This is a great product for relaxed, braided, weaved and even natural hair. Its also a great product for scalp irritation as it contains some anti-inflammatory properties. see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
I tried this product when I was searching for product to regrow my hair. This balm had a interesting smell and it was very strong. When you put it on your temple and nape, it would tingle which was a odd feeling.  I used it continuously and didn't notice any growth with my hair. I would not recommend the Dr. Miracle's Super Strenght Temple and Nape Gro Balm.
Alexzandra W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried this product a few different times and each time it fails in my book. I don't like the smell of the product at a lot of Dr. Miracle's products have a medicine smell not pretty. If you are looking for all day wear of this product use it only during the winter. I seem to sweat out this product if it is hot and humid outside an I have very fine thin relaxed hair. Also to me this product made my hair extra greasy and my hair got dirty very fast using this. For me this product falls completely flat. I say use this if you run out of your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice nape balm this is a last result product.
Nicasie J.
I've been using This product for years and I believe that this product is a good product I use it when I have my braids it helps my hair to grow back around the edges if I lose any it's a great product and the smell is not great but ever since the update the scent to apricot I've gotta say I like it a little more...it does the job every time my edges are full and healthy thanks to this product
Janell C.
Cliffwood, NJ
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY RESULTS. I DECIDED TO START TAKING MORE MULTIVITAMINS AND THAT WORKED WAY MORE THAN THIS. THE SMELL IS AWFUL AND VERY POTENT AND ITS SOMEHOW CREATED DRY SCALP ACROSS MY EDGE. I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING THIS STUFF AGAIN. WASTE OF MONEY!
Danna D.
I only use this close to the time that its my hair wash day because it is so thick and greasy. I loved the tingling sensation it had on the temple and napes of my hair. I really have seen any visible results since using this product i feel like this product needs to go back up onto the drawing board.
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
I did not like this product at all. I didn't like the smell of the product. I didn't notice any difference in my temple or nape area after using it. I would not buy this product again.
Alyxe S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product does absolutely nothing!! It actually caused more breakage to my edges. It is very greasy and runs down your face as you sweat or as it heats up. It smells horrible as we'll.
Brittney M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I use to use this product for a little while and it was always too greasy. The only thing I liked about it was the tingling sensation. It also made me breakout.
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
This grease is way too heavy and mostly chemicals. Also does nothing for edges/hair in general. Skip this for other lighter, more penetrating oils/grease.
Adilisa P.
Hillside, NJ
I tried this on me first ad then on my daughter...Waist of money did not work al all.
Jas. J.
How long after using this did you see results? (Longer stronger hair)