BY DR. MIRACLE'S

Promotes strong growing hair and healthy scalp. Stimulates blood flow to the scalp helping to end slow growth problems. Thermalceutical complex wakes up your sleeping hair follicles. Ends breakage and lack of shine. Moisturizes conditions and invigorates hair and scalp. Type - Conditioner Item Weight - 4 oz. Ingredients Thermalceutical Complex (Petrolatum Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Mineral Oil Salicylic Acid Isopropyl Myristate Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil Menthol Menthone Glycerin Acetal D & C Yellow No. 11 D & C Green No. 6 D & C Red No. 17 Propylparaben. Directions Use twice a day. Apply directly to scalp and massage gently. Now experience my Feel It Formula. Use on your hair especially on the ends as a finished touch. Leave in. Style as usual. see more...

Buy on Amazon
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This product gives my hair life!!!! I'm a natural kinky hair girl and i must say that this product make me happy my hair loves it, it moisturizes my hair, makes it strong, wakes up the roots of my hair and the follicles in my head. the hair strands in my head got thicker and i feel a tingling and minty flavor on my scalp when i apply this product which is so relaxing. I'm in love with this product and if you need hair growth rapidly this does it trust me i use it every week to deep condition my hair and treat it and i will always buy this product. Very good quality and effective product.
shu s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best conditioner I ever had. I would switch to these from my old conditioners. These are so gentle and smooooooth and easy to wash off
Does this product help with itchiness?