DR. Miracle's

DR. Miracle's
DR. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Tingling 2 In 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
When it comes to dealing with dandruff i say this is the best product to combat it. It makes my scalp feel soooo good all while cleansing it and conditioning. I highly recommend it.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had dandruff foor years and used several different dandruff shampoo's but this is the only one that has consisitently keep my scalp flake free and smells so good! It has a minty scent which is great because most strong dandruff shampoo's smell like tar or medicated badness! This is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner that had leaves a tingly sensation on ypur scalp as you cleanse, I guess from the mint and tea tree oil which I do not mind. This is a really great brand and shampoo to try if you have dandruff or dry scalp!
Kelly S.
A nice product as an occasional treat for your hair. A bit on the pricey side, but it feels great on your scalp. Very relaxing.
Iyanna H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this formula! It really tingles and feels nice and cool. I feel refresh after using this and will recommend you buy!!
Jameelah M.
Lakewood, WA
Been using this product for years!!! It's great for dandruff and dry scalp. I wouldn't consider switching at all.
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
I bought this product when it 1st came out great product just cost to much for a small bottle but worth the cash.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
When I worked at Sally's beauty supply we sold a lot of these. it is a good brand and lots of people bought it
Shala 🌸.
This product is okay , I still have dandruff once I use it and It doesn’t really clean my scalp real good .
Colette P.
This worked well in my hair the first few washes but I got dry scalp and found it did not help. thus was in my relaxed days. I not sure how it would differ with my natural hair.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Can anyone tell me how they feel about this?
Abbey M.
How good is this product?