Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Stimulating Moisturizing Gro Oil

BY DR. MIRACLE'S "FEEL IT" FORMULA

Promotes strong, shiny, healthy, growing hair Enjoy the Tingle....Enjoy the Growth™ Excellent on Relaxed, Braided, Weaved or Natural Hair My Dr. Miracle s Stimulating Moisturizing Gro Oil works wonders on hair and scalp problems. "Feel It" Formula s tingling sensation supports strong growing hair and healthy scalp. Thermalceutical™ complex penetrates scalp, healing dryness, flaking and itching. Moisturizes, conditions and shines. Strengthens hair and scalp. This oil is truly a miracle... I m sure you ll agree History As a young boy science always fascinated me.  So much that chemistry became my chosen profession.  I still remember all the fuss my mom and sisters made about their hair.  Breakage, slow growth, damage and lack of shine, it never seemed to end - until now!  I always knew science had the answer to end those bad hair day see more...

Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Stimulating Moisturizing Gro Oil
Buy on Kmart
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is the best Scalp Treatment I've ever used on my hair because it leaves your scalp feeling very moisturized and you don't have to worry about dandruff. The smell is actually very very nice also and I recommend it to everyone with any type of curls that have dry scalp/ dandruff problems.
Candice T.
Nashville, TN
It works. It's not by magic or any special secret formula. Just use oils that stimulate blood flow and oxygen. I used this on my eyebrows that did not grow back after a horrible thrashing by a crazy lady and her thread. And it jumpstarted the growth process. It's really scented, so prepare for the medicated scent to linger for a while.
Lisa H.
Stillwater, MN
I didn't notice a difference with my hair, I would apply it onto my scalp at night and rub it in. The scent was extremely strong and nauseating, and it would linger too.
ashanti a.
Raleigh, NC
This product just wasn't for me the second product I tried from this hair line the tinglely feeling, strong smell sad to say I won't be trying anymore of their products.
Sunserae A.
Lithonia, GA
A very light, but strong, medicated oil mix. Great for protective and long term styles. Also great for scalp massages.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This product made my hair feel soft but I don't think it made it grow. It wasn't a miracle that is for sure.
Taylor K.
Lafayette, LA
I really love this stuff!! You can really feel it working. It also work well for those who have itchy scalp
Petrika W.
Love this product. I use it all the time but mostly when my hair is in braids, I apply it every day and when I take out the braids I see alot of new growth and I also love the tingling sensation on the scalp👍👍👍👍
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
This grow oil works! I bought this last week Monday for my daughter. She is almost 8 months and her hair wasn't growing at all. I know most babies have little to no hair in the beginning but I had been in a panicky state about it for a while and decided that I would purchase something. This oil isn't too thick and it has a great scent. I put in her hair every morning and every time she takes a shower. It has already been a week and I am seeing improvement. Her hair is looking less patchy and fuller. It is starting to thicken up and I am so subtle length.
Kerissa J.
Caledon, ON
Not a fan of this at all. It's basically all the oils (and then some) that I use in one bottle. To me personally, it's not worth it
Carel K.
How much was it? and where do they sell it?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Does it fix hairline?
danielle h.
Charleston
I found that the hair grease help strengthen and grow my hair. Does this product do the same?
Erianna B.
Does this actually grow hair? I have this but i haven't tried it.