BY DR. MIRACLE'S "FEEL IT" FORMULA #77 in Hair Relaxers

Enjoy the Tingle....Enjoy the Growth™ Super, 1 Complete Application Protective Gloves, Mixing Spatula Complete Directions "My greatest challenge was creating the "World s Best Relaxer" utilizing my Feel It Formula.  My family says "mission accomplished."  So try it with my personal 100% Money Back Guarantee." -Dr. Miracle History Wow, thanks for all the feedback on my Dr. Miracle s hair care products and all those requests for a Dr. Miracle s Relaxer.  Well here it is...my Dr. Miracle s Thermalceutical No-Lye Relaxer . My mom and sisters love my relaxer because it contains my "Feel It" Formula and gives them strong, shiny, healthy growing hair.  They are amazed that it stops breakage and promotes a healthy moisturized scalp as well.  My newest creation will let you enjoy a soft healthy head of hair and a he see more...

Shaiyse G.
Fayetteville, NC
Until the last 2 years, I've had a relaxer since I was four years old. (I'm now 24) Needless to say, I've tried my fair share of box perms. Especially as I got older and began caring for my own hair, I've been able to try a plethora of different products to find out what I like best. This is the worst relaxer I have EVER tried. I've had relaxers from the dollar store give me better results. The Dr. Miracle's products have been raved about since they came into the market, so I never doubted it's results. It made my hair feel so dry and brittle. Not to mention, it didn't seem to relax my new growth very well. And what WAS actually relaxed from this use didn't last very long at all. Hated it!
Belissa P.
Anaheim, CA
I love everything from Dr miracle. it helps your hair you have less breakage your hair gets stronger and it doesn't have the awful smell like other relaxers
Brecia H.
Used once and never bought again. It did nothing for my hair at all and it made it extra dry. Only thing I liked was the deep conditioner in the book.
Shandah B.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have used this relaxer once and I hated how dry it made my hair so I don't buy it any longer.
taiwo o.
montreal
Review for: Super, Regular more...
I have been using this product for 5 years now and I never had problems with it as long as you don't leave it on for too long it doesn't burn just follow the instructions in the pack but for the past year the relaxer has been getting less and less, the usually full cup is now at half the cup, and my hair is very thick so I have to get 2 packs for it to make any difference in my hair so if your hair is really thick i will suggest getting another product if you don't want to spend extra money on 2 packs but if your hair isn't thick and you don't mind spending extra money on another pack, this product will be great for you.
afyia j.
florida
This product did nothing for my hair. It made it smell of mint an also had my hair feeling weighted down. It's a good price but not for my hair.
Theresa H.
North York, ON
I have used this product a few time when i was relaxed and it was great nothing to hype about it does the same as the other no lye relaxers

back