BeautyHairHair ProductsDr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula
Intensive Spot Serum Hair & Scalp Treatment

Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Intensive Spot Serum Hair & Scalp Treatment

A wonderful treatment for Slow Growth and Breakage - Enjoy the Results! Enjoy the Tingle....Enjoy the Growth™ Excellent on Relaxed, Braided, Weaved or Natural Hair HairMeds™ Collection My Dr. Miracle s Intensive Spot Serum Treatment is my prescription for your scalp areas that need extra help, and for your hair areas where split ends, slow growth & breakage are a real problem. "Feel It" Formula tingling sensation should be used directly on your scalp where you have the most slow growth problems. Stimulates blood flow to the scalp. Spot Serum ends breakage & split ends. Spot Serum also shines, conditions, strengthens & moisturizes. Spot Serum continues to work even after you stop feeling it. My most intensive treatment ever.  Smile...it s working. History As a young boy science always fascinated me.  So much that chemistry becam

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Intensive Spot Serum Hair & Scalp Treatment!
FOXY B.
Dubai
Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Intensive Spot Serum Hair & Scalp Treatment uploaded by FOXY B.
Restore edges ✔ Retain Leghnth ✔ Restores natural growth speed✔ Results in 2 weeks ✔ Use it as edges control ✔ So packaging is convenient for application, consistency is thick like castor oil & the smell is a lil honey & tea tree oil . Lets get to the optimal way to use this product is cleanse before applying ladies and gentlemen yes i said gentlemen because i recommend this product for men too. unclog the pores and apply the serum do the same everyday i use it once a day and its still effective. Makes my hair strong and it helped me retain leghnth. I use it as edge control and let me tell you i never knew i had an edge issue until i saw it grow back i misplaced my edge control and used it instead noticed a lot of new growth and here i am telling you it worked for me and many people i know with different hair types and issues. CLEANS BEFORE APPLYING!
Laila H.
cairo
Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Intensive Spot Serum Hair & Scalp Treatment uploaded by Laila H.
I like it so much it . It treated my damaged hair by it . It make my hair more soft . It has stopped my hair fall but I was used it when i was take vitamins and iron so if the cause of your hair fall is Iron and vitamins deficiency it won’t help you . And it good for womens ana man hair . My cousin use it his hair become more smooth and longer .
Ashanti M.
Chester
Dr.miracles works miracles on my scalp because it gets really dry, and it strengthens my hair really good!!
Jai’ L.
Dallas
Was experiencing some dryness and breakage in my already short natural hair. I started added this to my hair a few days a week and my breakage has stopped and my hair has began to regrow in places where it wasn’t.
Oluwafisayo B.
Lagos
The product felt good on my scalp, but I'm not entirely sure it worked cuz I didn't actually see a significant difference. Although when you apply the product the sensation you get would make you feel like it's working.
Dom F.
Lanham, MD
I agree with the review below. It smells horrible, but it actually works! I had a bad weave install last year and the crown area was pretty much bald. I was completely embarrassed. It was the tension from my sew in, which I completely regret. I was devastated and I wasn't sure if I would be able to grow my hair back. I used the serum everyday and I now have hair in that area that is growing. I wish I had taken before and after pics, but I'm happy with the results. You just have to get over the smell.
Holly C.
Leander, TX
You definitely do "feel it" tingle when you apply it. I HATED the smell and left my hair with a strange consistency and I'm not sure that it really worked.

Looking for your answer?