Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Intensive Spot Serum Hair & Scalp Treatment

BY DR. MIRACLE'S "FEEL IT" FORMULA

A wonderful treatment for Slow Growth and Breakage - Enjoy the Results! Enjoy the Tingle....Enjoy the Growth™ Excellent on Relaxed, Braided, Weaved or Natural Hair HairMeds™ Collection My Dr. Miracle s Intensive Spot Serum Treatment is my prescription for your scalp areas that need extra help, and for your hair areas where split ends, slow growth & breakage are a real problem. "Feel It" Formula tingling sensation should be used directly on your scalp where you have the most slow growth problems. Stimulates blood flow to the scalp. Spot Serum ends breakage & split ends. Spot Serum also shines, conditions, strengthens & moisturizes. Spot Serum continues to work even after you stop feeling it. My most intensive treatment ever.  Smile...it s working. History As a young boy science always fascinated me.  So much that chemistry becam see more...

Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Intensive Spot Serum Hair & Scalp Treatment
Buy on Amazon
Dom F.
Lanham, MD
I agree with the review below. It smells horrible, but it actually works! I had a bad weave install last year and the crown area was pretty much bald. I was completely embarrassed. It was the tension from my sew in, which I completely regret. I was devastated and I wasn't sure if I would be able to grow my hair back. I used the serum everyday and I now have hair in that area that is growing. I wish I had taken before and after pics, but I'm happy with the results. You just have to get over the smell.
Holly C.
You definitely do "feel it" tingle when you apply it. I HATED the smell and left my hair with a strange consistency and I'm not sure that it really worked.
Ashanti M.
Chester
Dr.miracles works miracles on my scalp because it gets really dry, and it strengthens my hair really good!!
FOXY B.
Dubai
Restore edges ✔
Retain Leghnth ✔
Restores natural growth speed✔
Results in 2 weeks ✔
Use it as edges control ✔
So packaging is convenient for application, consistency is thick like castor oil & the smell is a lil honey & tea tree oil . Lets get to the optimal way to use this product is cleanse before applying ladies and gentlemen yes i said gentlemen because i recommend this product for men too. unclog the pores and apply the serum do the same everyday i use it once a day and its still effective. Makes my hair strong and it helped me retain leghnth. I use it as edge control and let me tell you i never knew i had an edge issue until i saw it grow back i misplaced my edge control and used it instead noticed a lot of new growth and here i am telling you it worked for me and many people i know with different hair types and issues. CLEANS BEFORE APPLYING!