Dr. Miracle's

Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Hot Gro Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner

BY DR. MIRACLE'S "FEEL IT" FORMULA

Promotes strong, shiny, healthy, growing hair Enjoy the Tingle....Enjoy the Growth™ Super Strength Excellent on Relaxed, Braided, Weaved Or Natural Hair My Dr. Miracle s Super Strength Formula is my prescription for ending those slow growth problems. Super Strength Formula is for folks who need a more intense tingling sensation. "Feel It" Formula s tingling sensation supports strong growing hair and healthy scalp. Stimulates blood flow to the scalp helping to end slow growth problems. Thermalceutical™ complex wakes up your sleeping hair follicles. Ends breakage and lack of shine. Moisturizes, conditions and invigorates hair and scalp. My Hot Gro formula helps to end slow growth for my families hair...I m sure it will work wonders on yours! History As a young boy science always fascinated me.  So much that chemistry became my chosen profession. see more...

• Has anyone used this? is it a good product. 1 Answers
  • I was looking for something new to help my hair grow 1 Answers
Dr. Miracle's
Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Hot Gro Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner
Buy on Amazon
  • "The first time I used it, I was a bit heavy handed and it was too strong almost like a burn so afterwards I applied a little bit to avoid that burning feeling." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way with this product. " in 1 review
lena w.
lena w.
new orleans
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product it feels so good on the sensitive scalp and actually does wonders for dry chemically damaged hair. it is definitely affordable and more than just effective. it has helped my hair since it has been chemically treated so much.
ashley g.
ashley g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love dr miracles products but you have to know how and when to use them. I don't use this much in the summer because i sweat and it turns my hair into one big thick chunk but in the winter it is a saving grace. Definitely a winter staple
Erianna B.
Erianna B.
I love this product. I love the smell and everything about it. It glides on so easily and uts just great especially for dry hair
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
The scent is warm and spicy and you can truly sense it getting into the scalp. This has a nature based concept and I do like this product as well as the line for maintaining a healthy refreshed scalp.
Evangeline O.
Evangeline O.
Austell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like the cool and tingling sensation that this gives on my scalp even with a very small amount. Gives my hair a lot of shine also.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this product!!! I love the cool sensation that you feel on your scalp after each application!!!
Shiann P.
Shiann P.
Stephenville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just can not get enough of this product. I love the cool feeling you get with each application.
Diannys C.
Diannys C.
Is good but I hate how it smells, the hair gets shinier which is nice, but I do not feel it soft.
Alyxe S.
Alyxe S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the tingling sensation you get immediately during application. A little goes a long way with this product.
Juanita W.
Juanita W.
Marion, OH
Dr. Miracles products are awesome for African American hair. When this says "hot" gro..it's not lying. You feel the product working on your scalp. If your having hair problems these products are a miracle.
elizabeth W.
elizabeth W.
Binghamton, NY
I was looking for something new to help my hair grow
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Germantown, MD
Has anyone used this? is it a good product.