Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Damaged Hair Medicated Treatment

BY DR. MIRACLE'S "FEEL IT" FORMULA

Promotes strong, shiny, healthy, growing hair Enjoy the Tingle....Enjoy the Growth™ Excellent on Relaxed, Braided, Weaved or Natural Hair My Dr. Miracle s Damaged Hair Medicated Treatment is my prescription for those stubborn hair and scalp problems. "Feel It" Formula s tingling sensation supports strong growing hair and healthy scalp. -My intensive deep conditioning treatment. Thermalceutical™ complex ends breakage, damage and lack of shine. Wakes up your dead hair follicles. Promotes blood flow to the scalp helping to end slow growth problems. Strengthens, conditions and moisturizes hair and scalp. One of my family s favorites...and sure to be one of yours! History As a young boy science always fascinated me.  So much that chemistry became my chosen profession.  I still remember all the fuss my mom and sisters made about their hair.  see more...

• Does this product really work like it says it does?2 Answers
Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Damaged Hair Medicated Treatment
  • "I started using this product after my As I Am deep conditioner disappeared from Sally's shelves." in 1 review
  • "I have used this several times." in 1 review
  • "I used this product a lot when it first came out." in 1 review
Sherry R.
Of you have not tried this product YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!! Especially if you are a natural. I live by tthis brand and won’t change my mind until someone shows me otherwise.. i use it for my deep conditioning and hot oil treatments YOU CANT GO WRONG
Sharron B.
I first got this as a sample. Guys I must say it really works and you can definitely feel it. The smell is strong but not too bad. It makes my hair sooo soft. I put a shower bag on with it sometimes and sit under the dryer for a really deep conditioning.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
I would love love to try the stuff I struggle so much with my damaged hair my hair can't fire two years ago and is slowly growing back but I have major breakage at the top of my hair
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
I started using this product after my As I Am deep conditioner disappeared from Sally's shelves. It has been one of the best replacement products ever. It's the last step in my "wash" day before I add leave ins and style. My hair feels strong and healthy and soft after I use it. If I have enough time I use this with a heat cap and then my hair just feels like butter. Great product.
Angela G.
bronx, NY
Helped my hair a lot after i had ripped most of it out... i had a huge knot in my hair after surgery and instead of going to a salon i decided to do it myself big mistake.... pulled out most of my hair... my hair was so thin but i used this for months and my hair grew back from wear i ripped it out. now i have thick healthy hair. it tingles in the scalp but that the mint in it... it lets you know it working..
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
this is the best hair mask i had ever tried from the drug store hands down.. i have itchy sclap and damage hair... it soften my hairs and itchyness is almost gone... i love this product my sclap is always happy after using this product... i always get this in travel size from walmart.
Jamie P.
Marlin, Tx
My hair can be very hard to work with, so I'll try just about anything once. Picked this up and while the smell can leave something to be desired you can REALLY feel it. Hair felt good but not really moisturized at the end of the process. I rarely use it now only because I want something to really lock in moisture.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
I use the product in the winter months when I start to suffer from what I call dead scalp...my scalp starts to feel different and matter how much I wash my hair it doesn't feel clean. The tingle of this product feels AMAZING on my scalp and wakes it up!
Juanita W.
Marion, OH
This one of the best products available for damaged hair. It does not smell the greatest nut it will work miracles for your hair! After trying numerous products over the years, this is the one that has really worked!
Ashley M.
Meriden, CT
I used this product a lot when it first came out. It does really work . and you can tell because once you put in in your scalp its starts to get that tingling feeling . And thats what you want. So this product is a really good product to have.
Dakota M.
Does this product really work like it says it does?