Add a Photo
Dr. Miracle's

Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Anti-Breakage Strengthening Creme

By DR. MIRACLE'S "FEEL IT" FORMULA
Promotes strong, shiny, healthy, growing hair Enjoy the Tingle....Enjoy the Growth™ Excellent on Relaxed, Braided, Weaved, or Natural Hair My Dr. Miracle s Anti-Breakage Strengthening Creme is a fabulous creme haidress that can be used everyday on your hair and scalp. "Feel It" Formula s tingling sensation supports strong growing hair and healthy scalp. Thermalceutical™ complex penetrates hair shaft, ending breakage while adding brilliant shine. Works deep into the scalp walking up dead hair follicles. Featherlight cream moisturizes, conditions and finishes your hair and scalp. My family members who use creams love this product...you will too! History As a young boy science always fascinated me.  So much that chemistry became my chosen profession.  I still remember all the fuss my mom and sisters made about their hair.  Breakage, slow g
Dr. Miracle's
Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Anti-Breakage Strengthening Creme
Photo (1)
Ange L.
Ange L.
N Miami Beach, FL
You definitely feel something for sure! I want to say Dr.miracles is the bomb , but all I experience is a hot scalp. so hunny what works for you won't work for some on else. Does it minimize breakage ? I'll give it a 5/10.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Arizona City
June 26, 2017, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Miracle's "Feel It" Formula Anti-Breakage Strengthening Creme, 4 oz
I use this quite often and it has helped my hair from breaking a lot! i have natural strawberry blonde hair and it’s very dry in the summer time so i use this in the shower every other day! i’ve repurchased a few times and will continue to !
Makeda P.
Makeda P.
Mattapan, MA
May 4, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
I wasn't a big fan of the way this made my hair feel after using it. I also wasn't a fan of the smell either. It doesn't compare to this other brand I use for strengthening my hair.
Andrew C.
Andrew C.
May 28, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
This deep conditioner feels amazing! Even tho I only used it once of left my hair feeling soft and the tingling sensation from I guess the. Mint in it it's amazing
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 28, 2017, 6:52 p.m.
This is one of my go- to deep conditioners. Loved the tingle it provides and it really does make your hair soft, suble, and easy to detangle.
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
April 11, 2017, 9:37 p.m.
This is a great product. I haven't seen many things like it that really work and it seems that it is long lasting
Renae H.
Renae H.
CLAYMONT, DE
I like this product it is definitely a " feel it " formula. It worked great for my mom!! It was okay for me I didn't use it as constantly as my mom did. Maybe if i did, it would have worked much better for me. But all together it is a pretty decent product and it is available in most stores so thats a plus!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Paterson, NJ
Every time I need to save my pocketbook about 100.00 I reach for this home relaxer. My hair is always mooth and soft. The leave in conditioner with relaxer is the bomb. This relaxer will always be in my hair arsenal.
maggie f.
maggie f.
North bay, CA
May 5, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
This is a great product for over processed hair I use it everyday and after a month I definitely see a difference my hair is soft not frizzy and getting healthier. Definitely recommend
Maaya R.
Maaya R.
Austell, GA
Charee M.
Charee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best way to use this product on naturally curly hair during the fall and winter? In a protective style or twistouts?