Dr. Miracle's Edge Holding Gel uploaded by tia v.Dr. Miracle's Edge Holding Gel uploaded by Jaionnie R.

BY DR. MIRACLE'S

New.
Dr. Miracle's®.
"Feel it" Formula™.
Style.
Edge holding gel.
Super hold formula is blended with jojoba oil.
To add shine and condition.
Super hold formula is blended with jojoba oil to add shine and condition. see more...

member-618f1
This is the doctor miracles edge holding gel it has a super hold formula blended with Jojoba oil. There are many more products that you work Way better than this one, but if you’re looking for something Quick and easy to use, the doctor miracles edge holding gel is probably your best choice. It’s very portable and easy to get out your hair.Can be used on any type of hair. I bought mine last December and I still have it in May. Out of ten it’s a 7
Kristie M.
N Chesterfld, VA
This product is okay. It does a good job at moisturizing my edges, but it doesn't hold that well. I find that this product doesn't lay my edges down like I need it to. The consistency reminds me of jelly. It really needs to be worked into the hair because it pills up and leaves a white cast after it is applied. I am almost done with the container.... and that's only because I hate to waste money by not using products!
Bren L.
There are very few products that hold your edges down yet moisturize at the same time. here's one of them! love it. Just wish it was a little bit more cost effective!
Bre'Ann W.
This wasn’t very good they should have just made a gel or jam or something. As an edge control it wore off after a while
Renee R.
London
Out of all the other brands I’ve used to lay my edges I’ve finally found one that not only lays the edges but SLAYS em! Girls! Look no further. It’s affordable and long lasting. It smells great! It’s made with Jojoba Oil. Dr Miracles Edge Control is by far the best I’ve used. Thank me later!

Amazon