Dr. Miracle's Deep Conditioning Treatment Pack, 3 Count uploaded by VALERIE W.

BY DR. MIRACLE'S

A weekly one step treatment to end breakage and dry scalp and help with slow growth. Tingling sensation supports strong growing hair and healthy scalp. Strengthens hair while adding brilliant shine and fabulous body. Treatment continues to work after you stop feeling it. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Keyana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't have high hopes for this when i purchased it but i was surprised. My hair felt amazing afterwards. It was soft and shiny. Loved it.
Angelica G.
I really love the way this conditioner makes my hair feels. After using it a couple of times, my natural curl pattern starting coming back. The smell is great and you can really feel the tingle. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Queenie C.
Griffin
Dr.Miracle I love this it makes my hair tingles and I love the way it feels because I know its works
Hailee L.
Winter garden , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product when I took out some twists that I had in for about 2 months. Was a little scared of dry, brittle hair and breakage when I was combing out my hair so I looked for something that offered steps to revitalizing hair. The deep conditioning treatment had a minty smell and actually tingled when put in hair so it felt like it was working. Leave-in treatment & conditioner restored hair smoothness and could be used daily. Anti-breakage strengthening creme was lightweight and conditioned hair. Also can be used daily on hair & scalp.